Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any gossip on the actor Tom H- (kidding! 😋) Tom Burke? I know he's the godson of the very missed Alan Rickman but other than that. He's always good value when he turns up in something, like The Crown last year.
Also here for this. I google him a lot to look at pictures , like a teenage boyband fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And? This is a gossip site it’s rife with speculation.
Tone down that vicious attitude waffling on about Coleen being a fool, all I said was she’s lovely and people think she’s foolish then you come at me with a full script... It isn’t that serious honestly it won’t pay your bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vicious attitude what did I say about her that was in anyway vicious? Do you earn a living defending her cos you seem very invested.

Reactions: 6
He only cheats when he’s drunk! Then I think he has a gambling addiction too. Coleens solution seems to be keeping a tight leash on him which we have all seen hasn’t worked. She must have zero self esteem or doesn’t care anymore and just stays for the lifestyle.
It's not the lifestyle, she'd take that with her after that many years of marriage and 4 kids, its the Mrs Wayne Rooney she wants to keep. The vast majority of WAGs would be completely annonymous if they were single, they get their validation from being someone famous partner, otherwise they're nobody

Reactions: 9
Er, I refer your honour to the infamous Richard Keys video where he asks Jamie “ did you smash it? I bet any money, you go round his house, any night of the week and Redknapp is hanging out the back of it.. “.
For which appalling lack of being unaware he was mic-ed up and on camera he was sacked by Sky Sports.
I remember that well. It was absolutely horrific they way they were talking about a woman. Just vile. I did start to really wonder about Jamie Redknapp after that. Previously, all the stories about him were about what a nice guy he was.

Reactions: 15
Wayne once got busted for shagging a latex-wearing granny. He only got found out cos she asked for his autograph and he gave it so she had the evidence to go to the papers!

anyway, I think Colleen’s actually very pretty. Particularly now shes one of the few without a trout pout.

the obsession with fame persisting for subsequent generations is so weird and crap - how many talented unconnected people will never make it and yet this lot get multiple chances despite an apparent lack of talent.

Your Honour, allow me to present Exhibit A, Honey Ross in her drawers...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Er, I refer your honour to the infamous Richard Keys video where he asks Jamie “ did you smash it? I bet any money, you go round his house, any night of the week and Redknapp is hanging out the back of it.. “.
For which appalling lack of being unaware he was mic-ed up and on camera he was sacked by Sky Sports.
Richard Keys is such a creep. I loathe him:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think many comments here re Coleen are projecting what they would personally do. But, if you stop and think about it, this is all she’s ever known. She was just a girl when they got together and she probably still loves him. I honestly don’t think it’s about money. Maybe she tolerates the public humiliation because she has the family unit that works for her. Just my two penn’orth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34
I think many comments here re Coleen are projecting what they would personally do. But, if you stop and think about it, this is all she’s ever known. She was just a girl when they got together and she probably still loves him. I honestly don’t think it’s about money. Maybe she tolerates the public humiliation because she has the family unit that works for her. Just my two penn’orth 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes thats true. Maybe its also what she has come to expect from marriage. That the man shags around and you stay at home with the kids. Shame that's what she is teaching her sons too though.

• Heart
Colleen's insta is very non celebrity, non influencer. Looks like a normal family account, I'm a bit surprised by that. Who is the goody/baddy in the wagatha situation?

Reactions: 5
It’s like scofield and the missus!! They are happy with set-up!! (Will &grace )The only reason why it was made public is due to MMc!! It works for them

Yes thats true. Maybe its also what she has come to expect from marriage. That the man shags around and you stay at home with the kids. Shame that's what she is teaching her sons too though.
Yeah it’s sad but maybe her sons will grow up to be the exact opposite after watching their Dad constantly cheating and disrespecting their Mum. Let’s hope so.

Reactions: 7
I’ve heard it on good authority that Wayne chased Colleen for ages and she wasn’t interested. Until she found out he was a footballer.... I’m not saying she’s not lovely, Ive heard that as well, but she is a doormat who by staying with Wayne is teaching her kids that cheating on your wife is normal. She‘s never worked or had a proper job or career. That lack of aspiration is very sad. She didn’t have to go down the WAG route. The press tried to make Theo Walcotts girlfriend Melanie Slade happen as well but she wasn’t interested. Even that foul skank Alex Gerrard actually had a proper job. Fact is Colleen had no interest whatsoever in being anything other than a rich mans wife.

I’ve heard it on good authority that Wayne chased Colleen for ages and she wasn’t interested. Until she found out he was a footballer.... I’m not saying she’s not lovely, Ive heard that as well, but she is a doormat who by staying with Wayne is teaching her kids that cheating on your wife is normal. She‘s never worked or had a proper job or career. That lack of aspiration is very sad. She didn’t have to go down the WAG route. The press tried to make Theo Walcotts girlfriend Melanie Slade happen as well but she wasn’t interested. Even that foul skank Alex Gerrard actually had a proper job. Fact is Colleen had no interest whatsoever in being anything other than a rich mans wife.
You could say exactly the same thing about Kate Middleton....

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.