Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husbands just asked me why I’m smirking at my phone. Saw Wills 🍆 And just reacquainted myself with Tommy Lee and and my fave Mr Hamm. May be continue to not like boxers. 👅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was a report I did read that William only settled on Kate as she is known to look the other way when Will cheated on her while dating. It also said that Will is more in a relationship with Carol than his own wife!
I think the Middletons are the family that William never had. For someone who grew up in such a toxic environment, it would have been a revelation for him to become part of a family who are emotionally healthy. Alas Harry seems to have married someone who's background is arguadbly as fucked up as his!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There was a report I did read that William only settled on Kate as she is known to look the other way when Will cheated on her while dating. It also said that Will is more in a relationship with Carol than his own wife!
Carole has become the mother that William lost so yes, he probably adores her, I wouldn't doubt he revels in the mothering he has missed out on in his teens. To see that as in any way salacious and anything other than sweet is sick to be honest. But whatever floats your boat.

Reactions: 31
Not sure if this has been posted before - and compared to most on here, this is pretty tame - but years ago I knew a "working girl" and one of her very frequent regulars was Mark Williams who played Arthur Weasley (Ron Weasley's Dad) in Harry Potter

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes, even the police are corrupt because of it. There's a scientology thread but it isn't used much - not me trying to moderate, I just love talking about it and don't want to fill this thread with it. Haha.
There is a place in West Sussex/Surrey near the Scientology temple is called Forest Row. If you live there you see a lot of people canvassing too. Tom Cruise was rumoured to be buying a house near there when he was with Nicole Kidman.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has been posted before - and compared to most on here, this is pretty tame - but years ago I knew a "working girl" and one of her very frequent regulars was Mark Williams who played Arthur Weasley (Ron Weasley's Dad) in Harry Potter
Father brown 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I honestly don't think that Kate would agree to an 'imaginary affair' being 'leaked' just in order to trip Meghan up.
That's something that's always going to be out there.

I certainly wouldn't agree to leaking my husband's imaginary affair just so that my sister in law could be caught out.

If they really wanted to trip Meghan up, there surely had to be a better way than that.
Exactly. It's such a stretch - I dont know why people have such a problem with Meghan.....well, maybe I do but let's not derail an otherwise awesome and entertaining thread anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So. The hospital I work at often has famous people visiting the patients. Most I can't even be bothered to talk about as they are just there for the photo opp/I'm too busy working around them to really 'meet' then.
However, many years ago Johnny depps daughter was treated at the hospital for sepsis. She obviously made a full recovery, and Johnny went on to do the pirates films.... Every film he shot in London, he would rock up on the ward without any press or whatever, and ask if he could meet the kids (we are a children's hosp.) he would then go and get in FULL pirates of the Caribbean costume and meet the families and children as captain Jack sparrow. I think most assumed it was a brilliant impersonator tbh, and he never corrected them, just made sure they smiled. He was an angel, and although he's had many issues since, I will always remember him making a difference to some very grateful families.

• Heart
Reactions: 246
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.