Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the ‘naked chef’ has lots of affairs and wifey is none the wiser.
What? Who the hell in their right mind would want to bed that annoying fat-tongued lithping bore? Maybe it's the way he 'whacks' it in? ;-)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Ooohh yes I've heard the Leo is gay rumours too. His significant other was Lukas Haas apparently. I'm always surprised by how many closeted actors there appears to be but wasnt that always the stereotype? Loud, camp, dramatic or tortured and twisted with strange proclivities. These people who make it to the top aren't normal joes next door and if they were they wouldn't be after journeying to the upper echelons. But they want to sell the image of normal nice guy or girl unless it suits what they are selling.

Reactions: 14
What? Who the hell in their right mind would want to bed that annoying fat-tongued lithping bore? Maybe it's the way he 'whacks' it in? ;-)
Fat lad ruined my school dinners. Wouldn’t let him near me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I cannot believe for a second the rumours are true about Tom Hanks
I hope they're not. Same goes for the rumours about David Jason. If they are true, y'know that saying 'my faith in human nature has been restored'? Well that would be the complete opposite of that saying as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: 14
I love a bit of Bruce’s price is right.....and me and hubby always comment just how touchy feeley Bruce is with the female contestants and the models and the amount of sexual innuendos .....it was prime time telly at the time!! Looking back now sorry to say I think he was a bit of a sleaze and probably things happend that shouldn’t of

Wow the Tom Hanks insta is so weird, all the comments on the dummy photo are calling him a pweirdo, why wouldn’t he delete them? Very odd.
Some comments say its the invitation to all the weirdo parties that he has been told to post to get in 🤢🤢😓😓😓😓😓

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Nothing dramatic.. just that a chef I know once had to cook for Beyonce. She had very specific recipe instructions and the chef wasn’t allowed to talk to her or address her directly. Everything had to be done via her assistant even if it meant going back and forth multiple times to ask questions/confirm things

exactly what I’d expect from her though🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Also, once saw Stevie Wonder going through airport security at Heathrow. The security were pointing him in directions and he was following..and picking up bags without any help to know where they were😳 since I’ve watched a few videos on YouTube (him catching a mic that was falling)..and it’s all very strange😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Also, once saw Stevie Wonder going through airport security at Heathrow. The security were pointing him in directions and he was following..and picking up bags without any help to know where they were😳 since I’ve watched a few videos on YouTube (him catching a mic that was falling)..and it’s all very strange😩
I think Popbitch have published a few times that he can drive!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I heard from a make up artist friend that holly Willoughby loves the sniff and even had a locket necklace filled with it on her wedding day.
Not sure how true this is but there do seem to be a lot of rumours about this

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I love a bit of Bruce’s price is right.....and me and hubby always comment just how touchy feeley Bruce is with the female contestants and the models and the amount of sexual innuendos .....it was prime time telly at the time!! Looking back now sorry to say I think he was a bit of a sleaze and probably things happend that shouldn’t of

Some comments say its the invitation to all the weirdo parties that he has been told to post to get in 🤢🤢😓😓😓😓😓
I hated BF as a child. As an adult I think there was something really creepy about him.
I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if anything came out about him.

Reactions: 28
Steve Coogan mentally/emotionally abused his ex girlfriend Daisy Lewis.

Sam Faiers is/was into drugs.
I’ve heard this too. Remember when Sam and Billie got beat up in a field by a group of girls years and years ago? I think they tried to spin at the time that it was over a bloke but you don’t go and meet someone in such a random location unless it’s for one thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve heard this too. Remember when Sam and Billie got beat up in a field by a group of girls years and years ago? I think they tried to spin at the time that it was over a bloke but you don’t go and meet someone in such a random location unless it’s for one thing...
Which story was that? The only one I’ve heard about then fighting was on the street in London with everyone filming them 😂

Reactions: 6
Which story was that? The only one I’ve heard about then fighting was on the street in London with everyone filming them 😂
Just looked this up - they were badly beaten up by a gang of girls and all it says is that they were lured to a park at night under “false pretences “ pretty obvious what that was!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.