Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right? Only pretty girls should get the chance to be famous.
Im a massive liverpool fan/ex season ticket holder with a pure hatred for everton and Man Utd.... Im the same age as Rooney and Colleen and i remember when they first became famous, and then she was the face of George Asda. I always quite liked Colleen (regardless of what team Rooney played for) because she was more 'normal' than the likes of Alex, and Posh Spice. She was a pretty girl next door type of girl, who even then could have done so much better than Rooney imo :)

Reactions: 25
Colleen lives in the same village as me and she is absolutely lovely. Always says hi or smiles, whilst out walking her dog. The photos of her in the press are sometimes not the most flattering of her but I think she is very pretty

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve heard it on good authority that Wayne chased Colleen for ages and she wasn’t interested. Until she found out he was a footballer.... I’m not saying she’s not lovely, Ive heard that as well, but she is a doormat who by staying with Wayne is teaching her kids that cheating on your wife is normal. She‘s never worked or had a proper job or career. That lack of aspiration is very sad. She didn’t have to go down the WAG route. The press tried to make Theo Walcotts girlfriend Melanie Slade happen as well but she wasn’t interested. Even that foul skank Alex Gerrard actually had a proper job. Fact is Colleen had no interest whatsoever in being anything other than a rich mans wife.
Coleen met Wayne was she was 12 or something and started going out with him when she was 15. I can’t believe anyone would judge the decisions a teenage girl made, 20 years on

Reactions: 37
Colleen's insta is very non celebrity, non influencer. Looks like a normal family account, I'm a bit surprised by that. Who is the goody/baddy in the wagatha situation?
I have no idea, but in my opinion, the real hero of it all is whoever came up with the phrase “Wagatha Christie”. There were some brilliant memes when it all came out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You could say exactly the same thing about Kate Middleton....
I could and have done many times.

If Wayne had cheated on her just once you could say it was a mistake, a one off and brush it under the carpet. But he does it time and time again. He shows such blatant disrespect for Colleen and their children. She deserves so much better. Didn’t she do really well in her GCSEs? She’s clearly a bright woman, look at how she publicly smoked out Vardy for the snake she is. She could take him to the cleaners in a divorce and be set up for life. Not that the money really matters. It’s about self respect. I could never stay with someone who treated me like that. He’s absolutely revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who remembers that show Coleen did, "Coleen's Real Women" or something ... that was quite good. She came across incredibly well - down to earth. I imagine she's a nice person.

Reactions: 19
I could and have done many times.

If Wayne had cheated on her just once you could say it was a mistake, a one off and brush it under the carpet. But he does it time and time again. He shows such blatant disrespect for Colleen and their children. She deserves so much better. Didn’t she do really well in her GCSEs? She’s clearly a bright woman, look at how she publicly smoked out Vardy for the snake she is. She could take him to the cleaners in a divorce and be set up for life. Not that the money really matters. It’s about self respect. I could never stay with someone who treated me like that. He’s absolutely revolting.
Well if you want an easy life you stay!! It’s not easy living in a small flat/house with four boys, worrying where the next pound is coming from!! Not that would happen with coleen!! The fact is she cannot cope on her own with small boys and needs a relationship. Then the worry is if she started dating men the question is are they with me for me or my money? That opens another can of worms!! Sometimes it’s better the devil you know than one you don’t

Reactions: 9
wasn't cameron diaz childfree? seems like a strange turnaround. but who knows what goes on behind the scenes...

Reactions: 1
Well if you want an easy life you stay!! It’s not easy living in a small flat/house with four boys, worrying where the next pound is coming from!! Not that would happen with coleen!! The fact is she cannot cope on her own with small boys and needs a relationship. Then the worry is if she started dating men the question is are they with me for me or my money? That opens another can of worms!! Sometimes it’s better the devil you know than one you don’t
Thats a fair point. It just seems such a sad way to live your life, knowing your husband has so little respect for you.

Reactions: 5
Ah I used to live in Oxford for many years (Cowley road and Marston) for uni. which cafe/bar do they own?
They’re both Down on cowley road. The cafe is called cafè coco’s it’s a big bright yellow building and the bar next door which is kazbar down by the plane. Then he also owns cafe tarifa which is down the other end by the doctors surgery. He opened them up back in the 90’s I believe and more recently bought cafe tarifa off in the late 00’s.

Reactions: 2
It’s like scofield and the missus!! They are happy with set-up!! (Will &grace )The only reason why it was made public is due to MMc!! It works for them
MMc? I’m lost there... sorry if it’s obvious!xx

Reactions: 3
You could say exactly the same thing about Kate Middleton....
Well exactly. It's not reserved for poor women. There are women who are only at university to bag a rich man, an aristo or a banker so they can do the same- sit around doing nothing. The men know this too, and have a shag pad in London and a wife and kids in the Home counties. I knew a few of them when my children were young. They seemed bored and unfulfilled but doing something about it would have meant them using their educations and getting a job, so they left it as it was, usually interspersed with sniffy attitudes about working mothers.

Reactions: 7
wasn't cameron diaz childfree? seems like a strange turnaround. but who knows what goes on behind the scenes...
People can change their minds. Plus it can depend on whoever you're with, she seems genuinely happy and content with the Madden she's with (Benji?). I don't think she actually said I'm never having kids, did she? A lot of celebrities may say they're not planning on kids to get the media off their back. In reality there could be fertility issues but they shouldn't have to divulge it if they don't want. A lot of famous women who are all "not ready for babies yet!" probably wanna shut the conversation down, rightly so.

ETA Can't recall if she's with Benji or Joel 🧔🏻🧔🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well exactly. It's not reserved for poor women. There are women who are only at university to bag a rich man, an aristo or a banker so they can do the same- sit around doing nothing. The men know this too, and have a shag pad in London and a wife and kids in the Home counties. I knew a few of them when my children were young. They seemed bored and unfulfilled but doing something about it would have meant them using their educations and getting a job, so they left it as it was, usually interspersed with sniffy attitudes about working mothers.
If I could have the choice being at home with my children which I believe most women would want to have and have no worries money etc I’d be first one in line!! I would rather spend my time with my children when young then stressed about work! You cannot get that back time that is!! There are plenty of ways to fulfill your self!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't shoot me down but I think a lot of women aspire to a rich man and really don't care about the extra-curricular activities so long as they don't have to work........ I hate to say this but I've come across a fair few in my time and sometimes it does look like a better option than slogging your guts out. I wonder what I would have done had the offer presented itself............. it obviously never did!

Reactions: 13
Don't shoot me down but I think a lot of women aspire to a rich man and really don't care about the extra-curricular activities so long as they don't have to work........ I hate to say this but I've come across a fair few in my time and sometimes it does look like a better option than slogging your guts out. I wonder what I would have done had the offer presented itself............. it obviously never did!
I have come to the same conclusion, they have a better life don’t have stress of work, can do what they want when they want!! If they want they can work part time!!In the next life I will come back as Peggy Bundy!? Lol if the offer came my way I’d say yes!!

Reactions: 4
I have come to the same conclusion, they have a better life don’t have stress of work, can do what they want when they want!! If they want they can work part time!!In the next life I will come back as Peggy Bundy!? Lol if the offer came my way I’d say yes!!
I hear you!!! Sometimes the burden all being on you feels like torture. And I look at other people and see that whilst they may have their issues, they're also crying in their house that is fully paid for by someone else and not terrified of not having enough saved to ever retire etc etc...... I used to feel smug because I did what I wanted and relied on no one. I didn't have to put up with some arse who expected dinner on the table every night. Now I'm not so sure!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If I could have the choice being at home with my children which I believe most women would want to have and have no worries money etc I’d be first one in line!! I would rather spend my time with my children when young then stressed about work! You cannot get that back time that is!! There are plenty of ways to fulfill your self!!
Absolutely, and every woman has a right to choose whether they stay at home or work if they can afford it. Me personally, I couldn't do it either financially or sanity wise. I like my job and still do it part time even though my children are older. But if you choose to marry a rich man so you don't have to work, then just own it. A lot of women I knew spent their time justifying their not working by putting down women who had little choice in the matter because they didn't marry someone in banking. To be honest, I did meet a couple of rich guys when I was dating, but I didn't pursue it. If I had my time again, would I have tried harder? Probably! ( I realise my original comment sounded sniffy to non working mums so I apologise, but I had years of 'Oh I couldn't possibly leave little x to go out to work...' when I lived in London. Its made me bitter and twisted!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.