Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any gossip on people from S Club 7 / Juniors? I always wonder what these people do when they just completely disappear...aside from Frankie and Rochelle.
Daisy is married to Jonjo Shelvy, Stacie is also married to a footballer but not one that's really famous but she supposedly got in a big fight at their wedding and threw cake at the groom and fell out with his family. Hannah works for Barclays. The boys are actors/dancers I did hear Aaron and Jay are gay but nothing concrete, Calvin is Married. I was actually looking them up the other day randomly be.
I think Stacie was really talented much better singer than Rochelle and certainly Frankie but she turned down The Saturdays which I bet she regrets.

Reactions: 5
Emily Parr really doesn’t like it when you bring up her racist past. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like we need a Big brother nostalgia thread... so many classic moments.... Nikki “who IS she” , fight night already mentioned, kinga who shoved a wine bottle inside her on her first night, nasty nick from s1 who simply wrote same names on pieces of paper...Many more
Plus classic celebrity bb - George Galloway being a very creepy cat, Jackie Stallone, even the more recent “David is dead” hullabaloo....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Seeing Lockie on celebs go dating reminds me of stuff I’ve heard about him from a friend of Danielle. He has a bad coke problem and is really nasty and aggressive. That’s why Danielle broke up with him and why TOWIE chucked him off for a while.

Stephen Bear is exactly as you see him on TV. He treats girls horribly and there’s something quite sinister about him. I used to see him walking round Faces like he was Brad Pitt 😂 massive, massive ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was going to post an interesting video about Big Fat Dead weirdo Cyril Smith, who is kind of in the news today, but I am new here and don't think I can start a new thread... If somebody would I think he is an interesting case that not much has been made of really.

Anyhow, here is that video, from Newsnight a few years ago... the Met Police used to use actual video footage of him approaching boys in Euston station in the 1980s as training about peadophiles... They were shown this in the 1980s !... They knew then...

Also, note in this video that MP Dodgy Keith Vaz is the chairman of some government body dealing with such things... And he was caught with rent boys.

Big Cyril needs a Big Thread
I actually worked at Knowl View , one of the homes where abusing took place. I was a cook but then was offered a job as a house mother. Thankfully I changed my mind and not long after moved away. I often wonder how I would have coped if I had have taken that job, I was only 20 at the time. Would I have been brave enough to report it, would anyone have listened, unlike those boys I had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 10
I feel like we need a Big brother nostalgia thread... so many classic moments.... Nikki “who IS she” , fight night already mentioned, kinga who shoved a wine bottle inside her on her first night, nasty nick from s1 who simply wrote same names on pieces of paper...Many more
Plus classic celebrity bb - George Galloway being a very creepy cat, Jackie Stallone, even the more recent “David is dead” hullabaloo....
I know saying this is poor taste given it’s making light of David Bowie’s death but that whole ‘David is dead’ scenario playing out was possibly one of the funniest moments on tv I have ever seen 😂😂 I knew when I was watching it would be one of those tv moments you’d never forget 😂 also David furnish just lying sleeping in the bed and they thought he was dead!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I know saying this is poor taste given it’s making light of David Bowie’s death but that whole ‘David is dead’ scenario playing out was possibly one of the funniest moments on tv I have ever seen 😂😂 I knew when I was watching it would be one of those tv moments you’d never forget 😂 also David furnish just lying sleeping in the bed and they thought he was dead!!
Agree. It really was 😂

Reactions: 10
It was David Guest not David Furnish!
Sadly he died not long after - David Guest that is!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Ah, im one of the biggest David Bowie fans there are and I think it’s HILARIOUS 😂
I did then (despite being devastated at the time by his death) and even thinking about it makes me chuckle now...
TV GOLD

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I heard that he let a friend(s) borrow his house when he was away on holiday or filming and said friends used it to abuse children. I heard he was completely unaware that they were paedophiles. I also have a relative in the Met.

I can see how that could transmute to him being involved. And indeed he may have been aware, or not.
Not to doubt anything of the above (despite not wanting to believe any DJ rumours), but wasn't there a thing about a drugs gang renting a house off Miriam Margoyles near Dover and it being used for trafficking/as a den. Another example of (possibly) not knowing what goes on in a property if you're not there...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Any gossip on people from S Club 7 / Juniors? I always wonder what these people do when they just completely disappear...aside from Frankie and Rochelle.
I had a run in with Bradley quite a long time ago.. He tried to chat me up in a local club (he lived very local to me) I turned down... Then he pulled up outside the kebab shop we were in, in his silver Merc with the roof down.. Said now i bet you wished you had gone along with it... Argh still no thanks Brad so i chucked a garlic mayo covered chip into his car (i was 18 at the time) 🤣

•It was true that Mauricio had an affair (was one of the storylines with Brandi)

•Lisa Vanderpump’s restaurant business has been so successful due to fraud - mainly through insurance scams

•Tom Girardi bought Erika’s carer

•Erika and Tom’s marriage is a sham - he has a girlfriend and she lives in West Hollywood

•The reason Adirenne and Brandi fell out was because Brandi said on camera that Adirenne’s sons were born via surrogate. As the boys didn’t know, Adrienne was furious. The RHOBH team spent ages removing any mention from the show but she didn’t turn up to the reunion and was blacklisted by Andy Cohen from there.
Her only other appearances have been 2 minutes in the more recent shows.

•Taylor Armstrong went by the name Taylor Ford and insinuated she was related to the Ford dynasty

•Kim and Kyle’s (and Kathy Hilton’s) mum, big Kathy, wasn’t anywhere near as nice as the sisters make out. Big Kathy wanted Kathy Hilton to find herself a rich husband and to ‘teach’ her how to do this so got a man to teach her in a van.

•Mauricio and Kathy Hilton’s husband were in business together. The husband is a bit of a wet weekend and also wouldn’t promote Mauricio or make him partner. So Mauricio created a new company under his nose, took all the clients and told him he quit via email. That is why Mauricio and his two eldest daughters didn’t go to Nicky Hilton’s wedding.

•When big Kathy wanted to marry Kyle and Kim’s dad, she drugged his then wife and tried to break her ankle by slamming it in a car door. She also gave Kim and Kyle’s half sister a cheeseburger with a rusty screw in the middle of it when she was only a teenager.

•As Kim was a child star and quite big, all the pressures of providing for the family were put on her. Hence why her addictions because she had no support. She had to drive herself to work at the age of 13 and was encouraged to sleep with older men in the industry to ‘get ahead’. Also her third husband was part of some sort of fraud and was shot, execution style whilst on the phone to Kim.

•Brandi and Denise had an affair and it’s part of the new show. Denise told Brandi she was in an open marriage. That wasn’t the case.

•PK and Dorit are up to their eyes in debt and have a lawsuit out on them.

•The famous scene in Amsterdam (let’s talk about the husband) was due to Harry Hamlin two timing Lisa Rinna with an actress called Julianne Phillips. Julianne didn’t know and broke it off when she found out. Harry was angry that she broke up with him and sexually assaulted her. To protect Harry and her lifestyle, Rinna started to threaten Julianne and was the main bully who forced Julianne to quit Hollywood.
The reason Kim was so angry about this was because she experienced sexual abuse in the Hollywood system and allegedly is the blind about the child star who killed her rapist.
OMG THIS IS THE BEST EVER 👌🏽

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It was David Guest not David Furnish!
Sadly he died not long after - David Guest that is!
Wasn't he doing his tour (called David's not Dead) when he died?

The whole BB thing was TV gold though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Erm, at best that’s out of date.Boris was on camera multiple times today, meeting with the Austrian chancellor at no.10
Erm, there were no mentions of timings. His being seen today doesn’t invalidate the gossip - the way it’s phrased anyway. And I’ve no idea if he’s been MIA for a few days before today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seeing Lockie on celebs go dating reminds me of stuff I’ve heard about him from a friend of Danielle. He has a bad coke problem and is really nasty and aggressive. That’s why Danielle broke up with him and why TOWIE chucked him off for a while.

Stephen Bear is exactly as you see him on TV. He treats girls horribly and there’s something quite sinister about him. I used to see him walking round Faces like he was Brad Pitt 😂 massive, massive ego.
I know I shouldnt but I can’t help fancying Steven Bear. He’s ah arrogant prick but I wouldn’t mind a night with him 🤪

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone got any gossip about Claire from CAN the agency?
I remember she was married and took on Kerry Katona on the condition she had regular drug tests.
Kerry left CAN and Claire and her husband split.
There was a court case if I remember involving Peter Andre, Claire and her ex.
Can't remember the outcome but I'm sure the judge Said that he didn't believe What Peter had said???
May have that all wrong😂

Reactions: 18

Locke is a proper scumbag and well known locally for using/ dealing but then he does come from Dagenham (no offence to any nice people from 'Nam, I know there are some!)

Stephen Bear makes my skin crawl. One of my favourite lines on CBB was when some American celeb (Aubrey someone...not sure who she was!) said he was like herpes. He was going out with that other reality TV lowlife Jemma Lucy at one point. They seemed well matched.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.