Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
It's not so secret as it's in the papers, but just read that Johnny Vegas is delivering care packages for the vulnerable. That is actually so sweet and lovely! I think I read some favourable things about him in an earlier thread if I recall correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

HockyRorror

VIP Member
It’s what you’re thinking...ahem...manhood 🤣🤣🤣
That user, like me, probably got confused by “happy hat”. I can’t remember when I saw Gordon on his many TV shows happy. I can even imagine someone giving him a BJ and him moaning “NO, what are you fucking DOING? Christ, this is the worst blow job I’ve ever had”.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Agree. And from all accounts she’s not a particularly nice person.
She also looks like she's been embalmed.

I don't know anyone who actually likes her either. You only have to look at the response when Heart brought her in to present their breakfast show. Not a single positive comment on their Facebook or Twitter feeds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I see Tom Hardy will be reading bedtime stories on CBeebies from 27 April. Already put it to record on Planner (my son is 19 btw) 😏❤🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Mrs Stan

Elton’s gargantuan spending habits are well known. I remember he had a really massive florist bill, so I Googled it. The story is from 20 years ago but he burned through £40million in 20 months, including £293,000 on flowers 😂
"Flowers" is well-known accountancy code for drugs expenses. So I'm told 😇

• Wow
  • Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
There's only one way that I can see Tom Cruise being handy with his fists and it isn't fighting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Regarding the question earlier in the thread about celebs who look better or different than you'd expect in real life: I work behind the scenes in media/entertainment and have had to meet a lot of well known people. I know that on camera people can look slightly different than they do in real life, but these are the ones that stuck with me as looking markedly different in reality versus onscreen -

Better in real life:
Toni Colette - softer looking and really very pretty.
Alia Shawkat - beautiful skin and gorgeous eyes, much sharper looking.
Elisabeth Moss - looks plain on camera but luminous in real life.
Maggie Gyllenhaal - beautiful, bright eyes none of the droopiness that the camera seems to pick up.
Gavin Williamson - looks like a dweeb on camera, but legitimately good looking in real life.
Gordon Brown - much more imposing and streamlined. Instantly draws the eye.
Marina Diamandis - really very striking.
Matt Bellamy - really unphotogenic, quite good looking in real life, very angular.
Kele Okereke - beautiful in a way that's not picked up on camera.
Régine Chassagne - likewise. Beautiful irl.

Better on screen (the camera either adores them or flatters them or they know their angles):
Margot Robbie - very much a pretty, but generic, girl next door rather than a bombshell. Had very irritated/dry skin.
Charlize Theron - very small features on a very long face.
Ana de Armas - puffy, had a double chin, looks very different without makeup.
Alexa Chung - very very very slim, very dry skin, very large teeth.
Carine Roitfeld - more masculine looking, tinier than you'd think, very sun-damaged skin, quite obvious dermal filler.
Anna Wintour - shrunken, frail, bad posture.
Tilda Swinton - not as striking, looks older, much more plain and generic looking. Opposite of Elisabeth Moss.

Not better, not worse, just different/more pronounced:
Piers Morgan - much slimmer, much taller. Very big head.
Jeremy Corbyn - even more crumpled in real life.
Matt Baker - the facial personality he has onscreen doesn't translate off-screen. Quite a forgettable face.
Emilia Clarke - tinier, more expressive, heavily lined face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

MoodyMoo805

Not sure if she has her own page on here. (I probably should have checked) but I have quite a few mutual friends with Lauren Goodger and I’ve let her do my make up a few times before a night out (tragic I know lool)

It’s probably really obvious but she still hasn’t ever gotten over Mark, despite what she says but when they did break up permanently, Mark himself, a couple of his family members but definitely the majority of his friends would make direct and indirect nasty comments about her weight, facial features, fashion etc when she would be out at clubs / gatherings etc and group chat screenshots would be sent to her which did a lot of damage to her self esteem.

Mark wasn’t very nice to her at all throughout the relationship and the nasty comments he used to make in TOWIE were not just for the camera - that was the type of things she used to hear from him. I think for anyone, after a while it chips away which is why she has constant body issues now. Along with the comparisons to Michelle and the other girls he did see after her who were the complete opposite got her massively down. As far as I’ve heard though, Michelle is actually suppose to be really nice person and the nastiness has never come from her “camp”.

don’t get me wrong, she can be arrogant and thinks she is higher than her station but she doesn’t listen to ANYONE. Her mum and sisters have told her more than once to take a break and get her head sorted but she never listens. She is still very much me me me but a lot of those closest to her believe she wants people to think that she is a strong independent business woman of some sort so it’s a bit of an illusion she think she holds up.

She also goes to Dubai every so often to “get her funds up”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I seem to recall Courtney Love tried to publicly blame Steve Coogan for Owen Wilson nearly killing himself a few years back. Courtney can be great for spilling the dirt, but this was a bit unfair I thought.

Well I didn’t fancy Dubai, and I definitely don’t after reading this thread!
She is good at spilling the dirt. There’s a YouTube video of her on the red carpet in the 90s(?) and she’s asked what her advice would be to young women trying to make it in Hollywood and she says something like “if Harvey Weinstein invites you to a hotel room late at night, DON’T GO”.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Palpatine

VIP Member
Popbitch wrote this about Amanda Holden last Saturday

Amanda Holden has been hauled over the coals these last 24 hours for sharing a "5G CAUSES CORONAVIRUS!!!1!!" petition online. Obviously it goes without saying that you shouldn't be taking health advice from Holden – but here's a good reason why.

You may remember that back when she was starring in the West End production of Thoroughly Modern Millie, Holden was struck down with a serious kidney infection and was rushed to hospital in agony.

Perhaps things wouldn't have caused her quite so much trouble if she'd have caught the tell-tale signs a tad earlier, but she'd been candidly telling her fellow cast members that the pain she was experiencing was probably just down to the vigorous bouts of bum-sex she'd been having.

:LOL: :poop: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I heard from one of Seann's management team that he suspected they were being papped - but went with it as is he couldn't find another way to dump his bunny boiler girlfriend. Backfired 'a little' though on him and now regrets.
Next time he could try having an adult conversation with his partner and ending the relationship. It’s only ever people who have behaved in a shitty way that say they couldn’t find another way of leaving. That line sounds very consistent with his ex’s description of him as a gaslighting fuckwit to be honest.

Reactions: 47

Palpatine

VIP Member
I see the odious Beckhams and Gordon Ramsey have ignored all lockdown rules and gone to their rural holiday homes.

Who the fuck do they think they are?
Nothing like advertising where you are so someone can rob your London pad :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I see the odious Beckhams and Gordon Ramsey have ignored all lockdown rules and gone to their rural holiday homes.

Who the fuck do they think they are?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

AlanBanan

VIP Member
There was a phone-in thing on a radio show a few years back where the hosts asked callers to ring in with celeb encounters and several women had stories about Craig David. He seemed to hit on anything that moved. One woman said he was very clingy, calling her constantly afterwards and wanting to meet up again but she wasn't interested as once was enough.

Bradley Cooper looks so vacant and moody. I don't get what people see in him.

I loved Ted Casablanca! Maybe he's behind a lot of the 'blind' sites nowadays? I'd like to think so.
He rang her on Monday, voice mailed her on a Tuesday, he was FaceTiming by Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday, he finally took the hint on Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45