Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member

He had no reason to tell her himself as he's not been with her for years. She wanted the marriage to end. He's the one in a happy relationship with a baby on the way. She's the one that gave up a strong marriage and now finds herself alone.
Going against the grain here but I think it's common decency to let your ex know when you have children together.

• Heart
Reactions: 135

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
I’m interested 🙋🏻‍♀️
Happy to oblige!

The Queen - She is so tiny, actually really surprised me! I’ve never seen such immaculate hair in my life, she is the literal definition of ‘ not a hair out of place’. I thought she was very genuine and seemed to take a real interest in what people had to say.

Prince Philip - A very lovely man, had a wicked sense of humour. I think his health had been decline for some years before his death, last time I saw him he was quite unsteady on his feet and seemed very, very tired and that was around 5/6 years ago. Always very friendly.

Prince Charles - Very rude on both occasions I met him. Came across as completely uninterested in what anyone was saying to him. He also smelt quite bad, only way I could explain it was he smelt a bit like over cooked cabbage.

Prince William - My favourite royal by far, very down to earth and a really good laugh. I met him for the first time just after he got married and on the subsequent times we met, he remembered me and would always ask how I was. Kate is also a very warm, friendly person and incredibly beautiful up close.

Ed Sheeran - Met him just before he released his second album and he was doing a performance. His assistant was going mad because he was rubbing massively behind schedule as he was stopping to speak to fans, give autographs etc and he wouldn’t move on until he had said hello to everyone there. Smelt utterly divine as well. One of the lads I worked with asked him if the rumours about him and Taylor Swift were true, he laughed and said no but that she was’ a very good wingman’. Very lovely guy.

Katherine Jenkins - One word - vile. Met her when she did a performance for armed forces personnel serving abroad. When she arrived, she walked straight to her car, completely ignoring everyone. Left all her bags on the aircraft which meant the army ground staff had to carry them to her car abs are didn’t even thank them. Met her several times then over the next few days, completely ignorant abs would either be texting on her phone when you were talking to her or be barking orders at her hair and make up team. She was flying back after she performed so was put in a separate room so she wouldn’t be pestered for autographs etc. Once the departure lounge filled up, I saw her fix her make up then stroll out to the lounge to speak with armed forces personnel, have her picture taken etc. It was literally like someone flicked a switch in her. Once she had enough, she went back to her room and resuming grunting at people and being rude. I noticed she was especially rude to females but would turn the charm right up if there were any good looking blokes around. Saw her without make up and she is the most unremarkable person without it, you would walk past her in the street and not recognise her.

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders ( random i know) very sweet ladies and so stunning, it takes your breath away a little bit!

Carol Vordemam - Another one who is quite miserable but who can turn the charm on instantly. When you see her in the flesh, it’s quite obvious she’s had some work done on her bum. She is so tiny and petite abs the bum is so out of proportion. Had a lot of work done to her face and its given her a very odd fixed expression.

I never met Prince Harry, however I know people who worked with him during his time in the Army. He is always spoken about in glowing terms and it seemed to be the case and if he could have stayed in the Army then he would have done. Not afraid of hard graft and a lot of people were very sorry when he had to leave.

I’ve heard a few stories about Jim Davidson being very sexually inappropriate towards women. An lady I worked with recalled that she met him after a show in the UK and asked for a photo. He obliged and stuck his hand on her arse whilst the picture was taken, she was only about 16 at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 122

Ennui

VIP Member
Never thought much of Camilla but she went up in my estimation when she did that crafty wink at the press behind Donald trump's back.
Screenshot_20210526-150355.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I’m sorry to ask this and please don’t think I’m heartless but all the talk of losing loved ones, in whatever manner, can be very triggering and a gossip forum really isn’t the place. Can we please get back to the frivolity. Absolutely no offence intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Eureka

VIP Member
I think Louise is the lucky one. Kids grown up and still young enough to have a great life, good looking woman too, she’ll be grand

Jamie on the other hand is pushing 50 with a baby on the way.

I know who I’d rather be

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Eureka

VIP Member
Surely you have kids to not pass them on to others to look after though. It's why I can never understand boarding school because why have kids if you want to see so little of them? Just don't get pregnant.
Parents who use childminders, crèches etc get this too. Unfortunately most of us have to work and don’t have the luxury of having one parent stay home. Having a nanny or au pair has it’s advantages over other forms of childcare and isn’t something parents should be judged over.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Boris and Carrie have got married. I’ll say this much - she has a stronger stomach than me. 🤢
Jennifer Acquiri (blond woman who had an affair with Johnson when he was mayor), said that having sex with him was “like a bin bag full of custard landing on her 🤢. Great description, but sick-making IMO.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I have so much more for him than for Prince Harry, who lost his mum from an accident.
Losing a mum from an accident and losing a mum from suicide is equally devastating. To try and make the two different causes compete against each other is bizarre and a bit cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Lilliepad

VIP Member

Never got why she's popular. Always preferred Jay who had a successful career and then seemed pushed in to the spotlight of her reality show to make her happy when he would have probably liked it better being hidden away. Size 2 is far too small too. Men love curves :)
Eh? Men like women in all shapes and sizes, let's not do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

House of Tea

VIP Member
What a little shit. Women’s bodies aren’t the same after growing a person or two, why on earth should they be? Some men are just so shit.
I don’t have kids, through choice, but after a Xmas lunch, when the drink had loosened his tongue, I was standing talking to him and a couple of other people. He looked at me and under his breath and said barren. I didn’t say anything, I didn’t want to make a scene or discuss my reproductive capability in a pub, but I never spoke to him again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Boris and Carrie have got married. I’ll say this much - she has a stronger stomach than me. 🤢
Call me cynical but under english law a wife cannot be made to give evidence against her husband in court.
A girlfriend can though 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Lildeaks

Elbow pissed on their parade.

Nothing particularly but it’s synonymous with the ‘celeb’ and affluent lifestyle. I don’t think you can imply someone is grounded and then complain when some questions aspects of a lifestyle that isn’t. I’m talking about someone that is more available round the clock, rather than dipping in for several daylight hours.

Also I know a few people with nannies who are totally out of touch with reality.
I AM a Nanny and the majority of those who employ one are not at all fancy or ‘celeb’ like. Being available and flexible is part of the role so yes evenings and nights are something I would do. I have worked for Doctors and having A nanny is a normal thing.

On a different note, I once happened to be parked in a car park in Lincoln waiting for my mum and Peter Andres car pulled up next to me (he was doing one of those ‘evening with’ shows that night). He was the one who jumped out asked everyone in the car if they wanted a coffee and went off himself to collect them. This is a car park on a back street and he used the tiny coffee shop with barely any people traffic. So no attention seeking or airs or graces at all.
I was getting out of the car when he came back and he was super smiley and said hello.
Yes he’s mega cheesy but I didn’t feel his behaviour there was at all disingenuous or starry at all. I think his personality is just ‘keen’, and that comes off a bit desperate at times, but I don’t think he’s fundamentally a horrible man. Then again that’s just my tiny experience of him

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

PianaInPyjamas

Have been lurking for the past few days, I thought I would throw in my encounters. Most relate to when I worked in a popular ice cream shop for tourists.

1. Joe Biden: He doesn't drink but he LOVES vanilla and chocolate ice cream. Came to the shop with his whole family. It was while he was Obama's VP. He was lovely OBVIOUSLY, sure isn't that his job? His wife and his daughter, and a daughter in law were also there, along with an immense amount of grandchildren. The kids were a bit stuck up, but that's to be expected. Either his daughter or daughter-in-law (can't remember the face in my head anymore) was incredibly quick to mention that she was an executive at Coca-cola completely unprompted which gave me the ick, she seemed like she liked to get high off the stink of her own farts. He gave everyone working there tickets to come to a speech he was doing the next day, which was actually lovely. Secret service was terrifying. They said they had been scouting the place for days before they arrived, which explained weird encounters with large American men asking odd questions we had been having.

2. Hozier: LOVELY, 10/10. Incredibly down to earth. Didn't want a fuss made at all. Saw him semi-frequently and he was always really nice.

3. Cillian Murphy: smaller than you'd think. Came in with his two sons, and very much wanted the focus to be on them. Had the worst chapped lips I have ever seen. He hit me as a bit of a nervous character. Very nice though.

4. Melora Hardin: Jan from the Office, I FANGIRLED over her, I LOVE the US Office. She was bloody lovely. Her daughter was filming a movie in the country at the time. She actually stopped after buying her ice cream and had a full on chat. She asked me questions about myself and seemed genuinely interested. I would say we talked for half an hour.

5. Anya Taylor-Joy: Beth from the Queen's Gambit. I cannot even begin to describe how breathtakingly beautiful she is in the most distinctive way. Her eyes, just wow. I honestly had to stop myself from staring on multiple occasions. She was very quiet, a reserved person rather than shy.

6. Princess Eugenie: Met her in England at a charity that she was the patron of. She had just gotten married I believe? I'm not English so the Royal family is not a big deal to me but she seemed nice. I dunno how interested in the topic she really was, had a glazed over look on her face in my opinion. Which I kind of thought was a bit disappointing because it was a very heavy topic.

7. Jason Momoa: Yeah... I can't even describe how sexy he is in person. Christ. A ball of energy, incredibly enthusiastic. He came with his children who were really polite and also as energetic as their dad. They seem to be having a lovely childhood. He is very interested in Ireland, I told him I studied history and he asked me questions about some of the things he had learned, and asked for suggestions of where to go. He seemed to have a much deeper knowledge of the place beyond just touristy stuff. He was great.

*edited for some grammar issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

House of Tea

VIP Member
An old work colleague, when his wife was pregnant (twice), had a bit on the side through the pregnancies - a different woman both times. The second one was another work colleague, who was promptly dropped when baby arrived. She didn’t take it well, made a scene in a pub, thought she had been used. She had been used, but absolutely no sympathy for her. When we were all gossiping about this, somebody told us about the first woman during the first pregnancy, it was a sister of another work colleague. She too got the elbow when baby arrived.

The strange thing was, when you say he’s name, a lot of women say, oh he’s lovely, such a family man.

Editing to add, he told me, with a rueful grin once, that women’s bodies weren’t the same after they had given birth. Charming. He basically told me that his wife was now lacking in the hot body department. His wife was lovely, felt sorry for her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57