Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is an open secret to who it is. The only reason it wasn't made public is because he is married and has kids. It's Matthew Vaughan. Director of Kingsman movies. He also directed the Xmen movie in which January starred in and alo the dates align with her pregnancy.
Isn’t he accused of being a pweirdo?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
PC Plum from Balamory is gay (have seen him frequenting my local gay clubs when I'm out and about, I'm not so much these days, mind you). I don't think he ever had much of a (hetero) female following, though.
One of my friends had a sex dream about PC Plum and ever since then she has had a crush on him!

Or Gail Force lol !
I find Gail Force quite funny 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mr Tumble has quite the gig, he has been on CBeebies since my teens were tiny, along with stints at Butlin and stage shows,the books and tiny Tumble toys and all the rest. Mr Tumble has a plethora of characters he plays.
I find him annoying but he seems to be a permanent fixture on CBeebies and my children love CBeebies.
Mr Bloom is less annoying. I think seeing the characters/shows on repeat daily for toddler years X 5 you start to wonder about the actual person behind the pratting about.
What about higglety pigglety house with Sarah jane?

Reactions: 5
Met J K Rowling at private event 3 years ago. Absolutely lovely, down to earth and happy to chat about her life/work. Her husband was lovely too. I had heard she doesn't give autographs very often, but she was happy to oblige all those who asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her names Margaret lol !

Thank you! That would have bugged me. I only remember Colin.
I've also come to the realisation I know more about kids tv than stuff aimed at adults.

"Have you been watching love island?"
"No but have you seen Andy is coming out with a new series, Andy's aquatic adventures?" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
are you in the UK? Can you do that? I have a fear of being called up!
Yes in the UK. Don’t respond at all... they just don’t have the resources to chase it up. You might get a reminder but it comes via standard post so there’s no way of knowing whether it’s been delivered or not. Head down, mouth shut ;) as I said it was a shame I couldn’t... as I’m nosy and would have loved to attend some court cases if I could!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lots of mums when my eldest was a baby liked Mr bloom from cbeebies. I never thought much of him,. But as everyone is on about Mr tumble. I thought maybe people might know more about him.
I've met Ben a few times. Seems lovely. Hams up the accent though 😂

What about higglety pigglety house with Sarah jane?
My older two loved that. I always wondered what happened to Sarah Jane...then randomly saw her on GMB talking about being vegan.
Justin chucked SJ out, renamed it Justin's house and moved on to ordering Robert about.

Oh I need a life! 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My last post didn't work correctly but I once had a sex dream about Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town and I wholeheartedly believe it is what made me a lesbian. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
My last post didn't work correctly but I once had a sex dream about Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town and I wholeheartedly believe it is what made me a lesbian. :ROFLMAO:
He died a couple of yrs ago from cancer he wasn't that old ...but I always wondered where sportacus got his energy from ;)

My older two loved that. I always wondered what happened to Sarah Jane...then randomly saw her on GMB talking about being vegan.
Justin chucked SJ out, renamed it Justin's house and moved on to ordering Robert about.

Oh I need a life! 😂😂🙈
You and me both ;)

• Haha
All this talk of kids TV has given me an idea. Anyone got any gossip on The Wiggles?!

• Haha
All this talk of kids TV has given me an idea. Anyone got any gossip on The Wiggles?!
with the way this thread is going, they probably like stuff up their arse like small rodents, drugs etc, they all have illicit homoerotic affairs, cocaine of course and are pedophiles sex deviants who liked to be choked out by transgendered women!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.