Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't he shaggin one of the Appleton s.
Him and Keith Lemon are so unfunny I once wrote a message on the metro Facebook page when he was saying he doesn't believe in bad reviews about his movie so I wrote YOUR MOVIE IS tit .
Appleton’s need a new name!!! 🚲

I don’t know much about her - had to google to realise she is the same Portia Ellen is married to. But it’s not a competition or hierarchy of anorexics, I was just trying to get across how I hadn’t thought about it for years, but hearing the name Allegra Versace and I realised these images have stayed with me.

What a sad family. Are they all as fucked up as each other? (Is that Netflix show worth watching ?)
Seems like the perfect example of the fact money not only doesn’t make you happy , in some cases it can make you downright miserable.
I liked the show a lot. It was a good watch.

He's a twit.

That good enough?
I have found my tribe
I never would have believed that imagining Paul Daniels dick would be a bond between a bunch of strangers.

I really hope you’ve all read the Paul Daniels references!

I really hope you’ve all read the Paul Daniels references!
Everything I’ve ever heard about Peter Kay makes him sound like a nasty twit. I bet he’s one of those people who loves making jokes at other people’s expense but can’t handle it when someone does it back. But of a bully I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone else remember him on Carnal Knowledge? It was a smutty game-show in the style of Eurotrash, hosted by Maria McErlane and Graham, back in the mid-90s when he was all fresh-faced and adorable!
Haha yes I remember!!! It used to be on late at night, didn't it? Used to rock home from the pub with a takeaway and watch it. It was proper smutty but good fun.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.