Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never seen the Danielle pringles pictures. Is it the tube up the fanny? Or is it a Donald Duck type of situation!?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I never seen the Danielle pringles pictures. Is it the tube up the fanny? Or is it a Donald Duck type of situation!?
It’s scarred me for life! Once you see, you can’t unsee! I briefly saw it on Twitter and had to look away promptly!!😂😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You are very lucky you haven't seen them. I googled after reading this thread. Eye bleaching is required 😱
It'll be like the Wet and Wild video on the Wilkes Woman thread. Just when you think its gone away and you haven't thought about it in ages, someone will mention it and it'll be off we go again with the pringle pics! 😂 They are forever etched in our brains. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just made my husband google the pringle-gate photo. Hope he doesn’t get any ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i really dislike that term "sex with children" call it what it actually is. Rape.
You’re right. It was very careless of me to write that as I honestly completely agree and have for a long time..
Sex is the wrong word - to use it really trivialises the horror. For any kind of rape it’s completely inappropriate- rape is about power over another , not sex. I do feel especially stupid using it when talking about kids.

I guess the counter argument is that rape is implicit in ‘sex with children’ - it will always be rape.. But it should be explicit, and sex shouldn’t ever be the word used it’s still misleading.

I am sorry I wrote that - but I’ll leave it up and own my stupidity. At least it has allowed the topic to be addressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
i really dislike that term "sex with children" call it what it actually is. Rape.
I really really hate the term "kiddy fiddler". I think it just sounds so disrespectful to the victims.
Call them what they really are: child abuser.

I'm not having a go at anyone here or anything by the way. It's just a phrase that always upsets me.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
My last post didn't work correctly but I once had a sex dream about Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town and I wholeheartedly believe it is what made me a lesbian. :ROFLMAO:
When I was pregnant with my last I fancied him!
I used to make the kids watch it just so I could drool over him
I gave birth and it just stopped (thankfully)
Bloody hormones

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Because paedophiles rarely operate on their own in a vacuum. They often have coconspirators - paedophile rings. A family member is a journalist and says that it’s been an open secret among journalists for years that members of the entertainment industry, the judiciary, and the royal family are all involved in child sexual abuse. But they can’t report on it because some of those involved are the people who run the media. It’s bleeping rotten to the core.
I go to a regular support group for adult children of addicts and the other day, out of a group of about 20 people who spoke, 5 of them disclosed they’d been sexually abused as children. I was appalled.
It’s rife. In all walks of life. And it makes me sick.
I have a friend who is a senior criminal justice social worker. She told me that a huge percentage of even bog standard local paedophiles are "respectable" men in solid careers, involved with the church and so on. It's not Mr Sleazy who you have to look out for but Mr (or Lord/Prince) Respectable.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I find Wade robsons accusations the least believable of all the accusations. So many holes and lies that have been uncovered ...but the press doesn’t seem to print it....But just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
I honestly dont know what to believe anymore. Either side is equally likely to be telling the truth at this point. I have just given up paying any attention to it.

Reactions: 4
Seen it ahahha. I certainly would not be shoving my hand down that tube to get the last pringle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know I shouldnt but I can’t help fancying Steven Bear. He’s ah arrogant prick but I wouldn’t mind a night with him 🤪
Me too🙈. Totally shouldn’t, he’s a prick but good lord if there ain’t something about him that’s right up my street 😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.