Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not really tea ..bit crap actually but thought I'd share ! Adam Thomas (think he was in emmerdale) was staying at the same resort as me with his wife and kids. It was quite an expensive place and I'd saved for an entire year to bring my family away....only to see this knob had been #gifted his entire stay. I was fuming! (had a snoop on his and wife's insta. Total posers and complete show off's)...saw him lots by the pool and at breakfast . He was mostly stuck to his phone no interaction with the kids unless of course it was for the gram. I hate people getting gifted tit for free when us mere mortals work our arses off for the luxury !

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Oh dear again, I've just seen this other interview with Orlando Bloom, he must be taking the piss surely? :unsure:
He comes across as the biggest twit! Also, I can't believe he admitted that he pisses out and about as his "worst habit". Just be normal and say you pick your nose or something?

Reactions: 7
He comes across as the biggest twit! Also, I can't believe he admitted that he pisses out and about as his "worst habit". Just be normal and say you pick your nose or something?
It’s like he deliberately thought how can I make myself sound like a complete obnoxious pig before answering every single question.

Reactions: 8
I saw the Scottish one and thought that this was the Interview!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m rewatching SATC. Season 6, Ep 10, Geri Halliwell has a walk on part. What for? She was awful in the small part she did, but there was little point to it. Was there a bigger part which got left on the cutting room floor? Anyone know?
I remember when her appearance was being filmed, and she and the UK papers made a big deal out of it, so yeah I believe she was meant to have a bigger part in that episode -- probably just turned out to be tit so they rolled their eyes and cut her out.

Reactions: 9
I remember when her appearance was being filmed, and she and the UK papers made a big deal out of it, so yeah I believe she was meant to have a bigger part in that episode -- probably just turned out to be tit so they rolled their eyes and cut her out.
I’m surprised they left her in at all. Her scene was random, embarrassingly crap and added nothing to the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear, the torch that I have carried for Orlando Bloom since my early teen years may have finally been extinguished by this terribly pretentious interview:

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
duck me this is priceless. He’s like the love child of Gwynnie Paltrow and Alan Partridge. I was so annoyed, I had to force myself to read it, as it was equally entertaining and boring? If that makes sense.

Thank you Unknown Tattler. I love these type of interviews and this up there with the best!

It’s a good job he’s got a bog knob with that personality.

Well the answer to the last question is wrong. We didn't know he was so up himself until we read the interview :ROFLMAO:
Up himself, with that level of pretension it’s the only way he gets any!

“I’m 90% plant based” - you said it mate.
Exactly what I thought!

Well the answer to the last question is wrong. We didn't know he was so up himself until we read the interview :ROFLMAO:

If I was Katy I would be pissed off! Not her best kiss and doesn’t put out enough 🤣
She has got really crappy taste in blokes!

It’s like he deliberately thought how can I make myself sound like a complete obnoxious pig before answering every single question.
He’s on “brain oil” as well?!! I’d ask for a bleeping refund mate, you’ve been robbed.

He’s on “brain oil” as well?!! I’d ask for a bleeping refund mate, you’ve been robbed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Yes poor Katy Perry marrying Russel Brand and then getting landed with Orlando I’m just so bloody fantastic at boring the life out of people whilst doing my Budda chants Bloom.

Reactions: 26
duck me this is priceless. He’s like the love child of Gwynnie Paltrow and Alan Partridge. I was so annoyed, I had to force myself to read it, as it was equally entertaining and boring? If that makes sense.

Thank you Unknown Tattler. I love these type of interviews and this up there with the best!

It’s a good job he’s got a bog knob with that personality.

Exactly what I thought!

She has got really crappy taste in blokes!

Perfect love child descriptor :ROFLMAO: I'm so disappointed in Orlando Bloom. When I saw him on Extras I thought it was hilarious how he didn't take himself so seriously. And now here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good grief what a stupid thing to do I hope she recovers without scars but you have to wonder what happened to the common sense these so called celebs are born with,all they seem to care about is how they look to others online.
I thought it was very strange the way this came out yesterday, hardly anything about the poor girl but lots about him ‘springing into action’ and ‘being her rock’ etc I would put money on him or his camp leaking it.

Reactions: 14
Yes poor Katy Perry marrying Russel Brand and then getting landed with Orlando I’m just so bloody fantastic at boring the life out of people whilst doing my Budda chants Bloom.
Well rid of the pretentious knob Brand but now with Bloom for a similar, yet different level of pretention. I will remind you of the shadow cast by Orlando as he steered his canoe naked and venture that Katy might have traded up. At least he's clean too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Orlando Bloom was in Extras so clearly doesn’t mind taking the piss out of himself. This has to be a piss take. If not, oh dear :D

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.