Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry Potter was just getting big when I was in secondary school. JK Rowling actually went to my school as a teen and was supposed to come in one afternoon to say hello to everybody but she just didnt turn up 🤷‍♀️, put me right off her.

I never really like jk Rowling she seems stuck up. I understand she self made and that's great but she seems to feel like she's above everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im always interested to see where Big Brother contestants end up.......The amazing Shabaz (super camp Asian guy who did the wonder women routine) ended up as the receptionist at a friends Architects firm - but was sacked after propositioning customers
:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reading the previous thread reminded me of Lindsay Lohan and her infamous sex ‘list’. I can only remember a few of the names on it but always wondered if it was an intoxicated mistake that it was found or deliberate? 🧐

Reactions: 4
Im always interested to see where Big Brother contestants end up. Jason Cowan (big Scottish guy entered the house in a pair of speedos and a dickie bow) was the personal trainer at my mates crap printing company. He ran the micro-gym they had there.
Remember that fight involving he and the others in that series!? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its not just people in bands. Hayley Slater from eastenders (she was on for about a year in 2018 I think) is now working in B and M.
Didn’t they just offer her a job on Eastenders after they saw her arguing with her boyfriend in the street and being impressed? Meaning she never actually came from an acting background. If so I’m not surprised she went straight back to a normal job.

Daisy from S Club Juniors had a crap tonne of surgery and is now a glamour model/works at boxing and car shows holding up boards. Hannah has a Sugar daddy in Dubai sitch. Aaron is gay (well we all knew that) and now works as a choreographer for shows like X Factor. Also a backing dancer for loads of bands. Calvin was a total duck boy after he left the band but chilled out after a while.
Literally no idea what happened to the others!
Hannah only got married a few months ago, definitely not to a sugar daddy. They live in Thatcham. Defo not Dubai. Did you maybe mean someone else?

Didn’t they just offer her a job on Eastenders after they saw her arguing with her boyfriend in the street and being impressed? Meaning she never actually came from an acting background. If so I’m not surprised she went straight back to a normal job.
That was for the film Fishtank she was in with Michael Fassbender

Reactions: 10
•It was true that Mauricio had an affair (was one of the storylines with Brandi)

•Lisa Vanderpump’s restaurant business has been so successful due to fraud - mainly through insurance scams

•Tom Girardi bought Erika’s carer

•Erika and Tom’s marriage is a sham - he has a girlfriend and she lives in West Hollywood

•The reason Adirenne and Brandi fell out was because Brandi said on camera that Adirenne’s sons were born via surrogate. As the boys didn’t know, Adrienne was furious. The RHOBH team spent ages removing any mention from the show but she didn’t turn up to the reunion and was blacklisted by Andy Cohen from there.
Her only other appearances have been 2 minutes in the more recent shows.

•Taylor Armstrong went by the name Taylor Ford and insinuated she was related to the Ford dynasty

•Kim and Kyle’s (and Kathy Hilton’s) mum, big Kathy, wasn’t anywhere near as nice as the sisters make out. Big Kathy wanted Kathy Hilton to find herself a rich husband and to ‘teach’ her how to do this so got a man to teach her in a van.

•Mauricio and Kathy Hilton’s husband were in business together. The husband is a bit of a wet weekend and also wouldn’t promote Mauricio or make him partner. So Mauricio created a new company under his nose, took all the clients and told him he quit via email. That is why Mauricio and his two eldest daughters didn’t go to Nicky Hilton’s wedding.

•When big Kathy wanted to marry Kyle and Kim’s dad, she drugged his then wife and tried to break her ankle by slamming it in a car door. She also gave Kim and Kyle’s half sister a cheeseburger with a rusty screw in the middle of it when she was only a teenager.

•As Kim was a child star and quite big, all the pressures of providing for the family were put on her. Hence why her addictions because she had no support. She had to drive herself to work at the age of 13 and was encouraged to sleep with older men in the industry to ‘get ahead’. Also her third husband was part of some sort of fraud and was shot, execution style whilst on the phone to Kim.

•Brandi and Denise had an affair and it’s part of the new show. Denise told Brandi she was in an open marriage. That wasn’t the case.

•PK and Dorit are up to their eyes in debt and have a lawsuit out on them.

•The famous scene in Amsterdam (let’s talk about the husband) was due to Harry Hamlin two timing Lisa Rinna with an actress called Julianne Phillips. Julianne didn’t know and broke it off when she found out. Harry was angry that she broke up with him and sexually assaulted her. To protect Harry and her lifestyle, Rinna started to threaten Julianne and was the main bully who forced Julianne to quit Hollywood.
The reason Kim was so angry about this was because she experienced sexual abuse in the Hollywood system and allegedly is the blind about the child star who killed her rapist.
Wow thanks for the fabulous ☕

Im always interested to see where Big Brother contestants end up. Jason Cowan (big Scottish guy entered the house in a pair of speedos and a dickie bow) was the personal trainer at my mates crap printing company. He ran the micro-gym they had there. The amazing Shabaz (super camp Asian guy who did the wonder women routine) ended up as the receptionist at a friends Architects firm - but was sacked after propositioning customers and repeatedly turning up stinking from the night before (would literally put a shirt on over whatever garment he'd been out till all hours in).
I'm from the same town as Jason. In the year or you after he came out the house you'd spy him walking about the town centre taps aff (with his top off to the non-Scottish amongst you) at the merest hint of sunshine.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I never really like jk Rowling she seems stuck up. I understand she self made and that's great but she seems to feel like she's above everyone.
Self made by totally pinching the story of The Worst Witch 🤔🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
she was living in Kent a few years ago. My friend is a chef and absolutely hates her, she used to come into the restaurant quite a lot and was always difficult. Apparently she once sent a steak back four times demanding it be cooked longer until it was way past well done, basically burnt, then still wouldn’t eat it.

James Jordan and Ola used to come in too and apparently they were really nice though, which i find weird considering he doesn’t seem like a nice guy. But a good customer and friendly apparently.
I really liked Ola when she was in the jungle but had heard awful stories about her on strictly being a bully. I loathed James on Strictly and Big Brother but actually on twitter i find myself agreeing with him

Self made by totally pinching the story of The Worst Witch 🤔🙄😂
I love the worst witch. I don't really like Harry potter I appreciate her imagination but after the first two books I was sort of done with it. Despise twishite

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love the worst witch. I don't really like Harry potter I appreciate her imagination but after the first two books I was sort of done with it. Despise twishite
Same, my daughter read the books with me and I really enjoyed! The TV series is good too!

Right, sorry chaps... Back to the SLEBS... not time for cbeebies etc til later tonight 😏

• Haha
Totally agree I don’t mind that JANE so much but the Nolan pushes my buttons.

I met Jane Macdonald when I was a manager of a hotel, she was really lovely. Didn’t come down to the restaurant to eat, asked if someone could take her food up to her, she tipped me for my trouble 😂 really nice lady

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Few years ago my sister and cousin was on the train to london managed to get upgraded to 1st class . Janet Street Porter was sat at the same 4 seat table as them kept asking my cousin who was facing her if she had a problem with her to begin with she didnt know who she was then Janet got annoyed and used to famous , do you not know who I am . Then demand to move on the train that was already packed no spare seats spent the rest of the time moaning to the ticket man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can this be discussed here, or is there a more relevant thread?

Westminster 'turned a blind eye' to child sexual abuse, damning report says

It's seems to me anywhere there is power there is abuse. I honestly think the world is a scary place... I have two young boys and I am actually quietly terrified of the world they will grow up in. It seems like nowhere is safe... I have a 91 year old neighbour and she told me she is glad she will be dead soon as the world terrified her. I know abuse have gone on forever but it seems more and more apparent and you cannot seem to get away from it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.