Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone received the WhatsApp doing the rounds about Prince Philip dying? See below

Just got this forwarded to me!!

Whole country is going on Lockdown on Friday for 15 days. They expect the peak to hit in this period. All companies will have to Wfh. Army are being deployed to London to support. Also, Prince Philip has apparently passed away (albeit not from Coronavirus) and this will be announced in next day or two. I believe my source is good as they have all their information from a friend of theirs who works in the Royal media office.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Has anyone received the WhatsApp doing the rounds about Prince Philip dying? See below

Just got this forwarded to me!!

Whole country is going on Lockdown on Friday for 15 days. They expect the peak to hit in this period. All companies will have to Wfh. Army are being deployed to London to support. Also, Prince Philip has apparently passed away (albeit not from Coronavirus) and this will be announced in next day or two. I believe my source is good as they have all their information from a friend of theirs who works in the Royal media office.
I just got this and my first thought was to come check here and see if anyone else had heard the same

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just got this and my first thought was to come check here and see if anyone else had heard the same
People who believe random Whatsapp messages like this, are the same who post on Facebook "Facebook are going to start charging users today unless they write this message on their Facebook Wall" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
People who believe random Whatsapp messages like this, are the same who post on Facebook "Facebook are going to start charging users today unless they write this message on their Facebook Wall" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
We've all got that one Aunty Karen* who does it and changes the filter on her profile picture...but you can't delete her because your mam would be upset! πŸ˜‚
*No offence to any actual Aunty Karens-other Aunty names also applicable:See also, Uncle Dave and the lady you call Aunty as she has always done your mam's hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.