Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Michael le Vell was in court for child abuse? He got off in the end , it seems that it was all made up to get revenge for something and his accuser sounds scarily like his own daughter.

What about Anton du Beck? I know that is not his real name. Is he really the gent he makes out to be though?
My mums best friends daughter works on strictly and says Anton is vile. Apparently he has no patience and is rude. I was gutted when she told us as I like Anton, but maybe that’s why the producers never wanted him to replace Brucie, like many wanted him too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It isn't an open secret, it's a fact that in all walks of life, in all professions, there are paedophiles.
I get what you're saying about rings and all protecting each other to protect themselves but honestly, look at what happened with Yewtree. They threw that lot under the bus and none of them spoke out about the others? It just seems so unlikely that there are so many powerful people high up in the police, willing to risk it all for Del Boy??
If you ever have the time and the inclination I recommend listening to a podcast called Untold: The Daniel Morgan murder. Daniel Morgan was a private investigator who was (allegedly) murdered by his business partner in the 1980s and it was covered up by high up people in the Met Police. Over the two series of the podcast, the presenters (who are well-respected investigative journalists) slowly draw all the different threads together to implicate the News of the World and their celebrity drug stories, the Stephen Lawrence enquiry, phone hacking and Leveson. It’s all linked. There are a few big key players in the Met and the Murdoch press, with fingers in all sorts of pies. It’s entirely conceivable that DJ and someone high up in the Met police have been at the same parties and shared the same boys. It’s a club.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Remember when Michael le Vell was in court for child abuse? He got off in the end , it seems that it was all made up to get revenge for something and his accuser sounds scarily like his own daughter.

What about Anton du Beck? I know that is not his real name. Is he really the gent he makes out to be though?
I heard it was his ex wife / girlfriend who accused him of abusing their daughter. It broke him but kept a dignified silence and was eventually found not guilty. The entire thing was fabricated as revenge for him leaving her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m too old for sclub

Speaking of Springsteen, his song “Red Headed Woman” is about how much he likes giving his second wife head. His second wife was the ‘other woman’ when he was married to Julianne Phillips.
Julianne only married him to try and further her career. The Tunnel of Love album was written about her and the crumbling marriage between them. He‘s been with Patti for over 30 years now. Real grounded kids too, ones a firefighter.

Reactions: 2
Any gossip on Sarah Jessica Parker?

I know there was a lot of friction between her and Kim Cattrall and they are now enemies.... which has totally ruined SATC for me 😂 but just wondered if there was any dirt!

Reactions: 8
Apologies if this is old news, but JT is rumoured to actually be quite the scumbag. Apparently, he cheated on Britney Spears and mistreated her a lot when they were together all those years ago. She got super upset and lonely, as you can imagine, and grew close with another guy as a result of it. In retaliation, Justin dumped her, wrote 'cry me a river' made no secret of the fact it was about her, slut-shamed her for all the press to see, and encouraged a massive slut-shaming dogpile on her. The subsequent years of tit she got from the press as a result of this played a large part in her eventual breakdown in 2007. He also supposedly cheats on Jessica Biel, or did as recently as a couple of years ago.
Again, sorry if this is already well known, I read it on a super pro-Britney twitter thread two or three years ago and fell down a bit of a rabbit hole. No smoke without fire, maybe?
The guy she went with was Robison, who is a MJ accuser! That came out when the last documentary did

Re the Geldofs, allegedly its way darker than you can imagine. Peaches was wanting a normal life with the kids on her own, wasn’t a drug user apparently. I went down a massive rabbit hole one night, I think it was on YouTube. Initiations, mind control, Illuminati connections.
The church Paula was both married and buried in was the same church that peaches and the other sister held their weddings.
The parties with pigs heads, the tattoos and all the illuminati symbolism might be coincidence? Or something else. But start on YouTube if you have hours to spare, it connects the dots between the geldofs, Clinton’s, podesa brothers, saville and Madeline McCann.
Oh god! What a mess

It was Ben Affleck Britney cheated on Justin T with...that’s why he wrote Cry me a river.
It was that guy who is suing mj’s estate. Robison

• Wow
Reactions: 4
the crime report would be restricted so that only allocated people can view it.
If people have been searching crime reports for celebrities cases when they are not involved directly in the investigation then they would be sacked and losing their pension.
Absolutely. That's the system. But sometimes those involved go off on nights out, rugby tours etc and the odd thing can slip. Not full detail but just a hint.

I'm not talking specifically about DJ btw.

Julianne only married him to try and further her career. The Tunnel of Love album was written about her and the crumbling marriage between them. He‘s been with Patti for over 30 years now. Real grounded kids too, ones a firefighter.
I ❤ The Boss

Reactions: 6
Re the Geldofs, allegedly its way darker than you can imagine. Peaches was wanting a normal life with the kids on her own, wasn’t a drug user apparently. I went down a massive rabbit hole one night, I think it was on YouTube. Initiations, mind control, Illuminati connections.
The church Paula was both married and buried in was the same church that peaches and the other sister held their weddings.
The parties with pigs heads, the tattoos and all the illuminati symbolism might be coincidence? Or something else. But start on YouTube if you have hours to spare, it connects the dots between the geldofs, Clinton’s, podesa brothers, saville and Madeline McCann.
Right I'm having trouble conceding to any of that but next time I'm "can't get out of bed level" hungover and fancy falling down a big rabbit hole, I'm looking into this. For the entertainment value if nothing else. You got video links?

Reactions: 10
But he’s not Del Boy.
This x 100!! Rolf Harris wasn’t some cuddly, kid friendly TV artist when he was molesting a 7 year old girl. Same goes for DJ - not sure why allegations against a man are being dismissed by citing his safe, made-for-TV comedy personas?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Right I'm having trouble conceding to any of that but next time I'm "can't get out of bed level" hungover and fancy falling down a big rabbit hole, I'm looking into this. For the entertainment value if nothing else. You got video links?
This is definitely one for a hangover day, I’m sure that’s how I fell into it! I’ll look for a link.

Reactions: 4
But he’s not Del Boy. He only needs to be rich and well conceited to certain circles. I mean Saville was a cheesy kids presenter. His career wasn’t going to win oscars -nor will David Jason’s. But this is a world of people who think their money and connections entitles them to doing whatever they want. And when you find other rich powerful people who like to have sex with children, you do all you can to preserve it. There’s probably some twisted sense of brotherhood even.
it’s undeniable that a lot of powerful people- police, government, law - kept Saville protected for decades. And he was someone who got a kick out of ‘hiding in plain sight’ - assaulting a girl on totp, and his general eccentric / creepy manner. I’m sure the odd crusader tried to be the one to get him, but it would never have gotten far.
There’s no reasons the same could be true of david Jason. From what many have said here, he’s got something of a reputation too. That doesn’t make him guilty, but since you accept that cover ups and corruption are rife always have been and that the police don’t protect and charge everyone equally, I don’t get why the fact he was in an incredibly popular comedy show is what you question ....?
i really dislike that term "sex with children" call it what it actually is. Rape.

• Angry
Reactions: 77
But will I need to wear a tin foil hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Messed up my last post a bit but does anyone think Ant's girlfriend looks more like his carer when they are papped together? Just a vibe I get.

Reactions: 17
Any gossip on Sarah Jessica Parker?

I know there was a lot of friction between her and Kim Cattrall and they are now enemies.... which has totally ruined SATC for me 😂 but just wondered if there was any dirt!
I've mentioned this before in a previous thread that she caught Matthew Broderick cheating on her a few times. She also used a surrogate for her twins not because she had difficulty getting pregnant but supposedly cause she wanted to stay thin for SATC.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I've mentioned this before in a previous thread that she caught Matthew Broderick cheating on her a few times. She also used a surrogate for her twins not because she had difficulty getting pregnant but supposedly cause she wanted to stay thin for SATC.
I’ve met her in real life
she is unbelievably skinny and absolutely TINY. I don’t think she’s much more than 5 foot tall and she’s probably a size 4 if that, she looks like a tiny doll.

Reactions: 10
Danielle Lloyd shows off her washboard abs in a £300 Fendi bikini

#

hopefully my link worked....I wonder if she took some Pringles with her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.