Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to go down many rabbit holes on a forum
called the Conservative conspiracy forum. It had some pretty wacky way out stuff on there but was fun anyway and some good sleuthing. It got tit down as some content had “violated the rules of the forum host” or something to that effect. Maybe a poster had hit on some truth that someone in the know wasn’t happy with.
Anyway, they had a massive forum about Peaches Geldof.
This is the new forum from the same posters. Only 4 pages on the new PG thread.

Clicked on this and there's a reference to Pringles, what is it with those crisps and this thread?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clicked on this and there's a reference to Pringles, what is it with those crisps and this thread?!
Danielle Lloyd shoved a Pringle up her hooha and her boyfriend / husband / gardener ate it. Helpfully for all of us they took a photograph of it. Unhelpfully for us somebody hacked their iCloud and shared it online.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I have a friend who is a senior criminal justice social worker. She told me that a huge percentage of even bog standard local paedophiles are "respectable" men in solid careers, involved with the church and so on. It's not Mr Sleazy who you have to look out for but Mr (or Lord/Prince) Respectable.
Yes, the cloak of respectability that enables them to hide in plain sight.

Reactions: 4
Wade Robson and James Safechuck are another two I've listened to interviews with for work. They're very, very believable. Wade seems outwardly more resilient about the whole experience, James I think is still very much processing everything and very fragile.

Reactions: 23
Danielle Lloyd shoved a Pringle up her hooha and her boyfriend / husband / gardener ate it. Helpfully for all of us they took a photograph of it. Unhelpfully for us somebody hacked their iCloud and shared it online.
Christ, I can barely get them out of the tube without breaking them in half!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Any one know why Lucy Spraggan split with her wife? They seemed like a really good couple then all of a sudden they had split. The wife seems pretty cut up about it and I don't think it's as amicable as Lucy made out.

Reactions: 2
No I think it was famously Wade Robson. Yes that Wade Robson ( the mj victim)
Theres a bit in Finding Neverland where Wade says that MJ basically enticed him to seduce Britney then tell him all the details so he could get his jollies off it 🤢

• Sick
If you ever have the time and the inclination I recommend listening to a podcast called Untold: The Daniel Morgan murder. Daniel Morgan was a private investigator who was (allegedly) murdered by his business partner in the 1980s and it was covered up by high up people in the Met Police. Over the two series of the podcast, the presenters (who are well-respected investigative journalists) slowly draw all the different threads together to implicate the News of the World and their celebrity drug stories, the Stephen Lawrence enquiry, phone hacking and Leveson. It’s all linked. There are a few big key players in the Met and the Murdoch press, with fingers in all sorts of pies. It’s entirely conceivable that DJ and someone high up in the Met police have been at the same parties and shared the same boys. It’s a club.
All I can think about here is... AC12 H

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No I think it was famously Wade Robson. Yes that Wade Robson ( the mj victim)
yes it was Wade

This x 100!! Rolf Harris wasn’t some cuddly, kid friendly TV artist when he was molesting a 7 year old girl. Same goes for DJ - not sure why allegations against a man are being dismissed by citing his safe, made-for-TV comedy personas?
People don’t want to believe one of our national treasures “Del Boy” is anything other than his Tv persona, of all the gossip here that’s the one shook me the most. He’s so loved. Gutted

Reactions: 11
thus is ba
Anyway, they had a massive forum about Peaches Geldof.
This is the new forum from the same posters. Only 4 pages on the new PG thread.

"gardener" - haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.