Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Gordon it’s all a persona, the shouting and screaming, especially on Hells Kitchen, it’s a producers script. And in very small print in one of the end credits you will see something along the lines of “producers made the decision who to eliminate”

My children love the show on cbbc his daughter does and he comes across on that really well, really supportive of them, a complete wind up and his children seem happy and well adjusted and they all seem to adore their parents. And the kids Masterchef, when some of them mess up and get upset, he always calmly gets involved and helps them out.

Reactions: 13
No celeb goss of my own, but boredom got me stuck down a rabbit hole watching a YouTube vid all about 1Ds Zayn & Harry, saying they were an item until Gigi Hadid came along and Zayn broke Harry’s heart. The vid was pretty compelling, does anyone know if this is true? I’ve always though Harry to be a gentle soul, so sad if it is true.
Im ashamed to say I may have watched several videos re Harry and Louis’ relationship. Lots of evidence.
Don’t judge me I made a joke about someone looking like Harry. Then I thought what if he’s a nonce? So I looked him up.
He’s not deffo no/gay though.
A couple of peeps on here say he and Nick Grimshaw were a
A couple of peeps

Not really lovely, fans who "shipped" them caused them to literally never speak to each other.

Management did that, hopefully they wouldn’t be so homophobic now.
Some of the questioning of the lads was highly sexualised for such young boys. That was horrible.

I’d love to know the real story cos they are all either pandering to the fans who love “Larry” or there was something there.
Getting aroused by your platonic pal is a bit of a hint, that was caught on film.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If you fancy going down another even deeper (and much more compelling) rabbit hole, type ‘Larry Stylinson’ into the Youtube search bar!!! The way those two boys looked at each other, there’s no way there wasn’t something between them. It’s really quite lovely.
Was never a fan of them nor have I really cared about them in the past but after watching the video I’m convinced Harry and Louis had something going on. It really seemed quite lovely and sweet and it’s a shame they all had to be involved in covering it up. Guess management wanted Harry to be seen as ‘available’ to women. All about that £££. Very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Harry and Louis, so sure they were a thing, but their management - Modest Management were/are the biggest piles of tit in artist management history, properly screwing over real relationships both platonic and romantic all in pursuit of a certain image they wanted to portray the 1D lads as, all to maximise the fan base and maximise the money. Just look at some of the shite that was sold with 1D branding on it to see just how much their management was exploiting their image at one stage.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh God! I can actually remember a worrying amount of lyrics to this 😂
And the music video is so bad, so cheesy!

I feel like a lot of pop/rnb from the early 00’s was unbelievably cringe. Natasha Bedingfield... JoJo.... 3 of a Kind. Sooooooooo cringey 😬

Harry and Louis, so sure they were a thing, but their management - Modest Management were/are the biggest piles of tit in artist management history, properly screwing over real relationships both platonic and romantic all in pursuit of a certain image they wanted to portray the 1D lads as, all to maximise the fan base and maximise the money. Just look at some of the shite that was sold with 1D branding on it to see just how much their management was exploiting their image at one stage.
The way they all had a look on their faces in that ‘Larry Stylingson’ YouTube vid, like they’d get in serious trouble if Harry and Louis said or did anything that might have given away their relationship is a big one for me. Im pretty convinced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
For Gordon it’s all a persona, the shouting and screaming, especially on Hells Kitchen, it’s a producers script. And in very small print in one of the end credits you will see something along the lines of “producers made the decision who to eliminate”

My children love the show on cbbc his daughter does and he comes across on that really well, really supportive of them, a complete wind up and his children seem happy and well adjusted and they all seem to adore their parents. And the kids Masterchef, when some of them mess up and get upset, he always calmly gets involved and helps them out.
I've banned my kids from watching his daughters cbbc programme because I dont approve of the BBC using my money to promote nepotism, especially on children's tv. What does that say to kids? Its somehow worse because it's the bbc and they dont need to worry about ratings etc. I'm sure it's fine and lots of kids enjoy it but it winds me up.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Im ashamed to say I may have watched several videos re Harry and Louis’ relationship. Lots of evidence.
Don’t judge me I made a joke about someone looking like Harry. Then I thought what if he’s a nonce? So I looked him up.
A couple of peeps
Why would you even think that Harry Styles might be a paedophile?

Reactions: 18
Was never a fan of them nor have I really cared about them in the past but after watching the video I’m convinced Harry and Louis had something going on. It really seemed quite lovely and sweet and it’s a shame they all had to be involved in covering it up. Guess management wanted Harry to be seen as ‘available’ to women. All about that £££. Very sad.
Just like Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss, Kaylor

Reactions: 2

My friend’s son knows him and says he is really nice. Has a great sense of humour and can take a joke. Although he’s not so impressed with him laying off staff.

Reactions: 7
God she had it all with Justin as well. She looks dead behind her eyes on her Instagram, it’s really sad, I grew up as with her and Justin as couple goals. Was the split over sucking Fred Durst off? Or more?
She did that guy who is still suing the MJ estate, I believe. Robison? Robsin. Something like that. He was her choreographer

A couple of peeps

Management did that, hopefully they wouldn’t be so homophobic now.
Some of the questioning of the lads was highly sexualised for such young boys. That was horrible.

I’d love to know the real story cos they are all either pandering to the fans who love “Larry” or there was something there.
Getting aroused by your platonic pal is a bit of a hint, that was caught on film.

Caught on film? When/where?

God she had it all with Justin as well. She looks dead behind her eyes on her Instagram, it’s really sad, I grew up as with her and Justin as couple goals. Was the split over sucking Fred Durst off? Or more?
For a split second there I thought you were saying Justin had sucked off Fred:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know after sitting through hours and hours of USA master chef (thanks to partner who is obsessed), I did start wondering why he’s so shouty. I’ve never really been around chefs but is his level of shoutyness normal or does he take it to extremes? Feels like bullying sometimes. It’s weird because outside of the kitchen he seems... ‘nice’.

Such an odd character.

Dunno if it’s still on YouTube but watch Gordon Ramsey kitchen nightmares UK vs USA, lol, I think it will prove how much is out on for the cameras, especially the American ones

For a split second there I thought you were saying Justin had sucked off Fred:eek:
Ugh, Justin is so big headed I couldn’t even imagine it. Even lowering his head towards it I can just see his smug bearded face look up with “next time, it’s gonna be may🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is not my gossip, but I've just read this in the comments of this DM story - Paul McCartney's handwritten lyrics for Hey Jude sell for £730,000 as collectors get caught up in bidding war

MrsSHCZ, Virginia Water, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Years ago I went to a auction of Beatles memorabilia at Southebys. One of the items sold was the piano that John Lennon write 'Imagine' on. There was a huge bidding war and eventually the bidder on the phone won - can't remember how much it was but certainly the upper six figures, maybe 300,000 or more. Anyway the winner donated it the the City of Liverpool where's it's now on permanent display. It was only a couple of years ago that they revealed who the winner bidder and donar was - George Michael.

Nice one, George (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.