Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. It's such a stretch - I dont know why people have such a problem with Meghan.....well, maybe I do but let's not derail an otherwise awesome and entertaining thread anymore.
totally agree, so on that note, some old stuff we might have forgotten about:
Tim Allen smuggled cocaine.
Rob Lowe made a sex tape with a 16 year old (to be fair he was 24 and seemingly unaware of her age)

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been posted before - and compared to most on here, this is pretty tame - but years ago I knew a "working girl" and one of her very frequent regulars was Mark Williams who played Arthur Weasley (Ron Weasley's Dad) in Harry Potter
so Father Brown enjoys consorting with call girls, there's an image hard to get out of my head😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is a place in West Sussex/Surrey near the Scientology temple is called Forest Row. If you live there you see a lot of people canvassing too. Tom Cruise was rumoured to be buying a house near there when he was with Nicole Kidman.
East Grinstead is a bit of a Scientology hub and I think they do loads of events and family days etc. The Scientology stuff really facinates me but seems like the same sort of thing as a pyramid scheme or have a understood wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
V interested in PROUDLOCK (major tool) & hisGF Emma. Cannot understand why she is dating him...she could literally have her pick of eligible men. She’s young and I feel like shaking her!!!!! He irritates the duck out of me “heeey cats” 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First post here. I’m loving these threads. I’ve only just halfway through the 5th one (really should have started at number 1, but there you go).

My gossip is lame and probably already well known but Paris Hilton (and possibly the rest of her family - definitely her brother Barron) are massive racists and also homophobic. Google Paris Hilton and Vin Diesel.

Markle&Spencer are apparently announcing a second pregnancy soon.

This is my own inkling but since the thing about Uma Thurman’s crash in Kill Bill 2 for which she blamed Quentin Tarantino, I’ve got a feeling something BIG is going to come out about him very soon. Does anyone have any goss on him?

Also, I know he’s seen as crazy and a bit of a joke but I believe Corey Feldman and his stories of what he and Corey Haim had done to them by paedophiles in Hollywood.

Finally, a nice one I read the other day: Etta James and Marilyn Monroe were really good friends and Etta always said she owed her career to Marilyn. Marilyn used to book restaurants under her own name in America and then used to turn up with Etta and other African American companions. In a time of segregation the restaurants always had a dilemma of whether to sit the entire party at the best table where everyone would see or turn away the biggest star in Hollywood, or at least make them sit in the back. They couldn’t stand to lose the publicity so they always agreed and it was the first time for many of the staff that they had ever served a non-white person. She also promised the hottest nightclub in town she’d bring them all the press and publicity they wanted by taking a seat in the front row every night for a few weeks but only if they allowed Etta to be the headline act to which they agreed. I love Old Hollywood stories like this.

Anyway, back to reading :)

EDITED: The Marilyn story still stands but I got confused between two artists, it was Ella Fitzgerald, not Etta James
That is true about the Hiltons, but it hasn't stopped Paris from having intimate relations with either Lil Wayne or Lil John (I can't remember who).

Tarantino has a major foot fetish.

Corey has a documentary coming out this month. Hes even hired bodyguards apparently to protect him.
He'll never truly name names - he might slip the name of someone who is now deceased, but he won't expose the ringleaders. He's doing all this to keep the money flowing in because he is broke (the documentary is subscription-only, and even if you want to watch it again, you have to pay ... again, at full price).

While we’re on the subject of celeb dick pics, anyone remember when Orlando Bloom went paddle boarding?
And to segue from that, a friend of a friend had a year-long fling with him when he was filming something, somewhere. They were very loved up in his little (studio-provided) cottage by the sea and this went on for almost a year. Alas, it wasn't to be as when filming concluded off he went; and when he returned to re-shoot subsequent installments, he had Miranda Kerr and baby Flynn in tow. She was offered megabucks to talk about their fling but refused. Could have set her up quite nicely financially, but she's not that sort of person.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That is true about the Hiltons, but it hasn't stopped Paris from having intimate relations with either Lil Wayne or Lil John (I can't remember who).

Tarantino has a major foot fetish.

He'll never truly name names - he might slip the name of someone who is now deceased, but he won't expose the ringleaders. He's doing all this to keep the money flowing in because he is broke (the documentary is subscription-only, and even if you want to watch it again, you have to pay ... again, at full price).
Poor kid never stood a chance. Hollywood chewing people up and spitting them out since way back. I can understand him wanting/needing to monetise his pain. With his profile, and, if he’s been seriously fucked up by these predators, he probably couldn’t function or hold down a “normal”job. Hopefully everyone is going to be exposed in the aftermath of Epstein and the allegations against that bleeping freak Maxwell 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
East Grinstead is a bit of a Scientology hub and I think they do loads of events and family days etc. The Scientology stuff really facinates me but seems like the same sort of thing as a pyramid scheme or have a understood wrong?
Yes and no ... broadly speaking, as far as $ is concerned you are encouraged to give it all to the church, but it goes deeper than that in that they isolate you from your loved ones and you become a slave to their cause.

Reactions: 11
I'm still making my way through thread #5 and someone mentioned Gemma Collins.
I went to school with her and can say she was just as vile in real life, as she is on TV - in fact that's the only genuine thing about her!

She was the stereotype loud mouth, bitchy, bullying mean girl. I believe she's said she grew up poor, "not even having a toaster", but that's BS. Once she was going to a house party, aged about 14 and kicked off at her parents until they let her take a £200 bottle of wine from their wine cellar with her.

Keeping in mind it was the 90s, thats pretty expensive! She was a spoiled brat who made her parent's lives a misery.

TBF, maybe they spent all their money on vintage wines instead of basic kitchen appliances, but her parent's cars and house would suggest otherwise.

Oh and her brother Russell gave my classmate an STD when she was 15

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I'm still making my way through thread #5 and someone mentioned Gemma Collins.
I went to school with her and can say she was just as vile in real life, as she is on TV - in fact that's the only genuine thing about her!

She was the stereotype loud mouth, bitchy, bullying mean girl. I believe she's said she grew up poor, "not even having a toaster", but that's BS. Once she was going to a house party, aged about 14 and kicked off at her parents until they let her take a £200 bottle of wine from their wine cellar with her.

Keeping in mind it was the 90s, thats pretty expensive! She was a spoiled brat who made her parent's lives a misery.

TBF, maybe they spent all their money on vintage wines instead of basic kitchen appliances, but her parent's cars and house would suggest otherwise.

Oh and her brother Russell gave my classmate an STD when she was 15
Gemma Collins is nothing but a fat attention seeker.

Remember the time she thought she was pregnant on BB and i was just like" no you're constipated as all your shite is coming out of your mouth and your arse is desperately needing a shite. "

What bothers me most is that some idiot is willing to spend more than a tenner on a bottle of wine!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I'm fascinated by all cult-type things. They're trying to set up a base in Dublin and putting it out as being a rehab centre.
I feel sorry for anyone caught up in scientology (or any cult) i was audited once, i was in a bad place in life and everything they said seemed to fit in with what was missing in my life. Thankfully I found out who/what scientology is and didnt go back!
You know they have a centre in Dublin already? And a national affairs office? Never thought the Irish would go for it!

• Wow
You know they have a centre in Dublin already? And a national affairs office? Never thought the Irish would go for it!
Yeah, right behind the GPO. Last time, i was visiting my father they tried to me, my gay friend intervened and said "isn't Tom Cruise a big puff!?" They quickly moved on ahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Idk how true it is. But Tom Cruise is supposedly sterile hence why he and Nicole never had children. But they assumed it was Nicole who was having fertility issues. But, on the parentage of Suri its supposed to be William Mapother, his cousin who fathered her.

Also, people will call out Gywneth for stepping out on her marriage with Brad Falchuk and the sex parties, but Chris martin had been cheating on her like a dog. Not even a few months after Gwyneth's miscarriage, he began to sleep with Kate Bosworth. Then he started to sleep with Alexa Chung and started to fall for her. That's when they decided to open the relationship up, but they made a deal not fall in love or pursue other relationships. Just keep it sex based.
The Tom Cruise thing has been around for ages, yonks ago the joke was , why is Tom C like a satsuma, ans... they are both seedless.

• Haha
My husband was at a meeting yesterday with a newspaper Editor. He told me over breakfast this am that William did have an affair with that Rose woman and the press were told by the Royal PR team not to touch the story. But instead told that Megs and Harry were fair game. Also, Boris did have an affair and did get punched by what’s her name recently. I laughed and told my husband I’d already heard this ages ago on here 🤪
I always had a suspicion. Such a shame though, how does Kate carry on like normal!?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That all stinks! I would rather believe Harry and Wills fell out because Wills told him to think with his head, not his dick. The narc didn’t like that so she started the rumour via her gossip friends.

Meghan has also been known to start false gossip to see where the source is, hence the falling out with Victoria Beckham. The girl is toxic.
Meghan and VB? Didn't know they fell out!

Reactions: 4
Clearwater is crazy. Such a nice little place but basically owned by Scientology
The downtown area is so creepy. No businesses open or anything other than the scientologists walking around in their tidy little outfits, going to classes or whatever nonsense they do daily.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember the documentary she did with her manager, Rob Cooper? How he would make up outrageous stories and tell the press and get her to tweet controversial things so she remained relevant...let's hope this is just that. What a sad way to live, yes you have the money but her children must be old enough to understand how ridiculous this is!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.