Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband did some work on Jackie Stewart’s house many years ago. Can confirm he was an absolute hole.
I am pleased to have it confirmed, and yet saddened that it wasn't just him having a bad day when I met him.

The miserable, nasty git.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Speaking of that time period, has anyone got any gossip on the Bros boys - Matt, Luke or Craig?

Changing the subject a bit, but does anyone Top of the Pops 1989 on a Friday night? The London Boys have been on for a few weeks....never heard of them before, but what a sad story:

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know which of the blind items in the Popbitch a while back related to Dean Gaffney?

I didn't have any particular interest in him until I watched the most recent Celebs Go Dating, and now I'm gagging to know!

Reactions: 2
Not gossip, but in relation to the earlier Sam Smith discussion, this made me laugh...

B444892D-44B5-4AA5-993D-8452DB97315A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Did anyone here get a dick pic from Iain Lee? He admitted and apologised for sending such pics to fans.

I've received such a picture once (not from a sleb...or Iain Lee). It didn't do anything for me! I'm a straight woman but, well. A blurry close up pic of a red hard penis didn't do it for me! :m
My good friend was one of numerous women he sent dick pics to before fessing up and coming out as a sex addict on his radio show. Telling his asslick #TLNA (Late Night Alternative) followers it was all consensual and how ashamed he was. Absolute b*llocks. He manipulated his position to chat n send pics to women, some he absolutely knew were vulnerable... my friend being one of them. She was heartbroken as she'd been a loyal fan for years. Oh and he made sure of little or no recourse by blocking them all and gaslighting them. His boss knew, his producer knew and cos he made it all about him, being an addict n all that, nothing happened. Apart from him throwing the biggest pity party urgh

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The Daily Mail seem to be borderline stalking Declan Donnelly at the moment. Maybe I’ve been reading Popbitch for too long, but it makes me wonder if there’s something they want to tell us but can’t about him? Or maybe he’s just paying the paps to stay relevant.
I read on here a while back he’s another scofe (ie in closet) and it’s a sham marriage as commented on here before there is no apparent physical chemistry between him and his wife so they might have something on him related to that and are biding thier time.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I read on here a while back he’s another scofe (ie in closet) and it’s a sham marriage as commented on here before there is no apparent physical chemistry between him and his wife so they might have something on him related to that and are biding thier time.
that makes sense doesn't it? especially as she's his manager

Reactions: 11
One of them ( don’t know which) was definitely sporting a syrup on his head!
It's Matt the twin with the syrup, albeit quite an expensive real hair looking one. His brother Luke has their true receding hairline and he shaves it all off.
Matt also was very Botoxed and immaculately maintained; nails, eyebrows and even foundation make up.
Imagine going to all that effort and expense only to have an identical twin that shows the world what you'd really look like without it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Regarding the question earlier in the thread about celebs who look better or different than you'd expect in real life: I work behind the scenes in media/entertainment and have had to meet a lot of well known people. I know that on camera people can look slightly different than they do in real life, but these are the ones that stuck with me as looking markedly different in reality versus onscreen -

Better in real life:
Toni Colette - softer looking and really very pretty.
Alia Shawkat - beautiful skin and gorgeous eyes, much sharper looking.
Elisabeth Moss - looks plain on camera but luminous in real life.
Maggie Gyllenhaal - beautiful, bright eyes none of the droopiness that the camera seems to pick up.
Gavin Williamson - looks like a dweeb on camera, but legitimately good looking in real life.
Gordon Brown - much more imposing and streamlined. Instantly draws the eye.
Marina Diamandis - really very striking.
Matt Bellamy - really unphotogenic, quite good looking in real life, very angular.
Kele Okereke - beautiful in a way that's not picked up on camera.
Régine Chassagne - likewise. Beautiful irl.

Better on screen (the camera either adores them or flatters them or they know their angles):
Margot Robbie - very much a pretty, but generic, girl next door rather than a bombshell. Had very irritated/dry skin.
Charlize Theron - very small features on a very long face.
Ana de Armas - puffy, had a double chin, looks very different without makeup.
Alexa Chung - very very very slim, very dry skin, very large teeth.
Carine Roitfeld - more masculine looking, tinier than you'd think, very sun-damaged skin, quite obvious dermal filler.
Anna Wintour - shrunken, frail, bad posture.
Tilda Swinton - not as striking, looks older, much more plain and generic looking. Opposite of Elisabeth Moss.

Not better, not worse, just different/more pronounced:
Piers Morgan - much slimmer, much taller. Very big head.
Jeremy Corbyn - even more crumpled in real life.
Matt Baker - the facial personality he has onscreen doesn't translate off-screen. Quite a forgettable face.
Emilia Clarke - tinier, more expressive, heavily lined face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve met Kevin Bridges a couple of times and I was struck that he’s quite good looking IRL. He’s definitely not on telly :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It's Matt the twin with the syrup, albeit quite an expensive real hair looking one. His brother Luke has their true receding hairline and he shaves it all off.
Matt also was very Botoxed and immaculately maintained; nails, eyebrows and even foundation make up.
Imagine going to all that effort and expense only to have an identical twin that shows the world what you'd really look like without it all!
Luke was sporting the rockband tshirts too. I think it must be hard being an identical twin and struggling with trying create your identity

Reactions: 5
Regarding the question earlier in the thread about celebs who look better or different than you'd expect in real life: I work behind the scenes in media/entertainment and have had to meet a lot of well known people. I know that on camera people can look slightly different than they do in real life, but these are the ones that stuck with me as looking markedly different in reality versus onscreen -

Better in real life:
Maggie Gyllenhaal - beautiful, bright eyes none of the droopiness that the camera seems to pick up.
Gavin Williamson - looks like a dweeb on camera, but legitimately good looking in real life.
Matt Bellamy - really unphotogenic, quite good looking in real life, very angular.

Better on screen (the camera either adores them or flatters them or they know their angles):
Margot Robbie - very much a pretty, but generic, girl next door rather than a bombshell. Had very irritated/dry skin.
Carine Roitfeld - more masculine looking, tinier than you'd think, very sun-damaged skin, quite obvious dermal filler.
Tilda Swinton - not as striking, looks older, much more plain and generic looking. Opposite of Elisabeth Moss.

Matt Baker - the facial personality he has onscreen doesn't translate off-screen. Quite a forgettable face.
Loved this.especially as im a huge Toni Colette fan. Thank you😁

Reactions: 12

Better in real life:

I saw Martin Kemp in John Lewis a few years ago and omg is he fit for an older gentleman! His eyes really pop! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
How did I not know that Popbitch was still up and running :D
Can anyone help me with the slang? From the website:
"To add to the list of celeb sink-dodgers? Keira Knightley."
What are sink-dodgers?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.