Secret Celeb Gossip #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily Allen is too unpopular with the public t be the fact of a pop music me too. Most tabloid readers hate her and will simply think she is making things up, It’s needs to be someone who has not become a hate figure to too many

Reactions: 7
I wish I could un-see that, omg.

The fact that he’s wearing a crucifix chain down his back just makes the whole thing even more bonkers.
Presumably he deliberately moved the crucifix to his back so it wouldn’t get in the way of the woman who is rubbing his front

but that lower back cleavage I now cannot unsee

Last edited:
That’s the message I got when I said I genuinely had no idea why Rita Ora is famous....

Reactions: 20
Now the ‘Granny’ on that - gave me the fucking rage. I don’t know why. If anyone was a sadistic serial killer on children’s TV, it was her.

So fucking cheerful all the time. STFU.

I bet the fictional parents used to hate dropping their fictional children off to her. Especially if they were hungover.

Don't they randomly drug test in the NHS?
Not when I worked in it. They bloody should breathalyse too.

Reactions: 5
Frigid waves? WTF?

Reactions: 6
Seeing Leicester winning the FA Cup yesterday reminded me of the rumours that Brendon Rogers was caught having an affair with much younger woman whilst he was managing Liverpool. Anyone else remember that? Supposedly there was an injunction.

Reactions: 1
Seeing Leicester winning the FA Cup yesterday reminded me of the rumours that Brendon Rogers was caught having an affair with much younger woman whilst he was managing Liverpool. Anyone else remember that? Supposedly there was an injunction.
Seems like trouble follows him about -

Reactions: 2
Oooh so she was working for Liverpool FC and that’s how they met?! He seemed to leave there under a bit of a cloud. I don’t think their fans likes him very much. He was definitely married to someone else before her and had kids.

Oooh so she was working for Liverpool FC and that’s how they met?! He seemed to leave there under a bit of a cloud. I don’t think their fans likes him very much. He was definitely married to someone else before her and had kids.
Yes his ex wife and 2 teenage kids went to live near Marbella, don't know if she is are still there though but think his son is a footballer in UK

The relentlessly cheerful songs as well. Husband has a friend who is a teacher at a school that for many years was the local sink school (its improved greatly now) and everytime I heard Mickey John, the teacher, singing 'Oh I whoop with joy when I go to school in the morning' it made me laugh.

Reactions: 3
Hes married to her now with a kid

I loathed the nanny in me too, wouldn't want that irritating child minder taking care of me!

Reactions: 2
Don't they randomly drug test in the NHS?
I dont think so, no. I would guess its in the contracts that they can, but I very much doubt they do it that often.

Which is the same as anywhere else really, though. I work in engineering and, while you do get some building sites (mostly ones run by the big development companies) that randomly test people, it's pretty rare.

I was a bit baffled by this comment earlier (had just woke up) but I get you now. WTF!

The Man With His Arse On His Back, think Kate Bush sung that
View attachment 575898
It’s like a middle aged man’s equivalent to a push up bra.
the Man With His Arse Onn His Back, reminds me of Mitchell and Webb’s brilliant spoof “ The Man With An Arse for. Face”
A great parody of those faux sensitive documentaries about physical peculiarities. Is there anyone from the N.H.S who could find a link, I’m not gifted that way.

QUOTE="Ennui, post: 4953496, member: 208716"]
Noooo, the original KB song is one of my favourites and now it's ruined! I'll always have that association now!!
[/QUOTE]

I suppose a man who was modestly proportioned would be less inclined to wave it about? Or they could use a “dick double” or photo shop it.

Quite agree about sexual harassment. I seldom lose my temper, but a couple of times I have kicked a colleague hard in the shin badly bruising him and on another hit him with a ladle after he pinched my arse in a dark area and caught me by surprise. Another (male) colleague who was no choir boy told me after that I’d put a stop to the mans sex pest career.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.