Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was screwing her horse trainer, got pregnant and didn't know if it was Pete's or the other bloke's. Had an abortion, Pete found and and left her.

I think she wanted to but has not been able to with Covid restrictions not allowing her to fly to America.
She wrote so many books Im suprised she didnt say...
Mind you didnt she say she had some Hollywood A Lister relationship once...🤔
Now she winds up with someone who doesnt even make the alphabet listing...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I use to think Peter was innocent but theres enough blind items about him that suggest he is not St.Pete.
He uses his kids and likewise does Emily.

Would the public be interested in them without the kids?
I dont think so. They seem plain and boring. not to be rude but theyve hardly got lively personalities.

Peter without Katie noone wouldve cared.

If Katie and Peter were in a show together theyd be interest though 😁
Ooh please can you link or hint to Pete blinds? I was never sure about this Saint Pete act. Any dad who stays on the scene is lauded, especially if the mum is not handling life awfully well!

Reactions: 7
I was once working on the ‘VIP bar’ (I use inverted commas, because there wasn’t a VIP in sight) at an odd local festival. Peter Andre was there as one of the performers and he was so rude, didn’t say a single thank you to the people working there, before he was due to go on stage he tried to kick everyone (staff and guests) out of the bar tent and once he got on stage he acted like he wanted to be anywhere, but there. Haven’t been able to stomach his nice guy act ever since.

Reactions: 21
I just think why is anyone having 5 or more children when the earth is literally dying? Sad
Totally agree. Its controversial but I don’t understand how in this day and age people have so many children without thought for how the planet can sustain them. We have a responsibility to exercise some self control. An instagrammer the other day with 4 kids when asked if want more said “we don’t feel done”. Well you might not be “done” mate but the planet is. Get a bleeping grip what does “done” mean anyway. Exhausted? Broken? Just enjoy your healthy children and hope there is enough space and resources for them to have children of their own one day!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Totally agree. Its controversial but I don’t understand how in this day and age people have so many children without thought for how the planet can sustain them. We have a responsibility to exercise some self control. An instagrammer the other day with 4 kids when asked if want more said “we don’t feel done”. Well you might not be “done” mate but the planet is. Get a bleeping grip what does “done” mean anyway. Exhausted? Broken? Just enjoy your healthy children and hope there is enough space and resources for them to have children of their own one day!
That’s the thing, there won’t be!
I read something the other day that in just 40 years time people will be fighting for food and resources, fighting to the death for food... you want your children to be having to do that? Nah

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And she said she will keep on having babies until she gets her girl......

I don't know what her sons will make of that when they are old enough to understand.

Reactions: 7
That’s the thing, there won’t be!
I read something the other day that in just 40 years time people will be fighting for food and resources, fighting to the death for food... you want your children to be having to do that? Nah
Yup. My favourite movie is Interstallar and it’s set a couple of generations after the inevitable population correction due to lack of food. I love the line “When I was a kid, it seemed like they made something new every day. Some, gadget or idea, like every day was Christmas. But six billion people, just imagine that. And every last one of them trying to have it all.”

By all means if you don’t want to vaccinate your kids, use healthcare and modern medicine, crack on and have 5 kids. But in a time when we can be thankful to realistically expect that our children are likely to live long lives, why why why would you keep going. And to be so vocal as well about the gender Danielle, give yourself a slap woman

Reactions: 13
I honestly don't understand the desire for a girl or a boy, just a healthy baby. There are 'pluses and minuses' of both - let's be honest. If you dream of dressing up a little girl she could end up a tomboy and if the Dad dreams of going to football with the son then he could easily hate it.

I remember reading an interview with Jamie Redknapp (of all people) and he said he'd realised you just have to let it all play out as he'd tried for ages to get his youngest to like football but he'd hated it.
That reminds me of Alan Carr saying because his dad was a well regarded football manager he would always be pushed into the school football team as they assumed he would have natural ability. Then would swiftly remove him when they saw he couldn't kick a ball to save his life!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
That reminds me of Alan Carr saying because his dad was a well regarded football manager he would always be pushed into the school football team as they assumed he would have natural ability. Then would swiftly remove him when they saw he couldn't kick a ball to save his life!
I think Alan had to endure a lot of football training before they gave up on him. Poor kid, at least he can laugh about it now.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
All I think this demonstrates is how shallow the upper class gene pool is.
True, but whilst they miss out on looks or intelligence they make up for by having to buy a lot less family Xmas presents.

Yep, and on Twitter once he denied to me that he was a cheat 😅 LOL okay pal , not sure what you think defines cheating.
He’s a recidivist dick pic pusher too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wasn’t Jamie rumoured to have been very controlling of Louise? When she did Strictly she wore very frumpy modest costumes, the kind that Ann Widdecombe wore. She said it was to stop her kids being embarrassed but I don’t buy that.
And a year or so later she was on tour in Cabaret which is a pretty adult musical. (And she was not too bad in it through a bit old for the role)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jamie is the type of guy you watch like a hawk, but still they stray. If his new girlfriend wants a rich guy, she probably has access to a lot of contenders, but they are probably not going to be lookers, or much older than her. Jamie is good looking*, rich and famous, so worth clinging onto in the street in front of paps.

*Jamie is fighting a losing battle against the Harry genes, his face is on the slide, but still attractive now. One thing I like about JR is the lack of tattoos. Quite refreshing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just discovered this thread...... what are blind items???? And where do I find them??
From Google:
"A blind item is a news story, typically in a gossip column, in which the details of the matter are reported while the identities of the people involved are not revealed. "

Sites like Blind Gossip are good. (y)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.