Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't believe everything you read on blind items sites, Crazy Days and Nights in particular has had a number of 'revealed' items that are demonstrably untrue. Fully believe there are dark secrets in the Geldof family (i heard Hutchence was Pixies real father, and I wouldn't be surprised if Tiger was shagging Thomas), but it is so so easy to OD. Much more believable than murder. And why would he leave his baby alone in an empty house with a dead body for hours, no way
Definitely take it with a bucket of salt.

However.. it would be so easy to switch a known user’s supply.

And a 15 month investigation into an overdose seems lengthy to me...

Remember two women a week are killed by a current or former partner in England and Wales alone, and that’s only counting charges and convictions, it’s terrifyingly commonplace.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes, it was Michael La Vell's daughter who accused him of him abusing her. Apparently the mother was behind it. It was all over Twitter at the time.

Absolutely horrific.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I could’ve sworn I’ve heard this Duffy thing before yesterday.
there was a similar story a few years back about an x factor contestant from derbyshire who left the show early due to illness, it was rumoured that a similar thing had happened to her :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The X Factor contestant was Lucy Spraggan who was attacked by someone who worked at the hotel she was staying in. But Ive also heard the story about Duffy as well.

• Wow
A divorce/parental alienation scenario?
Im not sure really. But I do think its the worst lie you can possibly tell about someone.

Did anyone see Boris black eye at PM Qs time?
OMG! Noooo! So its true. Carrie punched him?!

Boris has so many skeletons in his closet, when the press decide to turn on him(and they will as they always do) they will have a bleeping field day.

Wow, I’d never heard that rumour before.
Sarcasm, right ? It’s a difficult call online! But it’s such a famous rumour... that they had an affair behind bobs back isn’t even speculation, that’s accepted as fact, and hadn’t she left him for Hutchence by the time of her death? Or was she just about to ?

Actually I’ve just remembered my ex slept with peaches once (long before I knew him... tho he’d have screwed anything) According to him she said hutchence was her real father. But she was still in her ‘bad girl / rock n roll brat’ phase then and you can imagine it’s something she’d have said to shock as much as it actually being true. What’s certain is geldof loved her as a father and was destroyed by her death....

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Im not sure really. But I do think its the worst lie you can possibly tell about someone.

Boris has so many skeletons in his closet, when the press decide to turn on him(and they will as they always do) they will have a bleeping field day.

Yes type into Twitter 'Boris Johnson black eye', you'll see the picture.

Reactions: 1
the crime report would be restricted so that only allocated people can view it.
If people have been searching crime reports for celebrities cases when they are not involved directly in the investigation then they would be sacked and losing their pension.
Exactly, and yet it seems every man and his dog can confirm that the Met hold a file containing info relating to DJ being a paedophile which for some reason (no one can offer any explanation) is being suppressed until he is dead.

Boris has been known to have a black eye in the past. Where are all the headlines screaming domestic abuse for him?

Reactions: 3
Why on earth would the BBC, police or politicians cover it up until he was dead? It's an absolute farce. I know people liked Only Fools and Horses but surely it wasn't that great?!
Because thats what they did with saville. Ive no idea why, money? Power? Blackmail?

Reactions: 3
I wonder why they havent publicly admitted that Carrie is pregnant? It was obvious from the most recent photos of her IMO.

Reactions: 1
Exactly, and yet it seems every man and his dog can confirm that the Met hold a file containing info relating to DJ being a paedophile which for some reason (no one can offer any explanation) is being suppressed until he is dead.
I don’t believe the “wait until he’s dead” theory but do believe there are accusations from numerous sources without enough evidence to act upon.

look what happened when they tried to nab Cliff a few years ago.

Reactions: 5
Remember when Michael le Vell was in court for child abuse? He got off in the end , it seems that it was all made up to get revenge for something and his accuser sounds scarily like his own daughter.

What about Anton du Beck? I know that is not his real name. Is he really the gent he makes out to be though?
tony Beke I believe is his real name 🤣

they have always been against him since becoming PM

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.