Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes!!!!! THIS is what I’m here for. Quality gossip and all very believable. Only one I’m not sure about is the VB herpes one, surely they could treat that.
It can never be cured and lies dormant. There is medication etc to help ease the symptoms when a flair up happens.
Also women with genital herpes can give birth vaginally providing there isn’t a flair up at the time of birth.

Reactions: 24
Nice to hear that Pierre Marco White is such a nice guy, but what in the F went wrong with his son?? (Marco White Jr is a trainwreck and a half!!)

Reactions: 27
Nice to hear that Pierre Marco White is such a nice guy, but what in the F went wrong with his son?? (Marco White Jr is a trainwreck and a half!!)
I suppose it’s because he’s a cokehead. Shame.

Reactions: 11
Any gossip about marti pellow hes been with his girlfriend for ages ,no marriage or kids ??
Used to share a dentist with Marti's girlfriend who was a well known model. She was in the middle of suing Barrs the makers of Irn Bru as she drank so much her teeth were rotting away! Only in Scotland!

Also worth following Marti's twitter- whenever he releases news about about a new tour or record the responses are painful / funny.. all about still being on the skag and links to Martis biggest fan 'Jacqueline McCafferty'

Reactions: 14

What I find interesting about her PND was that her character in Nashville also suffers from PND...

Reactions: 4
What I find interesting about her PND was that her character in Nashville also suffers from PND...
I had PND, it can manifest in lots of different ways. I was scared to go to sleep in case something happened to my baby and I didn’t sleep for months, I know people who didn’t go out and stayed home for months. I tried to put on a brave face to the world and didn’t want people to think I was a terrible parent but I was a wreck.

Reactions: 16
I met Hayden when season two of Heroes was due to be released. She was very sweet and is absolutely tiny in real life, like a little doll. It's painful to think any of the rumours about her could be true.

Reactions: 10
I was really into CDAN in 2017-19, pretty much the height of Weinstein and Spacey stories, they really did have some early exclusives..I still pop in there sometimes, but two stories in particular they put up definitely made me question how much of it was just made up nonsense...

1)- George Harrison was a multiple peadophile, and would use his trips to India,etc to get young girls...and in 2019 there was going to be a big news story as relatives of those affected were going to sue his estate...nothing was heard since.(Haven't got that link anymore sorry)

2)-Stan Laurel was a murderer...He strangled his part time lover and co-star Thelma Todd with a pair of tights (This link shows the original CDAN story and reveal)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hmm not sure, but she seems to be a very vulnerable person, drugs/alcohol/PND or something else, she is someone who desperately needs help.

Reactions: 7
I have read that about Ben Stiller. He is apparently very controlling and mean.

Reactions: 3
Do you work in the industry?

Reactions: 3
love this thread! I have one...

Michelle Keegan had a full blown affair with Luke Pasqualino when they were in our girl, friend went to a party in London and Cook from Skins was there who is flatmates with Luke now and he said they were shagging for ages and she was always round their flat lol

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.