Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, there's this clip of him elbowing her:

Then there's one where he apparently says he's gonna kill her while she's trying to end the IG live but I couldn't find it.

Also the way he looks at her...no sign of love, just annoyance and anger.
I feel like they were being playful? I haven't seen the full thing though... He clearly isn't being serious when he said he's going to kill her, it was in jest.

Reactions: 15
There’s absolutely no way Michael is abusing Luisana. I’ve met Michael a few times as he’s a friend of a friend, and Lu (and the children) twice. Lu herself is saying it’s rubbish. She’s really not the type to take any tit.

He’s the softest and gentlest man I think I’ve met. He was a lot different when I first met him but marriage, fatherhood and Noah’s illness have really softened him. He truly is a sweetheart who respects women,

I really like the pair of them together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s absolutely no way Michael is abusing Luisana. I’ve met Michael a few times as he’s a friend of a friend, and Lu (and the children) twice. Lu herself is saying it’s rubbish. She’s really not the type to take any tit.

He’s the softest and gentlest man I think I’ve met. He was a lot different when I first met him but marriage, fatherhood and Noah’s illness have really softened him. He truly is a sweetheart who respects women,

I really like the pair of them together.
That’s exactly how it works tho

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I see what you’re saying. I’ve known abusers unfortunately.

Mike, in my opinion, isn’t one. Lu is not a victim.

Reactions: 5
Okay I'll admit it, I'm a Michael Buble fan 😀😀😀 I saw him in concert last year and he lovely. He talked about a music video he had done with a model - he said his wife wasn't pleased because he has a Hollywood smile and a real smile and he gave the model the real smile!!! He said he was frightened of her (😀) and he thought that was why their marriage was successful!!!

I've not seen the videos people are referring to but clip above does look like a couple joking with each other 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Well, there's this clip of him elbowing her:

Then there's one where he apparently says he's gonna kill her while she's trying to end the IG live but I couldn't find it.

Also the way he looks at her...no sign of love, just annoyance and anger.
He’s a bit rough with her in this vid hope she’s ok

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve never ever understood the Buble love. He’s like an average rat pack tribute act that you’d see preforming in a hotel in Benidorm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Yeah whatever that was, it wasn't the way I'd expect my husband to touch me.
Yeah it's quite startling to watch. Her reaction is really subdued too... Like it's something she would expect to happen and she knows it's best not to react. Odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yeah it's quite startling to watch. Her reaction is really subdued too... Like it's something she would expect to happen and she knows it's best not to react. Odd.
It looks like he's pissed she stole his Spanish moment and he reacted how he usually would (ie hurt her) and then remembered they had an audience and tried to make a joke of it.

Reactions: 20
I was told a few years back that far more affairs go on backstage at Strictly than we ever get to hear about. There was an affair last series, clearly the press knew about it because they reported on it but they didn’t reveal the names of those involved. Allegedly it was David James and Nadia, but I doubt we’ll ever find out for sure.

Yet the press really tit stirred with Oti and Kelvin, even thought both are happily married. Why do they report on some relationships and not others?
The David/Nadiya thing was quite obvious, in my opinion. I called it quite early on, from the way they looked at each other, giggled together and the way they would be draped around each other in the background of other people’s Insta stories.

I would be very surprised (and disappointed!) if there was any truth in the Oti and Kelvin rumour. I imagine the press tried to stir that up because they both have pretty high profiles in Strictly terms, and hence would sell more papers. But who knows what happens behind the scenes!!

Reactions: 4
The David/Nadiya thing was quite obvious, in my opinion. I called it quite early on, from the way they looked at each other, giggled together and the way they would be draped around each other in the background of other people’s Insta stories.

I would be very surprised (and disappointed!) if there was any truth in the Oti and Kelvin rumour. I imagine the press tried to stir that up because they both have pretty high profiles in Strictly terms, and hence would sell more papers. But who knows what happens behind the scenes!!
Yes I'd be surprised and disappointed if the Kelvin and Oti rumours were true. Thought she was classier than that!

Reactions: 6
Got a story about Elton John.
A friend was staying in his villa and at 5pm they open a massive compound and all 50 something dogs run up the hill and jump into the swimming pool!
My friend had a small daughter at the time so she said to the pool side manager "well that's not very hygienic, for my daughter" and he said "well don't worry, we change the water every day".
Can you imagine what that must cost?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.