Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the documentary she did with her manager, Rob Cooper? How he would make up outrageous stories and tell the press and get her to tweet controversial things so she remained relevant...let's hope this is just that. What a sad way to live, yes you have the money but her children must be old enough to understand how ridiculous this is!
I remember that! It was hilarious. He was organising pap opportunities for her outside shops holding loads of bags "look smug ...no, smugger" 😂😂 she's not stupid but she must be so thick skinned. I couldn't stand the hate for all the money in the world!

Reactions: 14
totally agree, so on that note, some old stuff we might have forgotten about:
Tim Allen smuggled cocaine.
I had no idea - I just googled his crazy arrest pic !

Rob Lowe made a sex tape with a 16 year old (to be fair he was 24 and seemingly unaware of her age)
And it ruined his career for years and years. despite anything dodgy he’s a damn fine looking man.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been posted before - and compared to most on here, this is pretty tame - but years ago I knew a "working girl" and one of her very frequent regulars was Mark Williams who played Arthur Weasley (Ron Weasley's Dad) in Harry Potter
What did he like to do?
Haven’t said a word about it. Don’t tar me with the dick brush
🙋🏻‍♀️ I volunteer as tribute. Now where is the dick brush to tar me?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm fascinated by all cult-type things. They're trying to set up a base in Dublin and putting it out as being a rehab centre.
I feel sorry for anyone caught up in scientology (or any cult) i was audited once, i was in a bad place in life and everything they said seemed to fit in with what was missing in my life. Thankfully I found out who/what scientology is and didnt go back!
My sister was in it for years then left . But my brother joined for about six weeks then came back this was say 1983 ish and upto 2002 they were still sending stuff to my mam and dad's house and they still sent stuff long after they were gone they don't ever give up. He's more like a sci fi writer the creator of it Ron L Hubbard and a lot of his thinking come s from that

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Somebody alluded to Russell Brand being a rapist, as opposed to Trevor Lock who was actually charged in 2006. I was wondering what the source for this was as it seems highly incredible. Brand wasn't even questioned as a suspect.
I have two connected sources. This was not the only time apparently 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can you tell us anymore? 😬
This doesn't surprise me. He seems the sort to think that because he has an iota of fame that girls will drop their knickers for him, regardless of consent. Ive never liked him and I think he's a funny as getting my legs waxed. He too full of his own self importance and a pompous twit.

Reactions: 18
She was wearing Victoria Beckham the other night so maybe not?
Maybe they made up ... or maybe the story was BS to begin with.

The alleged falling-out was a result of Meghan accusing Victoria of leaking stories; she had Harry confront David about it. Meghan was also accused of love-bombing Victoria, yet she made that remark about how her clothes weren't right for her ... maybe she befriended Victoria hoping for designer freebies; Victoria saw through her act so said no, then Meghan decided to get even by not only going on record to say her clothes weren't the right fit, but also by telling Harry that Victoria had been leaking stories about her. I could see her doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know they have a centre in Dublin already? And a national affairs office? Never thought the Irish would go for it!
Yep! They're posing as a drug rehab centre, theres been protests etc n I think the council are now starting to realise who they are!

My sister was in it for years then left . But my brother joined for about six weeks then came back this was say 1983 ish and upto 2002 they were still sending stuff to my mam and dad's house and they still sent stuff long after they were gone they don't ever give up. He's more like a sci fi writer the creator of it Ron L Hubbard and a lot of his thinking come s from that
I hope your brother and sister managed to escape easily enough. It would be terrifying to get sucked in thankfully your siblings came to their senses.
Hubbard was definitely from another planet...who writes books based on Aliens and make it a religion 🙄 n then continue to con millions out of people!

Can we have a separate thread for the royal genitals, please!? I'd rather not hear about them myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Scientology stuff is fascintaning. Did anyone watch Going Clear? It was initially banned in the UK, which I thought was an appalling abuse of power by whoever controls these broadcasting decisions here. It's well worth a watch and will make you feel even more creeped out by the cult!

Reactions: 12
The Scientology stuff is fascintaning. Did anyone watch Going Clear? It was initially banned in the UK, which I thought was an appalling abuse of power by whoever controls these broadcasting decisions here. It's well worth a watch and will make you feel even more creeped out by the cult!
Yes! I didnt know it had been banned here! It crazy that no one is shutting this down. They also believe that they were responsible for the peace process in N.Ireland back in the 90s. I dont know how scientologists got the IRA to call a ceasefire but apparently they did! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep! They're posing as a drug rehab centre, theres been protests etc n I think the council are now starting to realise who they are!

I hope your brother and sister managed to escape easily enough. It would be terrifying to get sucked in thankfully your siblings came to their senses.
Hubbard was definitely from another planet...who writes books based on Aliens and make it a religion 🙄 n then continue to con millions out of people!
They did I think in the case of both they were just searching for something as a family we seem to have a real yearning for say more spiritual methods of living not necessarily religious I mean just trying to be good people.

Reactions: 3
They did I think in the case of both they were just searching for something as a family we seem to have a real yearning for say more spiritual methods of living not necessarily religious I mean just trying to be good people.
I understand how they can feel people in when those people feel like they're missing something in their life and I could've been 1 of them cus I was going thru a hard time when I met them thankfully I didnt go any further with it. But I hope your siblings are doing well now

Reactions: 3
Technically, Going Clear was only banned in Northern Ireland but not the rest of the UK. It could not be shown because Sky TV could not separate the transmission signal between NI and the rest of the UK. This is related to 2013 Defamation Act which did not apply in Northern Ireland.

I would also recommend watching it, and the Leah Remini Show 'Scientology and the Aftermath'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.