Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm, there were no mentions of timings. His being seen today doesn’t invalidate the gossip - the way it’s phrased anyway. And I’ve no idea if he’s been MIA for a few days before today.
“Hasn’t been seen” - present tense....kind of implied the statement referred to the present... but I did also consider it might be out of date.

I genuinely apologise for the “erm” though - I hate that sort of passive aggressive tit. I wasn’t really paying attention when I typed it.

Reactions: 4
Janet Street Porter used to live a stones throw away from me, up until the end of last year when she moved to Norfolk. Always out walking with her other half. She waved once or twice but i never actually had a conversation with her, she mostly kept herself to herself. She must keep all of her strong opinions for her newspaper column 😂 Another of our neighbours moved into her property when she moved out and we helped empty the house etc. So for a while we had a skip full of her old stuff outside, including her old bathroom suite. Which was very basic in case anyone was wondering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember on 'Fight Night' he was the one who threw over the table when he got pissed off with Nadia and Emma having a food fight. Then Marco, the really camp one, got in his face, doing a taunting little dance. 'Don't you dance at me,' he shouted at him! :LOL:
I remember marco falling flat on his face when greeting his mum

Reactions: 3
Wasn't he doing his tour (called David's not Dead) when he died?

The whole BB thing was TV gold though.
And when they went in search of DG he was under the bedclothes! Just added to it. Perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Hasn’t been seen” - present tense....kind of implied the statement referred to the present... but I did also consider it might be out of date.

I genuinely apologise for the “erm” though - I hate that sort of passive aggressive tit. I wasn’t really paying attention when I typed it.
Maybe the person tweeting wasn’t really paying attention to the tense they used? Idk, the precise wording of a tweet is really not the point - the point is he wasn’t seen for nine days. Enough time for a shiner to go down. Just a bit of gossip anyway.

Reactions: 8
I worked with someone whos friend worked on operation yewtree and she told me about David Jason at least 4 or 5 years ago. I was massively shocked and she said it most definately is true.

I reckon somehow the bbc police or politiciqns cocer some up until they die and then release it and i reckon thats what theyll do with jason. However this makes me feel sick and makes them complicit. Cant believe what someone wrote about cyril handpicking kids and getting them removed from their homes. Thats so many lives ruined forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Anything about impractical jokers?
I’ve met them at a meet and greet when they did their first gigs over here. All of them were so lovely. Murr and Joe often stay behind after the gigs too, I met them again separately after a gig in Manchester, they came out in the snow and made sure they got a photo with everyone. Absolute gentlemen.

Reactions: 10
I was going to say “bariatric surgery” actually but used “gastric band” as a catch all term. I’m not too familiar with the different techniques and how quickly the weight comes off. All this speculation about “Pilates” and “1000 calories a day” is a load of bull. I like the way the DM keep trying to guess the number too. Three stone? Five? Seven?

Anyway, it’s her business.
If you drop to 1000 cals a day the weight does drop off very quickly, the more overweight you are to begin with. You can easily loose a stone a month that way. I've no idea how long Adele has been loosing the weight though.

Reactions: 8
has anyone seen Daniella Westbrook as of late? I used to feel sorry for her and liked her as she seemed to get her life together and advocated against the dangers of drugs and the toll it takes on your life. But then she just turned into a crack head with attention seeking qualities and a son who is fully british and white who has a Jamaican accent HAHHA
she has blocked me on twitter for calling her out on her “cancer” and “pregnancy” situations. But last I managed to see, she is doing some OnlyFans topless stuff I believe. And recording messages to”fans”
she will never change.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
OMG the David Guest dead mix up is definitely going down in TV history. I watched it back on YouTube a few months ago and I still howled as much then as when it first happened . That was definitely one of my favourite Celeb BBs also the GC ‘I’m claustrophobic Darren!!!’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG the David Guest dead mix up is definitely going down in TV history. I watched it back on YouTube a few months ago and I still howled as much then as when it first happened . That was definitely one of my favourite Celeb BBs also the GC ‘I’m claustrophobic Darren!!!’ 🤣🤣🤣

Omg I had to watch it again. The way she screams right away and there’s no getting her back from that... then bringing the confusion among the whole group
“Where’s David?!!?”
“Angie’s just said David’s dead!”

What makes it so perfect is the amount of coincidences. That David Bowie dies so unexpectedly and to worldwide shock, while his estranged wife, not in the public eye for decades, happens to have just gone in to celebrity big brother. That it was that particular year she went in, after so many series, and that it created this unique moral dilemma where she was in the one situation where she wouldn’t be able to find out what had happened on her own terms...

And then that there happened to be a David in the house , WHO WAS FEELING ILL IN BED AT TIME , also meaning he was absent from the social areas when it all unfolded.
Utterly stranger than fiction, no one would ever buy it if it wasn’t true. So there’s an amazing beauty for the one in a million time everything slots together like that. Apt it would be for Bowie. He’d be tickled by it no doubt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Wasn't he doing his tour (called David's not Dead
an[ I think all that is very strange actually, david is dead then it was david bowie, then calling his tour that, then being found dead in a hotel room and his connection to Michael Jackson. maybe its just me but its always struck me as high suspicious.
sorry I think I buggered that post up, im crap at forums

Reactions: 2
Locke is a proper scumbag and well known locally for using/ dealing but then he does come from Dagenham (no offence to any nice people from 'Nam, I know there are some!)

Stephen Bear makes my skin crawl. One of my favourite lines on CBB was when some American celeb (Aubrey someone...not sure who she was!) said he was like herpes. He was going out with that other reality TV lowlife Jemma Lucy at one point. They seemed well matched.

Jemma Lucy has had a baby hasn't she? Is she still sleazing around the media?

Reactions: 4
Just watched the Kate Wright/Rio Ferdinand stepfamily documentary. Any goss there? Seems his Dad was very apprehensive about her. Seems like she’s doing a good job with the kids under tough circumstances.
I went to school with Rebecca, the kids' Mum. Rio was putting it about all over the shop while she was dying.

She has been 47 for the last ten years I think
I know she was 37 for about fifteen years (Caprice)!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He has a fart fetish.
I don’t know anything about the fart fetish thing 😂💨 but I follow him on Instagram and he’s pretty rude how he responds to some people. He is always asking people to DM him about a dodgy travel site that he owns, especially targeting new mums about it. I don’t believe for one second that he is faithful to his wife

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I worked with someone whos friend worked on operation yewtree and she told me about David Jason at least 4 or 5 years ago. I was massively shocked and she said it most definately is true.

I reckon somehow the bbc police or politiciqns cocer some up until they die and then release it and i reckon thats what theyll do with jason. However this makes me feel sick and makes them complicit. Cant believe what someone wrote about cyril handpicking kids and getting them removed from their homes. Thats so many lives ruined forever.
Why on earth would the BBC, police or politicians cover it up until he was dead? It's an absolute farce. I know people liked Only Fools and Horses but surely it wasn't that great?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why on earth would the BBC, police or politicians cover it up until he was dead? Its an absolute farce. I know people liked Only Fools and Horses but surely it wasn't that great?!
Yeah that’s what I was trying to say. If there’s some evidence anyone covering it up should be arrested too?! Surely if true he’s a danger to the public. If this all comes out after he’s died like JS did and everyone says ‘it was an inside secret’ I’ll be bleeping disgusted

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.