Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tatkik

I heard Natalie Imbruglia gave Harry Styles a blow job at James Corden's wedding reception. I also heard that Harry wasn't the only recipient of her affections.
it must have been frustrating for Louis that ppl thought he was gay, dating harry, when he only was with one girl and harry has fucked half the female population

Reactions: 1

House of Tea

VIP Member
I am half watching one of those bloopers shows at the moment. Cowell appeared briefly. He looked so different. He looked healthy then. The contrast to now is marked, that mottled look he is sporting.

Reactions: 1

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Actually I watched him being interviewed on the telly and he looked very healthy none of that redness so
I wonder if they used colour filters on the cameras? Also he looked very elegant in his tails rather than his usual get up. Unfortunately he mentioned he has a new show coming out soon which rather depresses me although of course I won’t have to watch it.
Its make up honey. MAKE UP.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
On Gervais. I quite like him but while I like Afterlife, I don’t think it’s special like so many do, it’s quite manipulative and is unsubtle. I agree he and Merchant write together better

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Interesting! Thanks! I haaaaate when people try take sneaky pictures of celebs. Just ask them for a photo or leave them alone!

lol I'm probably just overly suspicious of men! I totally get wanting privacy but it just seemed a bit excessive to me especially as he wasn't super hyped after the first Star Wars movie and she works in movies as well so isn't exactly an unknown. The original poster asked for gossip on him and I just wouldn't have been terribly surprised to hear some talk about him playing away, so at least he's not ruined for me...yet!
I can understand the being suspicious part, especially since he has a running joke that a man left his girlfriend because she wouldn’t do anal (maybe that tells us more about the relationship he has with Juliette than we need to) but my friend who knows him and has worked with him says that Domhnall and his GF always got on and she said she’d be surprised if he was doing the dirty on her. They’ve been together since at least 2006.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I also watched the Joey Essex programme last night. I've never watched TOWIE or him in anything else before so know very little about him. I thought the programme was done in a really sensitive and respectful manner and it was clearly he'd been really deeply affected by such a tragic loss so young.
What channel was it on? I don’t know much about him either and I certainly didn’t know that

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
The schools being prep and preprep means, preprep means before what used to be the 11+ exam to get in secondary school, so ages 4-11.
Prep school are aged 11-16/18. Prep being shortened for preparatory. All private/fee paying schools.
My children have attended. Pre-prep was ‘infants’ up to age 7. Prep was 7-13. (When traditionally they would take a common entrance to move up to the ‘seniors’ or move to another school.

Any tea on Rachel Riley? I’ve always quite liked her even though I think she has hints of bell-end but I find myself able to forgive her as I liked her on the Gadget Show and she definitely has personable qualities and the ability to laugh at herself.

but there is a stealth boast in her latest Instagram post re breastfeeding that’s launched her into the same circle of hell in my brain now that The Shitmore lurks in…