Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any gossip on people from S Club 7 / Juniors? I always wonder what these people do when they just completely disappear...aside from Frankie and Rochelle.

Any S Club 7 gossip? I heard back in the day that before his relationship with Hannah, Paul had also been shagging Tina when the band first started.

Ricki is BALD??? More on this story 🙏🙏🙏🙏!
Yeh seen it a few days ago she's been suffering with hair loss for yrs and hiding it ..but she's shaved her head and decided to embrace it now..has even appeared on talk shows etc with her new do..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I heard that Taylor Swift lost her virginity to John Mayer, not Jake G. Dear John from Speak Now is about him as is I Knew You Were Trouble from Red (it’s not about Harry Styles, the song was written before she even met him) . All Too Well aka her best ever song is about Jake G.

Reactions: 6
SIL works on the Eastenders set (nothing celeby she’s behind the scenes in production) however Jessie Wallace is often very drunk and has obvious substance abuse issues, often starts trouble and once sent nudes to someone really high up who’s married (he wasn’t entertaining her she did it out of the blue).
She used to frequent a local club to me. She was quite friendly with a friend of mines gay brother. He said she was mental. He went back to hers after the club alot, he said she didn't know when to stop drinking, had weird dolls in her house that she would act out sex with and would try and coerce him into sex then cry alot. Basically a messed up lady.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Any gossip on people from S Club 7 / Juniors? I always wonder what these people do when they just completely disappear...aside from Frankie and Rochelle.
Any S Club 7 gossip? I heard back in the day that before his relationship with Hannah, Paul had also been shagging Tina when the band first started.
I dont have any but that's so weird that you both asked this at basically the same time!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ive heard Coleen is lovely as well, and does loads of charity work that she never publicises. God only knows what she see's in Wayne?!

Ive also heard the Beckham children are all very well behaved and polite.

Said my bit about Mrs Vardy already. Awful woman who'd sell her Granny if it meant achieving fame and fortune. Basically traded up with men until she eventually bagged a Premier League footballer. If the Leicester fairy tale hadnt happened and Jamie hadn't got an England call up Ive no doubt she'd have traded him in as well..
Wayne loves her, and loves the kids, hopefully now he’s back in the uk he’ll settle down.
I’ve heard mixed stuff on Brooklyn but the other Beckham children seem lovely

Reactions: 8
I can’t remember who redirected me to the WAG thread but thank you! That tea isn’t just hot, it’s scalding!

Reactions: 14
Wayne loves her, and loves the kids, hopefully now he’s back in the uk he’ll settle down.
I’ve heard mixed stuff on Brooklyn but the other Beckham children seem lovely
With the way he acts he doesn't love her or the kids. If he truly loved her he wouldn't be constantly embarrassing her and his children by sticking his cock in any half pence slapper!

She used to frequent a local club to me. She was quite friendly with a friend of mines gay brother. He said she was mental. He went back to hers after the club alot, he said she didn't know when to stop drinking, had weird dolls in her house that she would act out sex with and would try and coerce him into sex then cry alot. Basically a messed up lady.
for some reason, she's actually how i imagine a real life kat slater would be!

she probably plays a drunk so well cause in reality she is pissed!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was knocking on when she used to do an underwear range in a home catalogue 20 years ago 😂 It's like that film Death Becomes Her .. some witchcraft going down.
i don't know why she lies about it. It makes her look like she is desperately gripping onto her youth. Age gracefully rather than looking like a fool by everyone making you the butt of the joke cause you try to be in with the "cool kids"

Reactions: 8
Any Jason statham or James McAvoy gossip - guessing there is a 50/50 chance one is a Coke head going by this thread 🤪

She was knocking on when she used to do an underwear range in a home catalogue 20 years ago 😂 It's like that film Death Becomes Her .. some witchcraft going down.
Loved that film !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yes, I have read JG is gay too.
Isn’t JG toothy tile? Ahh the good old days of Ted Casablancas...

Ugh, I hate this (Paloma, not you MrsGarcia). Sex and gender are not the same thing! Your biological sex is whether you’re male or female. Gender is a set of stereotypes and expectations we heap on girls and boys, men and women. You can raise your child to smash gender stereotypes, without keeping their sex a secret from everyone (or worst of all, from themselves). Paloma sounded like such a pompous arse when she announced that she wasn’t going to announce the sex of her child.

Anyway, it’s usually pretty easy to tell whether a baby is male or female just by looking at their face. You can tell. You can run away from your chromosomes, guys 🤣
Maybe the child is a hermaphrodite?

Oh my is that the one called Rifling Through my Drawers? My mum gave it to me but haven’t read it yet as wasn’t sure it would be interesting
Both of Clarissa’s book are very good reads. I must revisit them. Had forgotten about Miranda 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.