Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
It’s on Instagram. Sam Walker UK posted about Helen wood sleeping with teenagers in Dubai. Helen Wood has posted a lie detector test result today. If you look up Sam Walker, you can watch his video explaining his allegations.
Oh that bloke, i saw him mentioned in another thread. Thank you

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
And AGC blind items is a good one.
I dont know that one...

Oh and....another gossip site is..

Crazy days and crazy nights

Apparently these sites are headed by everyone in the industry from top ent lawyers and journalists. They cant always print it obviously due to NDAs etc and this is a way to say it. Also the celeb wont find out who spilt the beans and they cant do nowt about it... but will deny it of course.

It’s on Instagram. Sam Walker UK posted about Helen wood sleeping with teenagers in Dubai. Helen Wood has posted a lie detector test result today. If you look up Sam Walker, you can watch his video explaining his allegations.
Did he "out" some of the reality tv stars and the porta potty thing? Which is frigging gross if true 🤢

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Did you have the 1st injection, if your baby is also negative (as mine was) you don't have the 2nd one after the birth
No,no 1st injection only 1 injection after the birth and I knew my blood type from previously donating and mentioned it on all forms.
If children's blood type is negative then i have never been informed.