Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always on here reading Tattle but never post however thought I would share my celeb gossip...

A friend of mine was working on Dancing on Ice back when Duncan from Blue was on it and they had a fling. My friend is male and Duncan wasn't "out" then so it was big gossip at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I came across him once and he really was such a nice man. What you see is what you get in terms of personality and charm with Bercow. It's a shame some other politico's are too far up they're own @rse to be friendly and personable to us normie's
I find John Bercow well sexy and charismatic

I came across him once and he really was such a nice man. What you see is what you get in terms of personality and charm with Bercow. It's a shame some other politico's are too far up they're own @rse to be friendly and personable to us normie's
I find John Bercow well sexy and charismatic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m friends with an influencer and she was invited to BGT for the day, she took another one of our friends. David Walliams took a liking to her (she was only 18😳) and took her for all expenses paid shopping trip, before really putting the pressure on for something in return! Huge abuse of power and weird!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Hmmmm I think there maybe more to him than gay.
Extremely pervy and very dirty with bodily fluids I would have thought,he literally makes me nauseous he is sinister

This reminded me that Steve McFadden allegedly used to arrange to meet female fans at service stations, and he had a van with a mattress in the back 😮
Gosh how romantic but I would say the cap fits very well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just done some digging into the heather o round being passed around Hollywood and it says she had an infection when she died which I’ve looked up and you can catch it from dirty water in poor countries etc or unprotected anal sex . Couldn’t help but put two and two together 😬😱
Whilst we know that Hollywood is a dark, dark place for children, we need to be a bit careful putting two and two together and making five. She had giardia which is transmitted through ingesting infected faeces and can therefore be transmitted through unprotected oral/anal (‘ass to mouth’ - sorry!) sex but can also be transmitted through contact with infected animals, infected soil or ‘infected’ water. This type of water isn’t just present in the developing world. She could have had a pet that was infected or have swam in a lake which had giardia present and inadvertently swallowed some of the water. She couldve been infected by someone else’s poor hygiene. She could have eaten vegetables/salads that weren’t washed and ingested it that way. According to the CDC, giardia is the most common intestinal parasite in the USA. Children in childcare settings and children in nappies are most at risk of infection.

Basically, anal-oral sex is a risk factor for giardiasis but it is by no means the only means of transmission and it isn’t the most likely in a young child, who are themselves a population at risk of the condition.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Whilst we know that Hollywood is a dark, dark place for children, we need to be a bit careful putting two and two together and making five. She had giardia which is transmitted through ingesting infected faeces and can therefore be transmitted through unprotected oral/anal (‘ass to mouth’ - sorry!) sex but can also be transmitted through contact with infected animals, infected soil or ‘infected’ water. This type of water isn’t just present in the developing world. She could have had a pet that was infected or have swam in a lake which had giardia present and inadvertently swallowed some of the water. She couldve been infected by someone else’s poor hygiene. She could have eaten vegetables/salads that weren’t washed and ingested it that way. According to the CDC, giardia is the most common intestinal parasite in the USA. Children in childcare settings and children in nappies are most at risk of infection.

Basically, anal-oral sex is a risk factor for giardiasis but it is by no means the only means of transmission and it isn’t the most likely in a young child, who are themselves a population at risk of the condition.
Who are you talking about? Feel out of a loop somewhere...

Reactions: 3
110% correct on Harry Styles - he used to be with Nick Grimshaw.

Equally unsurprising that Simon Cowell suggested he take Flack as a beard as my C4 comedy writer friend told me that Cowbell has a permanent injunction about his closeted life.

Really sad that in 2020 people can't live their authentic lives because of bigotry (although my cynical inner voice does wonder if the riches gleaned from false hetero sex appeal/"family man" vibes makes it all worthwhile...)

Reactions: 28
I dont want the DJ rumours to be true cos he is Pa and Frost and Del but he is an actor. I guess he can be added to my list of heartbreaks just underneath Tom Hanks 😪
I'm not sure I can handle.hearing anything awful said against Ton Hanks. But I'm going to ask.... Please be gentle 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wasnt going to bring up Beckham and his wandering eye as I thought it was bear in the woods territory but the wife of a friend of mine works in entertainment law in a big london firm and it's very well known he has had numerous affairs that have injunctions in place. Remember just before the 'beckileaks' the daily mail published pics of him and Poppy Delavigne leaving a bar in a taxi together and neither cared less about being pictured as beckham knows his people clean up coverage and prevent pictures going to print but that night the pictures went out and the next day beckilecks was all over the papers so he must have annoyed someone that week! I remember years ago being a beckham fan and ignoring the rumours from the nannies and the hairdressers, a school mum in LA(he was named in her divorce papers), teacher at Harper's school, young girl in maccau and that really old picture of him with his bare foot on the foot of the wife of a friend who was sitting right in front of him and Victoria in a restaurant! Rebecca Loos is one of 1000s probably. The diseases these men must spread! Just remembering pics of him and Dave Gardener coming out of a hotel with 2 young blondes but they were just fans 😂 Old randy Becks.

Putting this link here are it seems to barely exist on the internet. I hate it when I'm out for dinner and my flip flop falls off and I shove my foot up the jeans of the diner in front of me by mistake and I just keep it there while the waiter asks how my meal was 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Apparently Beckham has a now grown up daughter, who is older than his kids with Victoria, who he fathered in the late 90's whilst playing for United. She lives in the Alderley Edge/Wilmslow area. Or did anyway, the mother was paid off years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Apparently Beckham has a now grown up daughter, who is older than his kids with Victoria, who he fathered in the late 90's whilst playing for United. She lives in the Alderley Edge/Wilmslow area. Or did anyway, the mother was paid off years ago.
I heard about that one, her mother was called Emma or something. And also heard rumours about a kid/kids in Miami but there was never a consistent 1 or 2. Mother of 4 Victoria and Father of <4 David...

Reactions: 13
This reminded me that Steve McFadden allegedly used to arrange to meet female fans at service stations, and he had a van with a mattress in the back 😮
I can well imagine this being true; I was off to a Monsters of Rock concert and our coach pulled up at a service station enroute, and I spotted Steve McFadden there. I went over and politely said 'Mr MrFadden can I please have your autograph?' (little angel back in those days *lol*) and he was really off with me and said 'No!' very assertively. I must have looked shocked to the core as I was walking away he said 'come back, yeah I'll sign', but never forgot what a misery he was! *lol*. We went into the services and came out after 1/2 hour and he was by his vehicle (didn't clock if it was a van though).

Reactions: 8
I’m friends with an influencer and she was invited to BGT for the day, she took another one of our friends. David Walliams took a liking to her (she was only 18😳) and took her for all expenses paid shopping trip, before really putting the pressure on for something in return! Huge abuse of power and weird!!
Agreed, not sure if Walliams is gay as people have said as my friends and I sat next to him and Geri Halliwell in the audience of a Jimmy Carr stand up evening and he was totally creepy and pervy - chatted to us the whole way through and made inappropriate remarks. We were (just) 18!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't think David Walliams is gay, he would have not issues coming out. Maybe bi? Some men are just somewhat feminine and I think he plays up to it as his public "persona". But I've always thought he was a bit of an attention bleep that seems really seedy and creepy. I feel like he's the sort of guy that has a really weird sex fetish. I can imagine him wanting to be shat on or maybe slapped around and made to lick the floor 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
A friend worked for Jamie Oliver and said he had a pretty blonde PA that basically organised his ‘other’ diary of affairs. Whenever Jools finds out, she demands another baby...
At her 40th b’day party, Jamie did a speech, which ended up being quite damning about her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I get the feeling Walliams isn’t that choosy in terms the sex of the person he tries it on with and plays up the camp image for column inches.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A friend worked for Jamie Oliver and said he had a pretty blonde PA that basically organised his ‘other’ diary of affairs. Whenever Jools finds out, she demands another baby...
At her 40th b’day party, Jamie did a speech, which ended up being quite damning about her!!
Why would you demand a baby with someone who cheats on you? That’s actually really sad to hear isn’t it.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.