Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes me too! Although I feel it's similar to the attachment I had to my cancer consultant 😣😁 (I'm ok now, before you ask).
Good to hear πŸ₯° hope your staying safe in these times!

I'm glad I'm not the only one my mum was horrified lol and not to mention my husband 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And to think people here worried about me when I said I'd happily shag John Bercow :D
TBH both of these political crushes concern me. I’ll let it slide πŸ˜‚ but both these power hungry, pasty, rotund men repulse me - Michael Hutchence ( the Helena Christiansen years) on the other hand.....πŸ”₯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
TBH both of these political crushes concern me. I’ll let it slide πŸ˜‚ but both these power hungry, pasty, rotund men repulse me - Michael Hutchence ( the Helena Christiansen years) on the other hand.....πŸ”₯
Yes to Michael 🀀🀀🀀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Geez, I think you might have some issues. You seem a little bit angry. Am I the racist or Bojo as I would love an example either way. Or are we just projecting
I don't know if you're a racist, I don't know you. Haven't seen anything to suggest you are. Boris Johnson is a racist, here's a very brief introduction;

Plenty more if you're interested? What would 'we' be projecting? Who's 'we'?

Reactions: 24
Im inclined to believe that the rumours about the army being deployed are true, because last week I was told by several different people that the schools would be closing on Friday which was unthinkable at the time, and of course thats now turned out to be correct. However rather than martial law I believe they will be put in place to protect supermarkets and support the other emergency services. They won't be shooting people or chucking pthem in prison for popping out for a pint of milk!

The Prince Philip rumour might be true, but then there always rumours about his death. The best I heard was during London 2012 when people claimed he'd snuffed it during the games and the news was being withheld. Obviously rubbish.

Reactions: 5
Im inclined to believe that the rumours about the army being deployed are true, because last week I was told by several different people that the schools would be closing on Friday which was unthinkable at the time, and of course thats now turned out to be correct. However rather than martial law I believe they will be put in place to protect supermarkets and support the other emergency services. They won't be shooting people or chucking pthem in prison for popping out for a pint of milk!

The Prince Philip rumour might be true, but then there always rumours about his death. The best I heard was during London 2012 when people claimed he'd snuffed it during the games and the news was being withheld. Obviously rubbish.
I don’t know he’s looked like a corpse for years now. Imagine if he actually did die back then and they’ve just been waiting for a good time to tell people but things keep coming up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yep totally with you on Michael Hutchence...don’t know if you saw the docufilm about him that was on bbc few months back. Also Aidan Turner is the spit of him
Oooo no I'll have a look thank you πŸ₯°

Not heard anything about army being deployed husband is in the army, not yet anyway at least

Reactions: 1
AM - USA Twitter - Oprah arrested for sex trafficking.

PM - UK Twitter - Prince Phillip is dead.

No imagination us πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There seems to be an equal amount of rumours about Prince Phillip being a randy old goat as being dead. Guess you can’t be both

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.