Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when will it ever get out about Schofield,s dirty secret

showbiz skeletons don't remain out of widespread knowledge forever

time for tv to rid itself of these immoral people

and dinosaurs of a bygone TV age like him

Reactions: 13
I would appear so ... there's loads of threads to discuss The Markle's and Royal family already.

I'd rather read whether George Clooney is gay or not. :ROFLMAO:
What about if Georgia’s George is involved in a Royal Sandwich with Charles and Edward?
Do we cross reference or can they stay on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find him nauseating and creepy and I hate having to endure his 'dulcet' tones every Christmas. Wasn't he cheating on his wife with Katherine McPhee when their son was ill?
Thank you.. I can't stand him. His "nice guy" shtick is an act in my view.
I also thought that the video of him squeezing his wife tightly was disturbing.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Rita Ora quits the UK after her humiliating 30th birthday scandal to live in LA with boyfriend Taika Waititi

No one will miss you Rita
That Taika dude - although attractive, he looks really sleazy and high all the time. And not that fussed about Rita. She looks as if she’s clinging on to him and desperate to hold his attention. He looks like her just wants a good time. With anyone willing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Some of the things people write about her are very extreme and quite distasteful, but I don't like her at all! I'll give you a few reasons why.
I don't think the dislike has anything to do with racism or her beauty (maybe to a very select few...)

- I have read about her alleged bullying of staff and assistants. Many of them quit and claimed that working with her was toxic.
- If you watch videos of her at Royal events, she acts like the star of the show and pushes Harry out the way (sometimes literally)
- Harry dumped her during their early stages of dating, so she flew to Jamaica, got drunk and gate-crashed his friend's wedding reception to try and win him back (and obviously succeeded). There's pics on the internet
- She hates Harry's family but still uses the Royal titles and named her daughter after the Queen
- She uses people to work her way to the top, then ghosts them
- She invited Reese Witherspoon to attend her wedding, but Reese was confused because she had never spoken to or met her. Seems like Meghan was trying to create a false image of who she was (popular in the Hollywood circles).
- Her projects are very pretentious and self-satisfying if you look at them more closely.
- A lot of her celebrity friends aren't actually her friends, they are just involved in one of her many projects
- She just gives me a bad feeling in general.

A bit of unconfirmed gossip, but when she was at college she apparently used superglue to put fake eyelashes onto another girl (on purpose).
This is all gossip and hearsay. The British media is heinously biased against Meghan and the sheep lap it all up. I'm not a fan of her in particular, but there is no evidence for the palace bullying. I hadn't heard the dumping story, but who knows what is true or not. I just hate the way the media fawns over William and Kate and drags Harry and Meghan through the mud.

Reactions: 23
That Taika dude - although attractive, he looks really sleazy and high all the time. And not that fussed about Rita. She looks as if she’s clinging on to him and desperate to hold his attention. He looks like her just wants a good time. With anyone willing 🤷‍♀️
I don't think he's attractive at all. His lips are too thin. Never trust a man with thin lips.

• Haha
I suspect she is as dull as she comes across. Most people develop their interests and personalities in their 20's, while she did nothing but sit around waiting to be picked up and dropped by William. She likes tennis and err that is it. She speaks like a teenager.
I reckon she’s dull on the surface but beneath is a master manipulator. I could see her being nice to your face and a witch when you’re gone. She wants all that goes with the Crown, that’s why she’s been a doormat for so long. Anyone with a sense of self worth would have chucked William away ages ago.

I know Mike Bublé through friends, have met him and Lu several times over the years. I’ve also met his kids, sisters, sister in law, bro in law and lots of his staff. He’s a good guy, quiet when off duty, and his wife is the boss of the pair of them. I don’t believe for a second he had an affair with Katherine McPhee when Noah was sick. (She did have an affair with Michael Morris). He was no angel when he was younger, that’s true.

My gran was most impressed at his buggy folding skills when she met him. She’s had him down as a good dad since then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw Michael Buble live a couple of years ago. I wasn't a fan, only got the tickets cos my mum loves him.

I have to say, by the end of the show, I was a fan!!! The guy knows how to hold a tune and work an audience.

He spoke so lovingly about his grandfather and how much he missed him.

He told a story about doing a video and his wife chinned him because he gave the model in the video a real smile, not his Hollywood smile. He said he was frightened of her and that's why their marriage works 😂😂😂

If he was talking 🐃💩 - he's brilliant at it!!!

Oh how me and old dear would love a wee Michael Buble concert these days 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is all gossip and hearsay. The British media is heinously biased against Meghan and the sheep lap it all up. I'm not a fan of her in particular, but there is no evidence for the palace bullying. I hadn't heard the dumping story, but who knows what is true or not. I just hate the way the media fawns over William and Kate and drags Harry and Meghan through the mud.
Everything in that post you are responding to is true. It's not media driven gossip or hearsay. It's factual and nothing whatsoever to do with the Cambridges.
The videos of her pushing hazza aside for the money shot are multiple. They DID break up and she stalked him in Jamaica , at a polo event and at Invictus until he caved in and took her back. She lied about her original meeting/dating/shagging hazza because she was double dipping by overlapping her living with the Canadian chef with shagging hazza. She only moved out when the hazza dating hit the press. Classy bird that she is.
Reese Witherspoon admitted refusing an invite to the wedding because she didn't know markle or hazza. There is enough evidence of her bullying to warrant the Royals calling in outside legal people to investigate everything without favour. She was even thrown out (albeit politely) of a Royal garden party by Charles after dressing inappropriately and then openly complaining that she was bored and wanted to leave.
Nobody has even mentioned that one of her dogs got two broken legs and she refused to say how it happened. Another dog was dumped in Canada to be rehomed because it didn't like hazza so it got dumped (dog had good taste). Her cat died after she fed it frozen grapes ffs:confused: . There is nothing positive about her and the endless list of employees leaving her projects etc is testament to her being a bleeping nightmare.
It's a simple truth ... if people keep leaving your employ time after time then maybe YOU are the problem, not them.
I seriously think sugars are unhinged not to see through her game.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Taika's a notorious cokehead.He is also in his fuckboi phase, so Rita may be getting a taste of her own medicine before long.After the way he treated his wife,these two deserve each other.

Reactions: 15
Luisana Lopilato (Mrs Buble) is one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever met. First thing, her little kids all round her with no makeup on, hair scraped back, wearing jeans, converse and a raggy old Tshirt and she’s still other worldly gorgeous. I don’t believe she’s had work done.

She’s also a sweetheart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.