Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Please stop derailing. For some of us who can’t have kids, it’s quite upsetting. Now back to slebs!

• Heart
Reactions: 95

eyeballs

VIP Member
31AA9EE4-D062-4063-83EC-1BFB6E7B352C.jpeg

Came across this on Instagram.
Why does he look like a dead body they have propped up ?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
I may be in a minority but I have always liked Alan Carr and think him doing all these retro games shows on ITV show how good he is as a host. He doesn’t belittle the guests like Barrymore and manages to be funny and also friendly and interested in them rather than playing to the camera. He is one of those celebs I never want to read bad stuff about on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Totally agree.
Chav status.
Why do you feel the need to bring a baby into the world to prove you are a couple.
Examples of chavs: Katie Price, Kerry Katona, Natasha Hamilton.
I could go on.....

If he did not let the mother of his children know first, then he is a total scumbag....
I work with kids and see the affects of this kind of thing all the time. Parents split up and within months, sometimes weeks, both mother and father are shacked up with someone else. The child has barely had time to get their head around their parents no longer being together and then they are expected to accept a new ‘step‘ parent in their lives almost immediately. I remember one previously lovely little boy who’s behaviour suddenly became really poor, crying in the mornings because he didn’t want to be in school, picking fights with other children and lots of low level disruptive silliness when he’d previously been a model pupil. Parents couldn’t understand it. I’m sure it had absolutely nothing to do with them splitting up, Dad moving on immediately and moving in with a woman he‘d obviously been cheating with and getting her pregnant. Mum also moved on quickly and was also pregnant by her new bloke within months. 🙄 Why can’t people fucking put their children first?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Cgenda

Do you guys remember when Jarvis Cocker mooned Earth song. It seems Michael Jackson falsely accused him of assaulting children and he was taken straight from the Brits to a police station! Bob Mortimer who is a trained lawyer went to get him out! AND David Bowie cleared his name!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

dee_mc

VIP Member
Walsh's "poor me" act isn't going to help his career.
Being funnier might help it though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
How random - Martin Freeman having a go at Jim Carrey for his method acting in The Man in the Moon which was ages ago. Saying he was immature and should have been sacked. If Freeman was in that film I could understand it but he wasn't so it just seems really odd.
Freeman really seems a competely humourless luvvie who takes himself very seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I think she's well rid. I wouldn't fancy having to start over again at Jamie's age.
She is absolutely well rid! If I were Louise I'd be getting my best girls together, spending the next few years having great fun holidays, drinking cocktails on the beach having a laugh at Jamie dealing with sleepless nights, dirty nappies and toddler tantrums. Also being a step dad to someone else's kids (four of them!) whilst trying to keep his own kids in the right place emotionally, considering they are now a "blended family" despite hardly knowing each other. Regardless of whether this relationship stands the test of time or not, Jamie is tied to this woman and her kids for the rest of his life. Louise might not see it right now, she will definitely be very hurt by this, but in the long run, I think she will be better off.

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Instead of all the debating on pregnancies!

Can we express how sorry we all are that this baby is going to be raised by a massive violent narcissist? She has shown time and time again that she’s nothing but a horrible egomaniacal bitch. Let’s pray the baby doesn’t see that side of her.

• Heart
  • Wow

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Absolutely. The further down the food chain they are the further up their own arris they are! I’m lucky enough to live in an exclusive area of Cheshire. Lots of wags, soap stars etc. The rudest person I have come across was the girl who plays Izzy in coronation street. Because she is in a wheelchair she thinks she owns the pavements and shopping isles. The nicest person is Colleen Rooney. She is so friendly and chatty

I would dearly love for one of them to say ”Don’t you know who I am?” Because I would shout out that this, person doesn’t know who they are … can anyone help them 😂
I met Kylie Minogue on board and she was absolutely lovely. Any of my colleagues at the time that ever met her all said the same thing.
I met Kate Moss twice (once with her daughter who was quite young at the time) and she was lovely too. Both times.
Johnny Vegas was a gentleman. So so nice.

Carol Vorderman and Kirstie Allsopp were horrible, but the worst ever had to be the author Marian Keyes. Talk about an attention seeking drama queen! :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Pixie06

VIP Member
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I just watched a trailer for the new Friends episode and James Fucking Corden is doing it. So angry. Why is he everywhere??????

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Falkor

VIP Member
Peter Jones, Dragons Den - anybody met him, know him, have any gossip. Or about any of the Dragons.
Peter Jones has done a fantastic thing with his kids (I've mentioned this before on one of these threads, I think). From an interview in 2008:

"It turns out, in fact, that Jones has thought this one through very carefully. 'My children won't get large chunks of cash, no. I've set up an arrangement which gives them something called match-funding. When they finish full-time education and start to work, whatever they earn, they will get the same again. Every year for the rest of their lives the trust will double their income.'

He would like at least one of his children to devote their life to charitable work, in which case they'll get 'over-compensated' by the trust. In other words, he plans to incentivise his kids - even from beyond the grave - to do good work."

I've heard him speak about this and if any of the children did go into charity work or nursing or teaching, something that's really worthy but underpaid, the trust triples their income.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

petitspois

VIP Member
I swear there are a raft of ‘celebs’ that most people detest but we’re just not given a choice- Corden, Holden and Schofield are top.

• Heart
Reactions: 54