Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask, where did the Harry Styles (whom I LOVE BTW and couldn’t care less if he is gay or straight) Louis Tomlinson (Larry) rumours come from? The 1d hard core Larrys are crazy about proving that to be right

Reactions: 4
Damn you lot, I fell down the rabbit hole that is this thread last night and have only just caught up! Sadly I don't really have anything to add but I do have a very close family member who for work reasons meets a lot of very famous people from z listers to the very top of the tree, not just celebrities. One of their favourites is Kate Moss who apparently is very lovely indeed.

Reactions: 17
My best friend was on a night out in Newcastle a few years ago and went to the toilet, in the cubicle next to her was charlotte Crosby and her mates getting coked up.

Reactions: 15
Yep that’s true. It was a crazy local person that said he “wanted to become famous for killing David Jason.” He had to have close protection follow him everywhere... the story got leaked to the papers....
the bbc employed bodyguards for Saville -to keephim away from the young girls!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I look after an old lady who worked in Whitehall in the 50s right up until the 90s, shes got some right info but tells me shes still privy to the official secrets act she signed. Every now and then she drops stuff. When the prince Andrew stuff was in the papers she said she used to play golf at the same course as him and it was pretty common knowledge along with the other one. (She wouldn't elaborate). She also said princess di was supposed to marry him not Charles.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Does anyone remember the rumour of Debbie McGee getting shagged by an Alsatian for Paul Daniels’ pleasure?

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
**BIG SECRET**
My grandad worked in the police. He got pretty high up before he retired. When he was a rookie he was involved in an investigation into Cliff Richard and his connection to a local weirdo ring. G.dad says there were images found in his home among other things. A few years later as he climbed the ranks he asked around about what happened to that investigation and was told that all documents relating to it were destroyed and that he was never to ask about it again.
He died just before the allegations resurfaced.
I know he was cleared in court but if they would have had the evidence from the first investigation he almost certainly would have been convicted

I heard that Cliff was the 'arranger'. If a young boy was wanted, he would arrange and have the poor child delivered

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I have no gossip to impart but If in doubt let’s assume gay and or on coke and or getting blue jobs from people other than their partners? 😂😂😂😂

I can’t go near the pweirdo stuff!

Reactions: 10
Me and my friends were in Faces in Essex (cringe) years and years ago.

We were in the bathrooms doing our makeup and stuff and Nicole Bass (you’ll probably have to google her- non entity from towie/ex on the beach) came steaming in like a raging bull, we thought it was hilarious and she told us to get out the toilets so we said no, and she gave it the DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! And my friend laughed and said yes we know who you are and we don’t give a duck, she attacked my friend in the bathroom! Pulled her hair out and slapped her, vile woman!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
That one is true! 😂🤢
I just googled to remind myself 😂😂😂

“Her late husband Paul previously denied the rumours in his book Under No Illusion, claiming that while there were ‘photos’ which appeared to show Debbie in an icky situation, there was a reasonable excuse for them.

The legendary magician wrote: ‘Ken had “dirty pictures” of Debbie. These weren’t just dirty, these were disgusting. My face must have been a picture and then I looked up to see him in convulsions.

‘I don’t know who had done the job and, now that I am into computers, I know you can do magical things with images, but on these you really couldn’t see the join. Having doctored the images using photos from God knows where, they had then taken the trouble to transfer them to Polaroids. I could’ve killed him. I guess he got me back for leaving inflatable sex sheep in his bed on the honeymoon night. It was his Welsh origins, you see.’”

Sure, Jan. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I found this thread last night and stayed up until 2am to read through all the pages and now I have about ten different web pages with rabbit holes to fall down today relating to things I read about people here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Can I ask, where did the Harry Styles (whom I LOVE BTW and couldn’t care less if he is gay or straight) Louis Tomlinson (Larry) rumours come from? The 1d hard core Larrys are crazy about proving that to be right
Search for Larry styles on YouTube. Theres some very convincing evidence of them being a couple (dont care either way, but I personally believe it)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.