Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the story this morning about a Strictly star having leaked photos? Any idea who it could be?
Yes seen that it says some photos are completely naked and some photos are wearing skimpy lingerie so I’m really hoping it’s not Kelvin Fletcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is not my gossip, but I've just read this in the comments of this DM story - Paul McCartney's handwritten lyrics for Hey Jude sell for £730,000 as collectors get caught up in bidding war

MrsSHCZ, Virginia Water, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Years ago I went to a auction of Beatles memorabilia at Southebys. One of the items sold was the piano that John Lennon write 'Imagine' on. There was a huge bidding war and eventually the bidder on the phone won - can't remember how much it was but certainly the upper six figures, maybe 300,000 or more. Anyway the winner donated it the the City of Liverpool where's it's now on permanent display. It was only a couple of years ago that they revealed who the winner bidder and donar was - George Michael.

Nice one, George (y)
Such a shame he didnt make different choices in life, he sounded like he was a very decent person💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is not my gossip, but I've just read this in the comments of this DM story - Paul McCartney's handwritten lyrics for Hey Jude sell for £730,000 as collectors get caught up in bidding war

MrsSHCZ, Virginia Water, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Years ago I went to a auction of Beatles memorabilia at Southebys. One of the items sold was the piano that John Lennon write 'Imagine' on. There was a huge bidding war and eventually the bidder on the phone won - can't remember how much it was but certainly the upper six figures, maybe 300,000 or more. Anyway the winner donated it the the City of Liverpool where's it's now on permanent display. It was only a couple of years ago that they revealed who the winner bidder and donar was - George Michael.

Nice one, George (y)
If I recall correctly his purchase wasn’t a secret. Think he had a bidding war with one of the Gallagher brothers. He was asked about it on Parkinson and said he wanted everyone to enjoy it.
Sorry, bit of a George obsessive 🤓.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The Strictly Star is one of the female pros apparently.

I’m just relieved it’s not Anton!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you fancy going down another even deeper (and much more compelling) rabbit hole, type ‘Larry Stylinson’ into the Youtube search bar!!! The way those two boys looked at each other, there’s no way there wasn’t something between them. It’s really quite lovely.
😮 now I’m really confused! I know what I'm doing this easter! 😂

Not really lovely, fans who "shipped" them caused them to literally never speak to each other.
im guessing the more I search the rabbit hole, I’ll find this out; sad if it’s the case though 😕

Reactions: 1
I’ve got a theory re Gordon’s ultra alpha Schtick
He was once arrested in a men’s toilets, he said it was a prank between mates that was misconstrued?
A pal way back when in the restaurant trade claimed Big Swearys treat after a long session in the kitchen was getting a rent boy to plug him

Rek

Have it on good authority from two different pro comedians on separate occasions that Peter Kay is indeed a prick
apparently infamous for stealing other comics material and if the spotlight shines too brightly on anyone they are toast. Most of the old pros on Phoenix Nights won’t have anything to do with him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I like Katya. I’m sure in most cases people are hacked but I’m always a bit suspicious when someone has photos ‘leaked’. Some must do it themselves. Not insinuating that she in particular did to add

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.