Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s important to also understand he physically forced himself on some young actresses.
It is also a lot easier to think of ways to get yourself out of a scary, horrible situation when you're sat in your cosy living room.
I've got myself in some right old messes growing up and none of the men involved had anywhere near the level of power that Weinstein had.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It is also a lot easier to think of ways to get yourself out of a scary, horrible situation when you're sat in your cosy living room.
I've got myself in some right old messes growing up and none of the men involved had anywhere near the level of power that Weinstein had.
Exactly. He held a hell of a lot of power. Most of these women where very young. Whether he forced himself on them or abused his power it is never ok. And as a 29 year old woman campaigns that raise awareness for anything like this as the ‘me too’ did can only be a good thing for how woman have been exploited since the dawn of time.

Reactions: 31
I have a story from the “down to earth” “man of the people” “salt of the earth” “I’m one of you”. Paloma Faith.

A couple of years ago she was headlining a music festival. A member of one of the other bands playing (who was 2nd headline) was a big fan. He went to speak to her and she told him, in front of a large audience, that she wasn’t there to speak to people, she was there to do the gig, get paid and go home!

I think someone should remind her of the old saying, be nice to people on the way up because you may meet them on the way down.

Rude woman!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Or an absolutely enormous.. wallet
why does Colleen stay with him? She’s got enough money in her own right now and she is able to make her own. He’s a dirty dog with no respect for her, I can’t understand it.

he’s an odd one. I was 15/16 in 2005 and he added me as a friend on MySpace. I left a comment on his public page saying he was really funny and he sent me a private message back saying “since we’re sending each other compliments, I have to say you’re very pretty.” 🤢
I think there's loads of goss around about him (and I'm not talking about the sexting that we know about).
[/QUOTE]

his new wife took over ALL his socials and every time one of his “girls” messaged him the wife would reply telling them to duck off basically. As soon as he got them back again he started with the dick pics

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The whole Weinstein thing does my head in. I’m not saying what he did was right but what sort of person sleeps with him so you can have a film career. That says a lot about these actresses as well. The only one who seemed to escaoe him was Gwynneth because Brad intervened when she told him what was going on
Gwyneth Paltrow has slept with him! The only reason she said that is to preserve the notion that she earned the Oscar all by herself and not by shagging Weinstein. She obviously was in Hollywood for long enough to know Weinstein was a you help me, I'll help you type of person.

But the reason, he truly helped her is because of her parents and godfather! He's slept with a lot of women promising a lot, but doing nothing. He is one the reasons Lindsay Lohans career went down hill

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Gwyneth Paltrow has slept with him! The only reason she said that is to preserve the notion that she earned the Oscar all by herself and not by shagging Weinstein. She obviously was in Hollywood for long enough to know Weinstein was a you help me, I'll help you type of person.

But the reason, he truly helped her is because of her parents and godfather! He's slept with a lot of women promising a lot, but doing nothing. He is one the reasons Lindsay Lohans career went down hill
Would Lindsay not sleep with him?

Well, I found out yesterday that Chris Skelton (Marshall Lancaster) of Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes fame, now works as a plasterer. Sorry if this is pathetic.....
Breaking my posting cherry to report that this is true! He plastered my daughters bedroom years ago and his wife came with him to keep an eye on him. I’m not sure what she thought I would do to him 😂. Rubbish at plastering!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lindsay did sleep with him and he passed her around to his friends. Promising big movie deals, big tv show roles. But every time she slept with him, he and his friends laughed at her behind her back knowing full well he has no plans on getting her hired. He only gave the jobs to people who weren't washed up and who he could drape along his arm.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Something about the toddler wanted her breakfast. I was surprised she'd let it slip. I wonder if it was a mistake. Someone mentioned in the comments that she'd let it slip and she just responded "I'm aware of that ".
Haha, didn't think it would last. I appreciate her wanted to avoid gender stereotypes but it's almost impossible to avoid saying he/she/his/her on a daily basis 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
no that is Bryan singer from the original xmen
Or Victor Salva who directed/produced (?) the Jeepers Creepers movies?

Have I really wasted half an hour scrolling through pages and pages about Mr Tumble and Peppa Pig? I need gerbils up arses and shite dildos to kick start my miserable Monday morning people!!!
Agreed, I thought I was scrolling through a mumsnet thread for a moment there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched the Kate Wright/Rio Ferdinand stepfamily documentary. Any goss there? Seems his Dad was very apprehensive about her. Seems like she’s doing a good job with the kids under tough circumstances.
I think there are questions if they got together while his wife was still alive .... I’m not sure on what basis as haven’t found response about it ?

Reactions: 8
I don't think there is anything concrete. Rumours are that the father is one of Bobby Flay (she randomly called him when she got in to a car accident once, supposedly they'd been having an affair while he was married), Jason Sudeikis (I'd be surprised if he was the father as he's got two kids with Olivia Wilde and is a supposedly happy family unit), Matthew Vaughn (married to Claudia Schiffer, rumoured to be having an affair whilst filming X-Men. He ditched the premiere of the film after the news of her pregnancy broke then issued some denial).
Jason used to date her before Olivia. January announced her pregnancy three months after they split.

Reactions: 1
Have I really wasted half an hour scrolling through pages and pages about Mr Tumble and Peppa Pig? I need gerbils up arses and shite dildos to kick start my miserable Monday morning people!!!
I'd Like to know if any poor Gerbils were harmed in the "activities" !
I'm still trying to fathom How ? Why ??????

Jesus he's knockin on a bit as it is, by that time it could be too late to get the leg over lol ! he'll be like Prince Charles waitin to get his ass on the throne before he croaks it ;)
Don’t think he’s that old - he did grow up watching Ricki Lake remember :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.