Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has been accused of child abuse and being a significant figure in hollywood paedophile rings. His Instagram is full of accusations as he puts these weird photos up that people allege reference to the spot a child was abused or someone died. There was some actor 'Kappy' who jumped off a bridge that Hanks then put a reference too and photo of a shoe and a bridge. Its dark stuff, I've read some dark stuff about Speilberg too and that little poltergeist girl who died very young from intestinal injuries that caused infection. Ugh you know dont look it up as it might not be true and its just horrible. No doubt theres a lot of darkness in the world of the rich and famous.
I'm calling bullshit on this

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Also, once saw Stevie Wonder going through airport security at Heathrow. The security were pointing him in directions and he was following..and picking up bags without any help to know where they were😳 since I’ve watched a few videos on YouTube (him catching a mic that was falling)..and it’s all very strange😩
I read years ago that they have a way to part fix his blindness .He said no to it , but maybe changed his mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Which story was that? The only one I’ve heard about then fighting was on the street in London with everyone filming them 😂
It was the first or second season of Towie - I remember they wrote it into the show and Mark Wright went to visit them and Sam had bruises/black eye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I heard that a few years ago at Wimbledon Sue Barker and Steve Warne snuck into the changing rooms and had some cheeky bum fun. No idea if it’s got legs but I love the idea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
When Ant McPartlin split up with his wife it was because he was having an affair with Scarlett Moffat.
i know of Scarlett through friends and she loves the white stuff. She didn’t tell previous employers she was going into the jungle and they just presumed she’d been on the drugs when she didn’t show up. Low and behold she was going into the jungle

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Harry Styles has been in a relationship with a man since way back in his 1D days. He was photographed by a fan last year in New York with him doing something which would have given him away, he paid the fan off and convinced them.to delete the pic.x
Is he actually gay then

Reactions: 4
When Ant McPartlin split up with his wife it was because he was having an affair with Scarlett Moffat.
This isn't true. Don't want to out myself by posting any more details, but there has never been anything romantic between Scarlett & Ant.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This goes back a few years but an ex colleague's brother was a helicopter pilot in the royal flight
He flew Andrew and Fergie on their honeymoon
Andrew's teddy bear went with them

He also said Diana was a wonderful loving mother

• Haha
110% correct on Harry Styles - he used to be with Nick Grimshaw.

Equally unsurprising that Simon Cowell suggested he take Flack as a beard as my C4 comedy writer friend told me that Cowbell has a permanent injunction about his closeted life.

Really sad that in 2020 people can't live their authentic lives because of bigotry (although my cynical inner voice does wonder if the riches gleaned from false hetero sex appeal/"family man" vibes makes it all worthwhile...)
Yes,remember the episode of Celebrity Juice when Nick rang James Cordon and James asked if Harry was there? It was an open secret.

• Wow
  • Haha
I wonder how many celebs/celeb pr’s are reading this thread?! There’ll be some twitchy bum holes out there 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Concerning about Stevie Wonder being blind, there's a video and for a brief moment you can see his eyes. - skipped to 3:19 mark to see it.
Your thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes,remember the episode of Celebrity Juice when Nick rang James Cordon and James asked if Harry was there? It was an open secret.
I had heard that this was how the Harry/Flack thing came about, that she was living with Nick Grimshaw at the time and basically acted as a cover for them.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.