Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, looking at it this way I do get it... that’s what I live about this site, it so often changes my impulse feelings/reactions!

I often think that the Joe Public massively overestimate the amount of money lots of these people make as well, don’t think she can make tons from her music (certainly not to fund a champagne lifestyle until you die) - perhaps that’s why she sold out to do those god awful car adverts!

On a serious note though, I doubt they are paid enough to justify never being able to have peace and quiet to enjoy your family time outside of your home with your children/partner without being interrupted every 5 minutes for a photo/autograph (is there ever enough money that would be worth having to endure that?) I don’t think fame is for me 😂

on the other hand, using your position of fame to push your political beliefs down the throats of people who have come to hear you sing a song.... never okay! 😂
Artists don't really make money from record sales these days. Labels spend so much on marketing you're forever in debt. Touring and merch are the main moneymakers. And endorsements/ads if you can get them. Or sync deals (getting your music in ads/movies/TV shows). It's a bleeping ruthless and really tough business.

My friend was out with Paloma one evening and got so drunk she asked Paloma to sit on her face :ROFLMAO: (my friend hated her FYI).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebekah Vardy is a massive skank who basically slept her way to the top, and consistently traded up with her fellas until she achieved her goal of bagging a premier league footballer.

Had the whole Leicester fairytale not happened I’ve no doubt she’d have traded in Jamie eventually. Jamie is almost meant to be a total twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Rebekah Vardy is a massive skank who basically slept her way to the top, and consistently traded up with her fellas until she achieved her goal of bagging a premier league footballer.

Had the whole Leicester fairytale not happened I’ve no doubt she’d have traded in Jamie eventually. Jamie is almost meant to be a total twit.
They sound PERFECT for each other!

Reactions: 12
Actually, looking at it this way I do get it... that’s what I love about this site, it so often changes my impulse feelings/reactions!

I often think that the Joe Public massively overestimate the amount of money lots of these people make as well, don’t think she can make tons from her music (certainly not to fund a champagne lifestyle until you die) - perhaps that’s why she sold out to do those god awful car adverts!

On a serious note though, I doubt they are paid enough to justify never being able to have peace and quiet to enjoy your family time outside of your home with your children/partner without being interrupted every 5 minutes for a photo/autograph (is there ever enough money that would be worth having to endure that?) I don’t think fame is for me 😂

on the other hand, using your position of fame to push your political beliefs down the throats of people who have come to hear you sing a song.... never okay! 😂
It's probably why a lot of football players don't live in the same place as the team they play for. For example lots of Manchester United and Manchester City players live in Cheshire not Lancashire. I would be the same tbh. Imagine telling your other half you're popping out for an hour and then you end up home three hours later because you either have your time swallowed up by people bothering you all the time or the alternative is you tell them i'm sorry I am busy, but then people wrongly think you are a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reminds me of a book I once read where one of the male characters was unflatteringly described as having a penis like 'an angry Pepperami'

🤣🤣🤣
in bed unwell with a chest infection and that just knocked all the remaining air out of my lungs! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Also, only 1 of her showmances was a bearding situation and that was Harry Styles the others were set up to give other celebrities (particularly British celebs) a star boost in the states and to get them more publicity.
was would be in for TS in a situation like that? Sum of the parts?

Reminds me of a book I once read where one of the male characters was unflatteringly described as having a penis like 'an angry Pepperami'

🤣🤣🤣
I see in the Weinstein case one of the actresses claimed he has no balls and at first thought he was intersex or had been in a fire. Yikes!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually, looking at it this way I do get it... that’s what I love about this site, it so often changes my impulse feelings/reactions!

Exactly why make yourself famous if you don't want the fame..it's not a 9 to 5 job..I get they have to have a private life ,but common courtesy and manners when the public approach costs nothing...whats with all the #BeKind or does that only include themselves???

Reactions: 8
Do any of you know who Alex Rodriguez is as it seems the majority of you are in the UK? And wouldn't know much or want to hear about american sport stars
Alan you are the gift that keeps giving! ❤ All of it pls 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Weinstein has been found guilty too some of what he's been accused off but been let off the more serious offences. Go figure.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant! For me it’s Peter Kay’s Phoenix Nights when Jerry St Clair starts working in Asda and is flogging black bin bags 🤣 ‘they’re long and black and slender’.....I’ll get my coat 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.