Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have anything on John Cleese by any chance? I'd completely forgotten about him until I saw a rerun of Fawlty Towers...I wonder what he's actually like.

Oh is it just me that thinks Michael Bublé is an absolute prick? I saw an old episode of Graham Norton on YT the other day with him in it, and I just thought he was unbearable, but I'm not even sure why I was so repulsed by him. :LOL: :censored:
Michael Bublè is a Grade A Twunt. He cheated on Emily Blunt regularly. Anyone remember the undercover pics of him asleep in someone's bed with his arse crack hanging out 😕

I went to the recording of the Michael Parkinson show years ago (the one where David Tennant and Amanda Holden were on) Michael had to do two performances of his song for (angles and editing I guess..) we were sat near the front and he was a total prick to the studio staff, and then switched on the Nice Guy routine for the interview itself.

Also not surprised there's been rumours about how he treats the current Mrs Bublè.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Jealousy. She's smart, petite and pretty and she married our Prince Harry. How very dare she? Harry should have married a dull, plain English rose.
Racism and jealousy. Kate Middleton is also probably seething with jealousy that Harry actually was in love with Meghan and chose her. William was not in love with Kate and would very likely have chosen to marry someone else had they been available. That couple are so fake it isn't funny.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Michael Bublè is a Grade A Twunt. He cheated on Emily Blunt regularly. Anyone remember the undercover pics of him asleep in someone's bed with his arse crack hanging out 😕

I went to the recording of the Michael Parkinson show years ago (the one where David Tennant and Amanda Holden were on) Michael had to do two performances of his song for (angles and editing I guess..) we were sat near the front and he was a total prick to the studio staff, and then switched on the Nice Guy routine for the interview itself.

Also not surprised there's been rumours about how he treats the current Mrs Bublè.
I still rather like his cheesey Christmas song, though. :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Meghan is nothing like Kate.

Google William and Rose Hanbury for gossip about our future king's shagging around ;)
The poster meant that Kate is a dull, bland English girl. Which she is, or seems to be. Funnily enough I get the impression that she is always playing a part. People accuse Meghan of being performative, but I find Kate far more so. Who knows what really lies behind the facade of the well bred English girl. Nobody could be that dull in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The poster meant that Kate is a dull, bland English girl. Which she is, or seems to be. Funnily enough I get the impression that she is always playing a part. People accuse Meghan of being performative, but I find Kate far more so. Who knows what really lies behind the facade of the well bred English girl. Nobody could be that dull in real life.
I'd like to think that, away from the cameras, Kate is a bit of a wild one, wearing spiky stilettos, a bralet and a leather miniskirt, off her face dancing to heavy rock.

Sadly I think she's probably doing cross-stitch and listening to Michael Buble.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd like to think that, away from the cameras, Kate is a bit of a wild one, wearing spiky stilettos, a bralet and a leather miniskirt, off her face dancing to heavy rock.

Sadly I think she's probably doing cross-stitch and listening to Michael Buble.
I just think she is probably very mean and controlling. I am not convinced by her nicey nice persona.

Meghan is nothing like Kate.

Google William and Rose Hanbury for gossip about our future king's shagging around ;)
I would love if we had a republic by the time it is William's turn. I hate the monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I suspect she is as dull as she comes across. Most people develop their interests and personalities in their 20's, while she did nothing but sit around waiting to be picked up and dropped by William. She likes tennis and err that is it. She speaks like a teenager.

Reactions: 12
I just cannot understand why Meghan Markle seems to make people on the internet spit utter, hateful, red hot rage. I cannot and never will understand it. I mean there are plenty of terrible people to get angry about in this world, why pick her?
Some of the things people write about her are very extreme and quite distasteful, but I don't like her at all! I'll give you a few reasons why.
I don't think the dislike has anything to do with racism or her beauty (maybe to a very select few...)

- I have read about her alleged bullying of staff and assistants. Many of them quit and claimed that working with her was toxic.
- If you watch videos of her at Royal events, she acts like the star of the show and pushes Harry out the way (sometimes literally)
- Harry dumped her during their early stages of dating, so she flew to Jamaica, got drunk and gate-crashed his friend's wedding reception to try and win him back (and obviously succeeded). There's pics on the internet
- She hates Harry's family but still uses the Royal titles and named her daughter after the Queen
- She uses people to work her way to the top, then ghosts them
- She invited Reese Witherspoon to attend her wedding, but Reese was confused because she had never spoken to or met her. Seems like Meghan was trying to create a false image of who she was (popular in the Hollywood circles).
- Her projects are very pretentious and self-satisfying if you look at them more closely.
- A lot of her celebrity friends aren't actually her friends, they are just involved in one of her many projects
- She just gives me a bad feeling in general.

A bit of unconfirmed gossip, but when she was at college she apparently used superglue to put fake eyelashes onto another girl (on purpose).

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I would love if we had a republic by the time it is William's turn. I hate the monarchy.
It makes me extremely uncomfortable that my children, aged 10 and 12 are already know who their likely Head of State is going to be, because he is an 8 year old child. Its an absurd situation, not suited to the modern world. It's bad enough that they are there at all, but when they use their power and influence to get out of equality legislation, have extremely dodgy tax status and all of this is covered up by the press, it is just not on. I also suspect it was William who made the comment about Meghan and the children's skin colour and, as a PoC with mixed race children, I have to accept them unquestioningly as my Heads of State and representatives?

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Some of the things people write about her are very extreme and quite distasteful, but I don't like her at all! I'll give you a few reasons why.
I don't think the dislike has anything to do with racism or her beauty (maybe to a very select few...)

- I have read about her alleged bullying of staff and assistants. Many of them quit and claimed that working with her was toxic.
- If you watch videos of her at Royal events, she acts like the star of the show and pushes Harry out the way (sometimes literally)
- Harry dumped her during their early stages of dating, so she flew to Jamaica, got drunk and gate-crashed his friend's wedding reception to try and win him back (and obviously succeeded). There's pics on the internet
- She hates Harry's family but still uses the Royal titles and named her daughter after the Queen
- She uses people to work her way to the top, then ghosts them
- She invited Reese Witherspoon to attend her wedding, but Reese was confused because she had never spoken to or met her. Seems like Meghan was trying to create a false image of who she was (popular in the Hollywood circles).
- Her projects are very pretentious and self-satisfying if you look at them more closely.
- A lot of her celebrity friends aren't actually her friends, they are just involved in one of her many projects
- She just gives me a bad feeling in general.

A bit of unconfirmed gossip, but when she was at college she apparently used superglue to put fake eyelashes onto another girl (on purpose).
I have no feeling on markle. Shes dull as dishwater, but about the star of the show there was a YouTube thing which showed her attending charles and camillas garden party uninvited and trying to muscle in before being asked to leave by camilla.

I think this was pre wedding or very early post

Reactions: 11
There are rave and hate threads for Megan and Harry, William and Kate and there's a general Royal Family thread ......

Reactions: 24
I just discovered Hugh Jackman use to be a teacher! lol, I dunno why that interest me but due to the fact that maybe I have a crush on the man! Any tea??

Reactions: 10
It makes me extremely uncomfortable that my children, aged 10 and 12 are already know who their likely Head of State is going to be, because he is an 8 year old child. Its an absurd situation, not suited to the modern world. It's bad enough that they are there at all, but when they use their power and influence to get out of equality legislation, have extremely dodgy tax status and all of this is covered up by the press, it is just not on. I also suspect it was William who made the comment about Meghan and the children's skin colour and, as a PoC with mixed race children, I have to accept them unquestioningly as my Heads of State and representatives?
I firmly believe it was. 100%.

Reactions: 8
Do not like Bublé but at least he's only seasonal. Out before Christmas just like poinsettias, hangs around then never to be seen afterwards. Wouldn't want a year round Bublé.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yup. Charles was after Camilla but Camilla was after the ladies man Andrew, who had had an affair with Anne (who possibly was after him too) amongst many others. When Charles was off at sea, Camilla nailed Andrew down and it was only after that Anne married Mark. While still married to him but when it was fizzing out, she had an affair with Tim and someone got hold of their letters to each other. She hurriedly got divorced and married Tim. Mark married someone else - NOT the mother of his daughter - and I think has been caught playing away again. After Camilla and Andrew divorced, he remarried but his second wife died, from cancer I think. He's still friendly with Anne and rumour has it that he's a friend with benefits.
Did anyone else read that in the intro style of American sit com Soap (showing my age 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rita Ora quits the UK after her humiliating 30th birthday scandal to live in LA with boyfriend Taika Waititi

No one will miss you Rita

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.