Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Thanks i had heard of schools being pre prep and prep but wasn't sure what they meant 🙂 wow thats a long day and one hell of lot of work for the children !
I will let my daughter know how lucky she is when she moans and creates about a 1/2 hour task being set for homework!
The schools being prep and preprep means, preprep means before what used to be the 11+ exam to get in secondary school, so ages 4-11.
Prep school are aged 11-16/18. Prep being shortened for preparatory. All private/fee paying schools.

NextLoisLane

I dreamt last night Brian Harvey, ex-lead singer of E17, had been found dead.

It's a bit worrying because, some time ago, I dreamt comedian Mel Smith had died. He wasn't known to be ill, hadn't been in the news for ages and wasn't of an age when you'd think he would be likely to die. About fourteen months after my dream, he did die.
Oh dear, I do dreams like that too it's very strange feeling isn't it. But with Brian Harvey no-one would be surprised, he's obviously very unwell bless him.
Or ,he would say, some shady figures got to him.

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Just watch that anti vax program. Never mind the science - how in holy fuck did the plug ugly snake oil seller end up with Elle “The Body” McPherson?? My mind is completely blown!
Hasn’t she now left him as presumably the embarrassment of his theories have finally sunk in?