Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nea111

What was the whole story behind Charlotte Crosby and Gaz over her ectopic pregnancy. I just know he was on ex on the beach at the time. Did he know about the pregnancy when he went over? Also, I used to think Vicky was ok but she’s also apparently a coke head and I find it’s not the real her she’s portraying on Instagram.
Majority of the cast are coke heads. Scott, Marnie and Gary all have been caught on camera snorting. Others have been seen in bars/clubs snorting in the toilets. It’s disgusting that mtv didn’t drug test any of them and made them ‘famous’. How Vicky went onto win I’m a Celeb I’ll never know.
She’s a violent bully. She’s hit partners and got into fights in clubs before Geordie Shore. There’s also the disgusting behaviour of her stabbing a girl with a stiletto and spitting on people 🤢. If you also watched Geordie Shore years ago she’d bully the other girls, girls who didn’t stand up for themselves. She’s very fake. What you see of her on tv now is false and put on.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Wow just found myself down a very dark rabbit hole on this topic - you learning something new every day 😳
Had a snoop on here last night and came across a girl from my home town on the very first page! I always wondered how she afforded her lifestyle!

• Wow
  • Haha

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Does anyone have any gossip on Demi Moore/ Bruce Willis? Just seen online that they are isolating together with the adult Daughters. So Bruce is isolating with his ex wife while his current wife is at home with the young children? Seems odd.

• Wow
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I don't know anything except someone said on this thread many moons ago that he cheats on MK all the time.
If the rumours that Mark does cheat on Michelle all the time are true, I hope the rumours about her shagging Luke Pasqualino when filming Our Girl are true as well. Bit of tit for tat, and Luke Pasqualino is absolutely gorgeous so would be far more enjoyable to look at than Mark Wright. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Skyeball

Chatty Member
He’s totally Martin’s but I highly doubt the daughter is.
She's the image of her mum though, just darker hair.
One of mine is like a mash up of my brother and my cousin, not a whisper of my husband's features.
Another one looks like a clone of my husband. No one ever thinks that my husband is the dad of the first one, and teachers assume I'm the step mum or adopted mum of the second one.
Genetics are weird. Sometimes, further back relatives pop out of your vajayjay and mix it up 😂

• Haha

Ginger_roots

Does anyone have anything on angelina jolie. I was just on twitter and saw something about her making one of her ex bfs wear her blood around his neck?? Whaaaat 🙃
It makes me feel old that this all isn't common knowledge.

• Haha
  • Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I remember when he died and it was announced on the radio. We all thought we'd misheard and that the actor who played Father Jack had died.

Its a massive shame he died when he did as he'd have had a massive career off the back of Father Ted.
Spooky thing is they both died on the 28th February, 18 years apart. I bet poor Ardal O' Hanlon gets panicky every February ..... 😩

• Wow
  • Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Have to admit I wasn’t all that surprised about Bishop, he always had a faintly sleazy vibe to me, and the marriage famously nearly fell apart 20 years ago when they had three young kids, but for ‘no reason’ (uhuh).

Then again, I am cynical & generally assume you can count the number of genuinely happily married male celebs - the ones who make a big fuss about their perfect marriages - on the fingers of my armpit. Elton ‘Superinjunction’ John, for instance.
Seriously after discovering tattle I’m now convinced every celeb relationship/marriage is either riddled with cheating or one/both of them is secretly gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Horatio

VIP Member
Much like America you couldn’t pay me to live in Saudi or Dubai. Such strange countries.
I agree that the appeal of Dubai is completely lost on me- (it’s a city in UAE , not a country,tho very common mistake worth pointing out)
It’s very clear that Dubai appeals to a certain type of person, but they tend to love it. A lot of people are attracted to things that have a whiff of wealth or promote materialism, even if they can’t admit it. But to admire Dubai you see money as decoration itself, that’s basically what gold leaf and chandeliers are for. It’s no wonder so many youtubers are crazy about the place too because they have a similar mindset - how many can you think of that would prefer to spend 5k on a hoody plastered with the Gucci logo than the same amount on a really beautifully made designer piece, something that still looks expensive but lacks the universal recognition and associated price tag of a massive Gucci logo?
Sorry I’ve gone so OT but Dubai is the Gucci of cities ...

Saudi Arabia is a whole other thing ... the politics are what baffle and intrigue me ... has the crown prince still got all those other lesser princes locked up in the ritz ? 30 or 40 of them wasn’t it ?! That is a story that is way under reported for sure ....but I’ve gone off topic too much already to start getting into the UK governments dodgy deals ....

• Heart

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I heard from one of Seann's management team that he suspected they were being papped - but went with it as is he couldn't find another way to dump his bunny boiler girlfriend. Backfired 'a little' though on him and now regrets.
Yep, this story fits with the fact that he's a gaslighting, abusive piece of fucking shit.
He couldn't find another way to end a relationship? How fucking thick is he?

The Daily Mail seem to be borderline stalking Declan Donnelly at the moment. Maybe I’ve been reading Popbitch for too long, but it makes me wonder if there’s something they want to tell us but can’t about him? Or maybe he’s just paying the paps to stay relevant.

• Wow
  • Heart
Anyone got anything on Pippa Middleton? Been intrigued by her for years!!
One of my dad’s goddaughters went out with Pippa’s husband. He led her to believe they were going to get married. She helped him choose his house as their martial home ( that he now lives in with Pippa) his mother gave her jewellery. Then she was dumped for Pippa. He’s rich by some serious illegal dealings and his brother is a shockingly bad reality star!

• Wow

PeteM

VIP Member
That part of the world is fucking horrible and some big time depravity going on. Any celeb posting about going there...well, I question what's going there, shall we say...

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Reactions: 31
Someone mentioned Dermot Morgan's alleged coke habit earlier on. I think dropping dead of a heart attack within hours of the Father Ted wrap party is a bit of a clue.

• Wow
  • Sad

Nea111

Wow just found myself down a very dark rabbit hole on this topic - you learning something new every day 😳
There’s a website called tag the sponsor and it shows messages sent from these girls discussing what they are willing to do. It really is vile! They’re agreeing to do the most intimate and disgusting things we’ve someone they’ve never met and have no idea who they are. There was also a article I read about women from third world country’s going missing, they aren’t paid as much but some end up murdered and buried in the desert. Like someone said a few posts up I too would rather be working a minimum wage job and still have my self respect and dignity. I’ve also been to Dubai, I really don’t understand the attraction, it isn’t as good as all these z-list celebrities make it out to be but saying that, they come home with a couple Grand where as I came back a lot poorer!

• Wow
  • Sad

Doobots

Chatty Member
Hes a bit of a sleaze himself no?
Whatever the turn of events, he's been milking the break-up with Britney to help his career ever since. First with the Cry Me a River video and then mentioning Britney in interviews whenever he's anything to plug regularly for the past 20 years. And he let Janet Jackson take all the flack for the Super Bowl nipple incident when he knew it was in the show too. He's a knob.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peachy9

VIP Member
I absolutely can't stand Amanda Holden. Her husband is also one of those men that look like they've just started to transition. Like Keith Urban and Brian Cox.

Just thought, maybe she's his beard??
God, yeah he is JUST like Keith urban! It's the odd botoxed, high cheekboned structure and thin, wig like bouffant ✋

• Haha