Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
A blind item on foxella (so take it with a grain of salt) which they have now named as being about Steve Tyler.
I hope it isn't him because he's been very open about his struggle with addiction and how happy he is to still be sober- he did an interview about his sobriety only last year. Lockdown/Covid restrictions have been hard on a lot of people though, so who knows?

Reactions: 3

Dancerkid123

I wasn’t planning on going too much into it because I know if somebody from back then sees these posts, they can put a name to it 🤣 but I’ll spill as much as I can without being too personal…I can always delete it right 🙈

I was sleeping with him on and off for almost a year. It started off as meeting for a drink (coca cola) in the pub and just chatting. He never came across as being the sort that went around shagging fans. His line was that he was so nervous about being around women and sex that he needed bringing out of his shell. I laugh now when I wonder how many others he was using that on.

He was ok to talk too… he lacked confidence and he very much expected you to lead a conversation. He constantly made out his life was awful and boring and he never wanted to do all the things he was currently doing (touring and travelling)
He was being drug tested monthly as part of his custody of his eldest child. He was totally clean in that sense. Which I think he struggled with.

I imagine there are lots of other women with stories. Either too loyal to say anything or get deleted by whatever legal team he has.
The line about being nervous around women and needing bringing out of his shell sounds like pure and total manipulation. It sounds like how Boris Johnson has carefully cultivated a 'boyish charm' with his messy blonde hair when underneath he can be very manipulative, and constantly cheating on partners. Sounds like Graham may have cultivated a false image too.

I worked with his Mum back in the 90's - of course she can be proud of him but she really did waft a cloud of smug wherever she went with a hint of 'don't you know who I am / who my son is ?'.

Apples don't fall far from their trees.....
If you google his mums name ( I just did) there is a public website in memory of her. Looks like she passed away in April.

Last edited:

madgirlcity

I’m sure I read about Christian Bale freaking out on a set once and later apologised but apart from that, he seems like an okay guy. I haven’t heard/read many things about him that would point to him being as brutal as the screenshot described.

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
It had a London Underground sign. I’ve been there before - it’s one of the places you go to. Nice coffee. I love Iceland i would go there all the time too if I could.
The shop or the country ??!! I thought we were talking about some place in Surrey 😄

• Haha
Lee Ryan is now claiming that he is ‘bisexual’ after a massive falling out with a drag queen online over gender identity. I know he mentioned on CBB that he had fooled around with a guy (everyone thought Duncan, who couldn’t be quick enough to deny it) but I think this is serious damage control. Any tea on him, apart from the usual ‘he’s a massive dick’.
Where was this?! Love a bit of Lee drama 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

Eureka

VIP Member
Greater Manchester police would mean Utd or City. Any other clubs it would cover?

Reverend

VIP Member
Mine too!
It seems like Bernard Butler can be an amazing collaborater but only for one or two albums and then he’ll fall out with his musical partner, e.g. Brett Anderson, then again with David McAlmont, he only recorded one album with Duffy too. I could easily be wrong or oversimplifying this, happy to be corrected by anyone who knows!
He didn't finish the album he started with The Verve.

nolite

Chatty Member

I love you forever.
Never speaks to him again lol.

I guess it would have been too damaging for her career to associate with him after what he did and I can’t say that I blame her. It would have been a lot to sacrifice.
Yeah, that was so weird. But at the same time....I'm like....how did you not know what your partner was up to for a living. Never knew how to feel about this one. She got off Scott free.

dee_mc

VIP Member
I never watched This Is Country

Thanks 😄
I've just realised I got it wrong and it is in fact called This Country 🤣
I'm sure she was on the Graham Norton show around Christmas and she was good enough value in a "drunken Aunty at a wedding" kind of way 😁 but clearly she didn't make enough of an impression on me to bother looking her (or that series) up at the time!

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I've just bought a copy of In the Psychiatrist's Chair by Anthony Clare. He's a psychiatrist who interviewed various well-known people for Radio Four and the book has transcripts of some of the interviews. The page below is from an interview when Ken Dodd tells of his love for children.

It sounds lovely, sentimental stuff - but compare it to these two recent posts about him (not the comments shown in the previews: you need to click on the links to get the actual posts I mean).

• Sick

Molsdol

Chatty Member
Not a fan of Burchill either, but nepotism is off the flipping scale, reading that!! :eek: Plus the now not so famous mummies and daddies are getting in on the act by directing their children's projects.

Even Kerry Katona's oldest child was offered, Love Island but she turned it down, I'm not sure why, I would have thought it would be easy money and surely better than OnlyFans like her Mum and Grandma are doing.
Isn't she schooling in Dublin and wants to go to college here too

Chablis1

VIP Member
This is true but I've managed to keep mine relatively toxic-free. I seek out what I want to find rather than it being shoved in my face, if you see what I mean.
Absolutely. But, if you’re searching for info on a particular topic that is where you can come across the toxicity - as opposed to having a relatively toxic-free timeline.