Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he forced the mother to give her a DNA test which proved she was his father, but he still hasn't acknowledged her but has to pay maintenance. I think Boris's father has acknowledged her as his granddaughter though. It's one thing having affairs with him but why one earth are these women not using cast iron contraception? Unless they are using him as a sperm donor and just want a baby and and don't care if it looks like Boris! Surely there are some decent men out there to father their children? They are all quite accomplished women!
I’ve thought this a lot. Look at Carrie Symonds. I’m no fan of hers but she comes across as an attractive, intelligent woman. Knowing Boris’s history with women and kids all over the place - ones he won’t acknowledge, ones he’s had aborted and (admittedly I don’t know if this is true, just a rumour I’ve heard) that his four kids with his ex-wife Marina don’t speak to him any more after the way he treated their Mother, what made her think ‘yeah, that’s the man I want to be the father of my child’? It beggars belief!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I remember watching a documentary on Boris before he was prime minister where they followed him behind the scenes for a few weeks. He used to purposely and intentionally ruffle his hair up, pull his shirt out and scruff his tie up before he went on camera for anything. He plays the fool because that’s the character that works for him that has got him elected multiple times. Hell, even the fact we all call him ‘Boris’ instead of his surname like all other politicians says it all. He’s marketed himself as a goofy, affable, dopey and lovable rogue when he is far from it.

We’re on to you Alexander dePfeffel!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Don’t really know where else to post this, but I’ve been thinking ... you know kourtney kardashian and travis barker have a True Romance thing going on. They post each other quotes and he got ‘you’re so cool’ tattooed , well don’t you think it’s weird that Travis and his ex wife Shanna's daughter is called Alabama?
Probably just me I would imagine. As you were.

Reactions: 7
Don’t really know where else to post this, but I’ve been thinking ... you know kourtney kardashian and travis barker have a True Romance thing going on. They post each other quotes and he got ‘you’re so cool’ tattooed , well don’t you think it’s weird that Travis and his ex wife Shanna's daughter is called Alabama?
The relationship looks as fake as press on nails 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s weird that anyone’s daughter is called Alabama, to be fair..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Y
Boris appeals to a certain kind of person who probably behaves in a similar way. Cheating, racism, homophobia etc. These people don’t care.
You can get away with anything with a posh voice and a vague manner

Boris Johnson and his numerous flings are proof that some women find power an aphrodisiac. They can't be shagging him for his looks. Maybe he has a huge penis.
I can never understand that, how do you know it’s not false advertising? Could a big dong really overcome the natural aversion to Boris? A big knob attached to another big knob? It’s still Boris.

View attachment 504296
He's losing his hair. That's why he has the shaggy look at the moment. It may be a side effect of Covid.

Btw, I am increasingly a slap head myself, so I know the pain.
Many slap heads are very attractive

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone any :coffee: on Bradley Walsh?
I may be irrational but I get quite a cold vibe from him

Reactions: 8
“A boomer”
I’m a boomer and an absolute delight.

Everyone else on here has had good experiences with him. (Not like that! )
However, my mate who loves his prog approached him on the Underground, he pulled up his hood and scuttled away. Fleet bad for her.
Maybe he was having a tough day.

Reactions: 6
I have come to the same conclusion, they have a better life don’t have stress of work, can do what they want when they want!! If they want they can work part time!!In the next life I will come back as Peggy Bundy!? Lol if the offer came my way I’d say yes!!
Exactly this! I live in Edinburgh and have some very wealthy friends who haven’t worked since having kids (so over 15 years ago!)... I particularly envy one who has a daily afternoon nap because she can! 🤣😴

Reactions: 9
Boris has kids up and down everywhere. He has an illegitimate daughter called Stephanie. She‘s the one we know about as I think her mother confirmed Boris was her father. He also forced another woman he had an affair with into an abortion.
I thought the child was called Sarah. I know she's the only fruit of BoJo's loins with an ordinary name.

Reactions: 1
“A boomer”
I’m a boomer and an absolute delight.

Everyone else on here has had good experiences with him. (Not like that! )
However, my mate who loves his prog approached him on the Underground, he pulled up his hood and scuttled away. Fleet bad for her.
Maybe he was having a tough day.
Yeah that's fair I think especially on the underground where he might not be comfortable.

I don't know what it is about him I dislike :LOL:

Reactions: 5
I remember that well. It was absolutely horrific they way they were talking about a woman. Just vile. I did start to really wonder about Jamie Redknapp after that. Previously, all the stories about him were about what a nice guy he was.
My hubby was the motorbike courier sent by Sky with the paperwork to sack him and Andy Gray. Lots of press outside but he went in, Andy made him a cuppa, apparently was very sorry for his part and was taking on the chin having his contract terminated.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've met him before. He was lovely. I really liked him.
Friend of mine was on 'The Chase' a few years ago. She thought he was really nice too, as was Shaun Wallace who was their Chaser on the day.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.