Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised Bill Wyman of the rolling stones has not ended up in court over his relationship with a 13 year old Mandy Smith. It was all over the papers in the 80s.

Reactions: 23
Hi all, I've been lurking and reading these threads with interest ... thought I would throw my 2p in!

He's an odd guy ... my sister was working on the production side of one of the films he was in a few years ago, he invited one of the younger (female) production assistants to his hotel after the shoot "to discuss the production" ... she was a little wary so took my sister along with her. He opened the door of his room in a robe and then as soon as they were in the room, proceeded to disrobe and perform naked yoga (awkward!). And then suggested a threesome. They declined!!!!
This reminds me that I was told that when Ralph Fiennes was filming Wuthering Heights, he was chasing after one of the PAs, and was knocking on her hotel room door in the evenings 🙄 She wasn't interested and never let him in 😄

Reactions: 10
First time poster here. About 9 years ago my friends sister was having an affair with Ant (from Ant and Dec). This was when he was still with his ex wife Lisa and before all the drink driving scandal so it was more shocking at the time!

Also my husband is a Detective in the Met and he has told me the David Jason rumours are all true, just a matter of time before it all comes out.

Lastly, not such a well known celeb but the footballer, Clarke Carlisle used to visit my old place of work which has a bar. At the time he was doing various documentaries and articles about how he was a recovered alcoholic but he would come in and get hammered.
Ooh..I bet your hubby has a lot of tea to spill. I bet he could write a book on his own.
ive heard the DJ rumours..also wasn’t there a death in his pool

Reactions: 1
Ooh..I bet your hubby has a lot of tea to spill. I bet he could write a book on his own.
ive heard the DJ rumours..also wasn’t there a death in his pool
he was away from his home at the time , I believe.
cant find anyth on the Internet
It is a whole section of the web that you cant access via Google or Safari or Chrome. You have to have a special browser to access it and its the nasty bit where you can buy all manner of stuff, see photos, videos and the stuff that Google would never allow you to find. Dark in all manner of the word.
Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with you. And ive never gone looking .I was totally shocked on that website I found on my normal browser That someone mentioned up thread.
actually it might have been on the H and M thread.
but I was totally 😱😱😱
willys , balls, tits, fannies and arses... celebs..jeez

Last edited:
That story a few years back with Ralph was very weird...being frogmarched to the cash point by the Asian lady

Wade Robosn was tight with the Jackson family but flipped when he was told they would not be using him to Choreograph the Tribute MJ show,I remember hundreds of posts over the years of him calling out people who believed the abuse story

aren't you mixing him up with Barrymore?
I don’t think so. MB was there that night. DJ was away from home. I’ve searched on google but can’t find it
im pretty sure it’s on the old DI forum jimmy savile outed as a pweirdo thread.
i also seem to remember that it was rumoured DJ had a super injunction out

i have no evidence either to back this up. I wish someone would go through that old thread..heaps of info on that.
kincora, haute en la Garenne
slebs mentioned on here.
maybe we could organise ourselves. Allocate so many pages each...I think there’s 4000
lots on there of the missing child in the country adjoined to Spain

On the subject of MJackson, you only have to look at the patterns of his behaviour to see that he was a groomer.

First of all he would befriend the family of the boy he was interested in. He'd treat them like they gave him the family life he never had, stay with them, phone them when he was away. Then it was trips to Neverland or VIP concert experiences for them all etc. He groomed the family first.

Then phase two. The family would still get treats, but he would start to separate the boy from his family. In particular, the boy would be seperated from the mother. Stays at Neverland, but mum would be in the guest wing. The Boy in MJs personal wing. On special trips, the boy would travel with MJ. The mother would travel separately.

Coming between a mother and a child, trying to gain influence over a child that is stronger than the influence a parent has is one big RED FLAG. Parents are the main obstacle to any child being abused.

Finally, the family were discarded and the boy belonged to MJ. Until they got too old for his tastes, then they were paid off.

This pattern happened over and over again throughout the decades. The guy wasn't just a bit weird, he was a dangerous predatory paedophile.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
My husband has a psychology degree but can't spell psychology because he's dyslexic. Not really relevant
I also find psychology and similar words connected to that professional,very hard to spell,and I'm not dyslexic..
My first post btw,I too,joined as I couldn't believe the PS story.this site is brilliant and has opened my eyes,and very grateful I am to you all,as well.I also joined for the meagain thread as I thought I was in the minority of not liking the woman,seems I am not so felt reassured.i saw shades of me and Mrs Simpson as soon as I found out she was dating him.Apologies for going up a cul-de-sac....as you were.
Thanks for the indulgence.

Reactions: 10
On the subject of MJackson, you only have to look at the patterns of his behaviour to see that he was a groomer.

First of all he would befriend the family of the boy he was interested in. He'd treat them like they gave him the family life he never had, stay with them, phone them when he was away. Then it was trips to Neverland or VIP concert experiences for them all etc. He groomed the family first.

Then phase two. The family would still get treats, but he would start to separate the boy from his family. In particular, the boy would be seperated from the mother. Stays at Neverland, but mum would be in the guest wing. The Boy in MJs personal wing. On special trips, the boy would travel with MJ. The mother would travel separately.

Coming between a mother and a child, trying to gain influence over a child that is stronger than the influence a parent has is one big RED FLAG. Parents are the main obstacle to any child being abused.

Finally, the family were discarded and the boy belonged to MJ. Until they got too old for his tastes, then they were paid off.

This pattern happened over and over again throughout the decades. The guy wasn't just a bit weird, he was a dangerous predatory paedophile.
I totally agree. Innocent people don't pay others off to keep quiet.

Reactions: 19
Wade Robosn was tight with the Jackson family but flipped when he was told they would not be using him to Choreograph the Tribute MJ show,I remember hundreds of posts over the years of him calling out people who believed the abuse story
This is what grooming does to a person. It's is a known phenomena of adult-on-child abuse. Clever abusers will always get into the child's head before they get anywhere near their bodies.

MJ normalised his abuse with the boys he took a liking to, to the point where parents let their children share a bed with the man. The boys believed they were in a special relationship with a Superstar. They thought it was love.

The shock of seeing their experience with MJ through adult eyes would be extremely traumatic. You thought it was love, now you see it's abuse. It's something that can destroy most adults who were groomed and abused as children.

The guy who was the kid actor in the Home Alone films? He's the last possible big name victim of MJ to still be in denial. It may be psychologically safer for him at the stage to never admit to himself what happened to him was abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Apologies if this is old news, but JT is rumoured to actually be quite the scumbag. Apparently, he cheated on Britney Spears and mistreated her a lot when they were together all those years ago. She got super upset and lonely, as you can imagine, and grew close with another guy as a result of it. In retaliation, Justin dumped her, wrote 'cry me a river' made no secret of the fact it was about her, slut-shamed her for all the press to see, and encouraged a massive slut-shaming dogpile on her. The subsequent years of tit she got from the press as a result of this played a large part in her eventual breakdown in 2007. He also supposedly cheats on Jessica Biel, or did as recently as a couple of years ago.
Again, sorry if this is already well known, I read it on a super pro-Britney twitter thread two or three years ago and fell down a bit of a rabbit hole. No smoke without fire, maybe?
He was totally a shaming her with that track - agree!

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised Bill Wyman of the rolling stones has not ended up in court over his relationship with a 13 year old Mandy Smith. It was all over the papers in the 80s.
I’ve never understood how Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin hasn’t been looked into either.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agreed. Both very bad actors

(and I’m far from an MJ fan)
I agree. There are so many things that just don’t add up. For a start Wades mum said she didn’t know about the abuse until after MJ died (she was always friends with Mj) and she said on the day he died she was so happy because he couldn’t hurt anyone anymore after what he had done to her son. So that doesn’t make sense. Bizarrely when it was shown in the uk that was omitted. Then the scene where wade throws all of his memorabilia on the bonfire (which again was omitted from the uk version) - there was proof that he had sold it all for thousands from some auction house a few years before. Also the memories of being abused in the train station or somewhere in neverland was inaccurate as it wasn’t built in the time period that he claimed. There are so many things that have come to light, more to mention on here and to be honest I can’t remember them all.
I know they both went into acting and I know there’s lots of legal things to the whole thing, as I say I can’t remember the ins and outs. So I just find them the least credible and I remember even piers Morgan challenged the whole documentary to the director.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wholeheartedly don’t believe MJ was a pweirdo. And I certainly don’t like him one bit. I just don’t believe it, nothing adds up from the years of documentaries I’ve watched and various things I’ve read. It just doesn’t make sense and I don’t know how anyone who has looked at all the evidence available could think he is

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’ve never understood how Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin hasn’t been looked into either.
Agree, everything that happened with Lori Maddox around that time was horrendous! Same with Steve Tyler (I know that’s been mentioned up thread). So many stories that are just overlooked because it was ‘a different time’. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.