Secret Celeb Gossip #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not a main road. It looks like a small back road if anything. What the bloody bollocks was she doing speeding down there? A high-speed crash? Speeding on a little road in a storm? Has she lost the plot? She was probably drunk or high. Honestly she is just drama drama drama.

Editing this as apparently no crime was committed. So no drink or drugs. Just twatty driving.

Reactions: 5
I'm not a fan of Sheridan's tbh BUT she did an episode of Inside No9 called 'the twelve days of Christine' and it is honestly one of the best pieces of TV I have ever seen. Probably in my top 5. Yes the writing is brilliant but her acting is outstanding in it. Truly heartbreaking.

God knows why she's taken the fishwife route when she's that talented. If you're intrigued honestly give it a watch but warning, bugger me it's a tear-jerker!
Oh god that is a stunning piece of television, I actually don't think I could watch it again without really working myself up to it, I don't have the mental fortitude for it. I found it so affecting. A recipe for an existential crisis that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That is not a main road. It looks like a small back road if anything. What the bloody bollocks was she doing speeding down there? A high-speed crash? Speeding on a little road in a storm? Has she lost the plot? She was probably drunk or high. Honestly she is just drama drama drama.

Editing this as apparently no crime was committed. So no drink or drugs. Just twatty driving.
Why do twatty people all drive Range Rovers?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh god that is a stunning piece of television, I actually don't think I could watch it again without really working myself up to it, I don't have the mental fortitude for it. I found it so affecting. A recipe for an existential crisis that one.
I rewatch inside No 9 episodes, but that one and diddle diddle dumpling I have skipped over a few times because it hits different. My fiancé and I went to Inside Inside No 9 at the Barbican, and he might have been messing, but it seemed like Reece was a bit over the 12 days of Christine.

Reactions: 6
This is interesting as I know someone who worked with him in a musical capacity and he was a nightmare.

Very difficult to work with, never happy with a VERY high opinion of himself.
They played a smallish festival in Cornwall that I went to - very parents and kid orientated. Tim spent the entire set effing and jeffing, which was just lovely :rolleyes:. Also, they played Sit Down first (presumably to get it out of the way, so people wouldn't shout out for it), about 2 other old 90s (i.e. popular and known) tracks, then a whole load of stuff from their latest album... just what everyone wanted to hear (not). Contrast this with The Charlatans, who were fantastic. I love Tim Burgess. If you have bad tea on him, keep it to yourself!

• Heart
They played a smallish festival in Cornwall that I went to - very parents and kid orientated. Tim spent the entire set effing and jeffing, which was just lovely :rolleyes:. Also, they played Sit Down first (presumably to get it out of the way, so people wouldn't shout out for it), about 2 other old 90s (i.e. popular and known) tracks, then a whole load of stuff from their latest album... just what everyone wanted to hear (not). Contrast this with The Charlatans, who were fantastic. I love Tim Burgess. If you have bad tea on him, keep it to yourself!
We saw James at Glastonbury and they didn't play Sit Down! They seemed really grumpy, didn't interact much and played mainly album tracks which is absolutely fine if you're a big fan at a gig but that's not your audience at a festival is it, half of the crowd only know your big hits! Musically they were good but the atmosphere wasn't great.

I'll agree on the Charlatans too - also saw them at Glastonbury, they were a bit out of tune in places but they played for the crowd and seemed delighted to be there and we thoroughly enjoyed them, even the members of our group who were too young to appreciate them had a good time.

Reactions: 10
I'm not a fan of Sheridan's tbh BUT she did an episode of Inside No9 called 'the twelve days of Christine' and it is honestly one of the best pieces of TV I have ever seen. Probably in my top 5. Yes the writing is brilliant but her acting is outstanding in it. Truly heartbreaking.

God knows why she's taken the fishwife route when she's that talented. If you're intrigued honestly give it a watch but warning, bugger me it's a tear-jerker!
bleeping hell, I’m off work this week so just watched that. Oh my god…..brilliant telly 😩😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
Well she was flippin awful in her hosting of Pooch Parlour

Reactions: 1
Love Tim Burgess those 👄of his ❤ divine!
Hair not too keen on the blonde but will forgive him

. I love Tim Burgess. If you have bad tea on him, keep it to yourself!
Totally agree. He seems like a genuinely lovely, positive guy. His listening parties on Twitter have been joyous

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.