Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to ask though what was stopping people from coming out and 9 times out of 10 it was Catholic/Muslim/family guilt. I can't imagine how unbearable it must be to hide your true self and applaud those who eventually find their voices.
True but the catholic family guilt thing is waning here. Truthfully most don't bat an eyelid in our own generation. I'm too busy to worry about who others are sleeping with except to wonder where they get the energy!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I’m doing fine thanks everyone. I think it’s one of those where it’s been chipped away at for so long, this time I’m relieved the old bastard has gone. My family, especially my daughter are being amazing, I just need to cut down on the vino.

I’ve heard that Wills was getting up to more high jinks than Harry (drugs, booze and women) but the palace covered it all up but didn’t do the same for Hasbo.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m doing fine thanks everyone. I think it’s one of those where it’s been chipped away at for so long, this time I’m relieved the old bastard has gone. My family, especially my daughter are being amazing, I just need to cut down on the vino.

I’ve heard that Wills was getting up to more high jinks than Harry (drugs, booze and women) but the palace covered it all up but didn’t do the same for Hasbo.
I've heard similar. Everything William did was covered up because of him being a future monarch.

I've heard similar. Everything William did was covered up because of him being a future monarch.
The article was posted here I'm sure, but the attention was purposely directed towards Harry in order to spare Wills as future king, but it also went into the fact that Wills actually led Harry astray by encouraging him to join in with himself and the blokes he hung around with.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My father in law was 92 when he died and fully accepting of anyone being gay (both his daughter and grandson are) and would never have used offensive language, so Matt Damon at his age has absolutely no excuse whatsoever.
Sorry, I didn’t mean to suggest all elderly people have outdated/ignorant opinions I just thought it was ridiculous to excuse someone of Matt Damon’s age for not realising a word like that would be offensive because of their generation…. And I’ve just done the same by saying that about a 90 year old… no age or generation is an excuse for ignorance!

Reactions: 8
Yep, been reading stuff on Wills for years that is covered up for the UK media. Didn't think people still thought he was an innocent good boy. 😂

Reactions: 6
I

George is more queer than a bottle of crisps.
[/QUOTE]
You're fuckin hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I

George is more queer than a bottle of crisps.
[/QUOTE]

It took a while but I’ve come to the stage where I’ve fully accepted that one way or another, it’s never going to make a difference to my life…unless Clooney turns up in my local that is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I’m so sorry. Sometimes, if a relationship has been quietly dysfunctional for awhile, it’s actually very surprising to realise that the end, although painful, brings some kind of relief.

My last one ended and I was heartbroken but then I realised, after a week, that the anxiety and insecurity I didn’t realise I had been living with, had gone.
It was a genuine relief that there he couldn’t play on my anxiety any more, and that helped with the heartbreak because it was very obvious the relationship was unhealthy and needed to end.

Time, crying, reading this website and realising I wasn’t the loser in the outcome, is what healed my heart. (It was in lockdown)

Be as kind to yourself as you would be to a friend, who was going through the same situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jealousy. She's smart, petite and pretty and she married our Prince Harry. How very dare she? Harry should have married a dull, plain English rose.
Like kate you mean 🤣🤣

Where can i read up on wills' affairs etc pls x

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
by same logic why not. He hasn't been a real leading man in the last decade and got more into serious roles. I can't wait for a day when sexual preferences isn't a thing and people can just live their lives. Ireland has an openly gay man living his life as a head of a political party. He is our current Tanaiste. I'm so glad its an example to our younger population that you don't need to skulk away in shadows. -
Absolutely this. I don’t give a tit who does what with who as long as it’s consensual. Love is love. FFS some people get married to trees or cars yet as a society we still seem to be pointing fingers at gay relationships! I can’t get my head round it, me.

Reactions: 18
Harry Enfield as PC is inspired. The scene where he and Camilla are doing it makes me holler.

It’s funny how the actress who plays Camilla has also played her in serious shows too.
The Windsors is comedy gold!

Yep, been reading stuff on Wills for years that is covered up for the UK media. Didn't think people still thought he was an innocent good boy. 😂
I've heard that too- that Wills was at the infamous 'nazi uniform' party and has done worse things. Everyone knows that the Palace and the Press are in cahoots. They offer up some family members to protect others because the purpose of the family is to stay the Royal Family for as long as they can.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have anything on John Cleese by any chance? I'd completely forgotten about him until I saw a rerun of Fawlty Towers...I wonder what he's actually like.

Oh is it just me that thinks Michael Bublé is an absolute prick? I saw an old episode of Graham Norton on YT the other day with him in it, and I just thought he was unbearable, but I'm not even sure why I was so repulsed by him. :LOL: :censored:

Reactions: 11
Oh is it just me that thinks Michael Bublé is an absolute prick? I saw an old episode of Graham Norton on YT the other day with him in it, and I just thought he was unbearable, but I'm not even sure why I was so repulsed by him. :LOL: :censored:
I find him nauseating and creepy and I hate having to endure his 'dulcet' tones every Christmas. Wasn't he cheating on his wife with Katherine McPhee when their son was ill?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Apparently the woman photographed topless with Princess Eugenies husband took her bikini top off off because err... it was wet. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry, I didn’t mean to suggest all elderly people have outdated/ignorant opinions I just thought it was ridiculous to excuse someone of Matt Damon’s age for not realising a word like that would be offensive because of their generation…. And I’ve just done the same by saying that about a 90 year old… no age or generation is an excuse for ignorance!
Oh no, I didn't take it that way at all. I know what you mean :) To be fair, my FIL was probably a bit different from most 90 year olds, but I think even if his daughter and grandson weren't gay he'd still have been the same because he was very open minded and non judgmental.

Reactions: 3
I think you'd be more concerned that a young man wasn't getting up to high jinx!!! Not anything totally disrespectful but most of us did get drunk and sleep with the wrong types when we were young . . .

• Heart
Not just you. He’s a bleeping twit, and an overrated rat pack tribute act at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.