Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John legend and Kanye west were caught in a very uncompromising position together in a backstage toilet.
I’ve heard this, I thought it was made up so I’m surprised that someone else heard it too

• Wow
Reactions: 11
110% correct on Harry Styles - he used to be with Nick Grimshaw.
Yes not new or shocking but I came to add the Harry and Grimmy thing too - it was well known they were together in journo/circles. My friend who works in entertainment PR saw them at a party openly getting with eachother way back in the 1d days.

The same friend took me to a launch with the MIC lot, and Jamie Laing dripped his baggie of coke in front of everyone. Bare in mind this was a professional event, most people were sober... was a bit embarrassing tbh.

Also not shocking but best I’ve got 😂

Reactions: 18
My ex worked on xfactor and once walked in on dermot o leary-- who was coked up, getting a blowjob off a woman that wasn't his wife. He also walked in to the toilet and Ed sheeran was slumped in the corner and had pissed himself. I've also met the Beckhams a few times didn't have anything bad to say about them really they seemed nice to me but David got one of the waiters fired for asking for a pic though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes not new or shocking but I came to add the Harry and Grimmy thing too - it was well known they were together in journo/circles. My friend who works in entertainment PR saw them at a party openly getting with eachother way back in the 1d days.

The same friend took me to a launch with the MIC lot, and Jamie Laing dripped his baggie of coke in front of everyone. Bare in mind this was a professional event, most people were sober... was a bit embarrassing tbh.
A girl I know was at a party with Spencer and Jamie when they used to tour nightclubs for MIC. It was one big cokefest and she slept with Jamie.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve heard this too. Remember when Sam and Billie got beat up in a field by a group of girls years and years ago? I think they tried to spin at the time that it was over a bloke but you don’t go and meet someone in such a random location unless it’s for one thing...

Same with Jay Rutland, attacked when he went to relieve himself in some bushes at a petrol station and was mugged by a couple of guys who happened to be there. During the mugging it appears they stopped for a fag break and stubbed the cigarette out in the middle of his forehead 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sam and Billie were attacked outside a nightclub in London, don’t know where the park bit comes into it but there’s a video of them fighting in the street.

Reactions: 1
Also know someone who's best friend was big in PR. Victoria did a big shoot with just the kids think it was for elle or something it was not long after the teacher got pregnant. She made an agreement with the press apparently to not report on it and she would announce their divorce on that article. But that never happened so she either changed her mind of my friend was chatting tit

Reactions: 9
Harry Styles has been in a relationship with a man since way back in his 1D days. He was photographed by a fan last year in New York with him doing something which would have given him away, he paid the fan off and convinced them.to delete the pic.x
He has that sexy David bowie/mick Jagger swagger about him (and the is-he-isnt-he aura). Makes me a bit sad though that if he has a partner (and after the whole Larry thing) that he wouldnt just be openly himself. I adore him whatever hes getting up to anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah, remember finding that bizarre at the time.
I have heard that the Loos affair was leaked because VB was photographed snorting coke. DB did a trade-off with the tabloid. So, the VB pic was never published.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve heard this too. Remember when Sam and Billie got beat up in a field by a group of girls years and years ago? I think they tried to spin at the time that it was over a bloke but you don’t go and meet someone in such a random location unless it’s for one thing...
Oh no that story was true. Billie was banging Greg and it was Greg’s ex who tricked her a d battered them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sam and Billie were attacked outside a nightclub in London, don’t know where the park bit comes into it but there’s a video of them fighting in the street.
Think the story was a phone was stolen they got a call to go to the park to get the phone after the fight and then got beat up again

Reactions: 6
My ex worked on xfactor and once walked in on dermot o leary-- who was coked up, getting a blowjob off a woman that wasn't his wife. He also walked in to the toilet and Ed sheeran was slumped in the corner and had pissed himself. I've also met the Beckhams a few times didn't have anything bad to say about them really they seemed nice to me but David got one of the waiters fired for asking for a pic though.
Noooooo not dermot 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DERMOT!!!!!! Noooo! To be honest I was half expecting you to say he was getting one off a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also heard of ferne mccan being in the toilet of a club screaming she wants coke and being a general dick to people. And Jack Fincham was mad on ketamine thats why him and dani kept breaking up she was fed up with him

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.