Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t something like that happen with Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall? When they were getting divorced it turned out they’d never been “officially“ married.

Reactions: 12
I agree they are both devastating and both completely different.
I am not being cruel.
I have lost siblings through both situations, so I truly understand the difference;
and for me personally, there was a big difference.
Sorry for your losses

Reactions: 10
Northumberland is one of my favourite places in the world

Reactions: 5
Do you just see people from the 70s and 80s?

Reactions: 6
I suspect that Lauren is high end beard, who also offers surrogacy.

Reactions: 18
All his exes are still very close to him and are wheeled out frequently.
They must be on the payroll and kept close as they know where the proverbial bodies are buried.
He was very friendly with max Clifford- speaks volumes

Reactions: 14
I saw him trying to get out of a small boat in Padstow about 10 years ago. It was heaving and everyone just stood around watching him struggle. His wife looked like Colonel Gaddafi.
I actually don't know why but this comment literally made me burst out laughing "colonial Gaddafi"

Reactions: 10
The thing about Joey's mum is that she chose to die. So if your Mother kills herself you wonder I suppose if she cares about you enough if she makes that kind of choice. Losing someone in an accident is a completely different scenario.

Didn’t something like that happen with Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall? When they were getting divorced it turned out they’d never been “officially“ married.
They had a Buddhist wedding ceremony which she didn't realise wasn't legal and binding. So they were never married in the legal sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Same here, love in a middle class (I'm working class) village, daughter goes to school with middle class kids who are spoilt and have no idea of the real world. We've been to both and had more fun at Butlins, but I did get some looks when I told some of the parents that we were going to Butlins.

Reactions: 16
Yes!! They finished in 2012 according to this: https://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2012/12/18/16817/lay_off_lionel!

and some wonderful person has made a compilation of every single one up to 2007 (maybe they started recycling them after that).

[/QUOTE]
No, it's still on R4 now.

Reactions: 1
I grew up and went to a middle class school we were quite poor. My mum and dad saved for us to have a week in m a caravan about 2o miles away from home. We loved it.

All my school friends went to Florida etc. I still came back with the better tan

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.