Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no gossip but just wanted to say I'm strangely entertained by these avatars of Marlene Dietrich, Debbie Harry and Cassie with Easter bunnies on their head!
Freddy Mercury looking sharp too!

@Carry On! I was wondering who your avatar is, and I guess now’s a good time to ask since he’s rocking that bunny hat!

Reactions: 5
Can someone start a tread for Tom H so we don’t have to keep talking about him? The mere reading of his name makes me want to go on a rampage everytime he comes up on here.

That or can we set up a feature that we can ignore phrases on threads so I don’t become a total grumpy bitch.

Reactions: 25
Good idea... done!

Reactions: 12
What's happened to David Williams ex, mother of us child.... Was it a bioy... How old now??... You see nothing in the papers... Never ever seen him with his son... Maybe just injunction for privacy. If so good... Just very curious.. Don't know name.... Kind of thought Lara Stone the model mum was his beard?? Is she still working or living off massive Walliams keep schtum money

Reactions: 9
⁰000000000

Im so sorry for troubles. Virtual gentle hugs xx

She seems to have just disappeared doesn’t she? I don’t think she needs his money she was a hugely successful model for many years before she met him.

Reactions: 8
Any English born celebs we expect are lying about their age or marital status?

I've been looking at those ancestory websites and have ran out of family members to dig up dirt on.

Reactions: 14
My dad was in the army and in my teens we lived in Hong Kong. The army put on a family day and had a bbq etc., my cousin was also out there at the same time. We saw this queue and wondering what is was for and joined. When we got to the end there was this guy and he asked if we wanted his autograph, having no idea who he was, we said no in a snotty way as only teenage girls can. Anyway, when I moved back to the UK, Noels house party was the Saturday night show to watch, the person we had no idea about was a regular guest, Tony Blackburn
Talking about dreams of celebs, mine was 10 years ago about Jason Manford, why I do not know, but 10 years ago and I still remember it, he was absolute filth

Reactions: 8
Talking of Nick Knowles, what a big baby he is blocking lots of people on Twitter if they don’t agree with him.

Reactions: 7
He was accused of sex offences wasn’t he?

I would take that post with a huge pinch of salt, someone I know claims to know J Depps Dom in LA and says the absolute opposite. Personally the Doms I know would never spill the beans on their clients.
Not unless they wanted beans spilled on them after negotiation for a fee.

Last edited:
@Shep did a bit of sly detective work which I think she / they expertly dodged but it gave me an inkling.
Probably best to leave it buried considering the surprising amount of ire their posts invoked.
From some of what she said I cut it down to a few possibles but I could be wrong. I said I wouldn’t try to ‘out’ her And miss her very much

Reactions: 11
In the off topic forums there’s a general consensus it was another one of MD’s accounts. They appeared around the same time.
Sorry if I’m being dumb, please can I ask who MD is? I caught up on MMs posts out of curiosity - what a career

Sorry if I’m being dumb, please can I ask who MD is? I caught up on MMs posts out of curiosity - what a career
MD is a user on here who lied about everything and was banned by the mods and came back on another account pretending to be someone else. They found their old digital spy account and they had faked their death on DS. Look up the Same Sex flirting threads and all is revealed

Reactions: 24
Flipping heck lol that’s ever so much effort to go to for gossip forums

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.