Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up the last few pages and my serious question is why would anyone give a flying duck if we think oul Wills is a sack of spuds in bed? Like of all the things to get offended about it’s that we don’t think Wills has wiggy in his jiggy 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been thinking about you. You always have us for company, and I promise you it does get better. Eventually ❤

On the gossip side...Aidan from Sex and the City is married to Bo Derek? Am I the last to find this out?!
Her first husband was married to Linda Evans when he met her at 16! I also thought she'd be a lot older than him (Aiden), but only 4 years!

Reactions: 4
Just want to say I love you guys and appreciate your kindness and company.

Anyway, back to tea….I am in the unusual position of having been to the same schools as both Amal Clooney and Kate Middleton although about a decade or so before them. my brother was in the same year as Amal but in the neighbouring boys grammar school.
George and Amal….total fake. Mega bucks for Amal.
Kate and Wills….real….but she was groomed to be his wife. He was also much worse of a playboy than Harry in his youth but the palace scapegoated Harry. Wills was definitely having an affair with Kate’s look-a-like friend Rose. I don’t think Royals are ever monogamous really.
No wonder Harry is pissed off with the royals and wants out. They really are a terrible bunch, yet it's Meghan people get hysterical over!

Reactions: 10
Oh thanks for reminder. Love the Windsor. Respectful enough not to include the Queen. Princess Anne's character the best. Though very very glad to live in a Republic. Aristocracy is mental in this day and age.
Re Clooney I think if Gorgeous George was guy he would be out.

Reactions: 4
Regarding Matt Damon, he’s about the same age as my dad who has quite a few homophobic words in his vocabulary and I’ve had to tell him they are offensive but I always got the impression it was quite common among those of his age group? Not excusing it though - we’re in 2021 and should know better.
Well Matt Damion is not all that older than me and I 100% know when language is offensive… that is the kind of excuse I would expect for a 90 year old not someone in their 40’s

Reactions: 12
Oh thanks for reminder. Love the Windsor. Respectful enough not to include the Queen. Princess Anne's character the best. Though very very glad to live in a Republic. Aristocracy is mental in this day and age.
Re Clooney I think if Gorgeous George was guy he would be out.
Why? He wanted the Hollywood heartthrob roles and recently seems to be have been eyeing up a career in politics, hence the marriage to Amal.
Both of those would have been seriously hindered had he been openly gay.
I think he’s probably bi, along with most of Hollywood.

Reactions: 9
Just caught up the last few pages and my serious question is why would anyone give a flying duck if we think oul Wills is a sack of spuds in bed? Like of all the things to get offended about it’s that we don’t think Wills has wiggy in his jiggy 🧐
Even if he is crap in-the-sack he's still provided the necessary Heir and Two Spares, so Job Done :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why? He wanted the Hollywood heartthrob roles and recently seems to be have been eyeing up a career in politics, hence the marriage to Amal.
Both of those would have been seriously hindered had he been openly gay.
I think he’s probably bi, along with most of Hollywood.
by same logic why not. He hasn't been a real leading man in the last decade and got more into serious roles. I can't wait for a day when sexual preferences isn't a thing and people can just live their lives. Ireland has an openly gay man living his life as a head of a political party. He is our current Tanaiste. I'm so glad its an example to our younger population that you don't need to skulk away in shadows. -

Reactions: 26
I have a gay friend who told me that his Gay-Dar pings off-the-scale with George even though he is hiding behind his blissfully happy marriage to Amal and the kids;
This is why I was so surprised when my (gay) dinner companion was horrified when I mentioned George being gay. He says they’re the real deal, and has pics of them on his phone… they are evidently both Oscar winning actors 💁🏼‍♀️

by same logic why not. He hasn't been a real leading man in the last decade and got more into serious roles. I can't wait for a day when sexual preferences isn't a thing and people can just live their lives. Ireland has an openly gay man living his life as a head of a political party. He is our current Tanaiste. I'm so glad its an example to our younger population that you don't need to skulk away in shadows. -
ABSOLUTELY!! I agree with you wholeheartedly

Reactions: 5
You have to ask though what was stopping people from coming out and 9 times out of 10 it was Catholic/Muslim/family guilt. I can't imagine how unbearable it must be to hide your true self and applaud those who eventually find their voices.

Reactions: 14
Well Matt Damion is not all that older than me and I 100% know when language is offensive… that is the kind of excuse I would expect for a 90 year old not someone in their 40’s
My father in law was 92 when he died and fully accepting of anyone being gay (both his daughter and grandson are) and would never have used offensive language, so Matt Damon at his age has absolutely no excuse whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.