Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasnt Luke Evans always been open about his sexuality? I feel like I have known he was gay for years now.
In his early theatre career he was openly gay, talking about potential boyfriends and stuff, then when he started to become big in Hollywood he became coy and boyfriends became ‘people’ and he hadn’t found the right ‘person’ yet and his PRs forbade people from asking questions about his sexuality and got former interviews where he talked about being gay scrubbed from the internet, and now he is openly gay again. To be fair, I shouldn’t have said he was the one that tried to hide it, maybe it was his management, but it definitely happened and the comments on this article mostly agree:

Reactions: 4
So is it just me the has been reading Jameela as Jamelia this whole time and being super confused?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In his early theatre career he was openly gay, talking about potential boyfriends and stuff, then when he started to become big in Hollywood he became coy and boyfriends became ‘people’ and he hadn’t found the right ‘person’ yet and his PRs forbade people from asking questions about his sexuality and got former interviews where he talked about being gay scrubbed from the internet, and now he is openly gay again. To be fair, I shouldn’t have said he was the one that tried to hide it, maybe it was his management, but it definitely happened and the comments on this article mostly agree:

Ah okay, I recall reading a big article about it around the time Dracula Untold came out.

I hate the way the likes of the Mail still stalk Amanda Bynes. She never looks happy to see the cameras and has been so ill.

I do wonder what happened to that "pregnancy" though. Very odd how there was a scan picture posted, stories about her mum being devastated and furious, then it all disappeared as though none of it happened.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her and Tom live down the road from me, I've never had any dealings with her other than seeing her out but I've always heard positive things about the both of them from people that have dealt with them
Is their front door christmas display as fabulous as the pictures look? Or does it stick out like a sore thumb on a "normal" road? Genuinely curious, as I know if something like that popped up around me, it would look well out of place!

I hate the way the likes of the Mail still stalk Amanda Bynes. She never looks happy to see the cameras and has been so ill.

I do wonder what happened to that "pregnancy" though. Very odd how there was a scan picture posted, stories about her mum being devastated and furious, then it all disappeared as though none of it happened.

Wasn't she pregnant a while back? Showing scans?

Is their front door christmas display as fabulous as the pictures look? Or does it stick out like a sore thumb on a "normal" road? Genuinely curious, as I know if something like that popped up around me, it would look well out of place!
Its a private road with a white gate blocking entry but their house is directly in front of the gate and clearly visible from the main road. I haven't seen their Christmas decorations but I'm intrigued now, might have to walk down there at the weekend. Its a very exclusive little spot though off of Ducks Hill where houses cost £2 million (their neighbours house looks bigger, lol) so it would probably be the norm having extravagant decorations

Reactions: 6
Its a private road with a white gate blocking entry but their house is directly in front of the gate and clearly visible from the main road. I haven't seen their Christmas decorations but I'm intrigued now, might have to walk down there at the weekend. Its a very exclusive little spot though off of Ducks Hill where houses cost £2 million (their neighbours house looks bigger, lol) so it would probably be the norm having extravagant decorations
Makes sense! Be sure to check it out for us!

Here's a pic from the web

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

I thought she had a miscarriage but maybe I’m imaging that

wow I see what you mean by extravagant :oops: I just hope I don't get accused of being a stalker peering across the gates straight after her IACGMOOH win lol

• Haha
Wasn't she pregnant a while back? Showing scans?
She posted a scan, there were reports her mum was really angry because being pregnant meant Amanda couldn't take whatever meds she'd be on and then the last thing was a statement from her lawyer saying Amanda was not pregnant, acting like it was a rumour other people had started when it had been Amanda who had posted the scan picture.

It was bizarre and we're apparently expected to pretend none of it happened.

I thought she had a miscarriage but maybe I’m imaging that
I didn't see anything about that. Just one day her lawyer came out and said she wasn't pregnant, and that was the end of it. The whole thing was seriously strange. She either faked the pregnancy or had an abortion and didn't want it geting out.

Really sad, either way. She still doesn't look at all well.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

It’s just so wasteful. I’d like to know what the companies sustainability policy states. Do they reuse the baubles every year? What about breakages are they recycled? Do they use recycled material at all?

Edit - not expecting you to know 😂 just thinking out loud

Reactions: 5
I’m not called Karen but someone close to me is. She’s fantastic so using it as a slur bothers me. It was a little bit funny at the start but it’s moved on from that. She, on the other hand, couldn’t give a tit about it.
I agree. Although both my mum and sister in law are called Karen and my mum particularly finds it really upsetting! Especially as both of them are really easy going and absolutely not of the stereotype suggested. It’s so unnecessary and unkind and needs to be put to bed now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd agree with that too. It's getting so complicated nowadays (the "Q" in LBGTQ was an insult not so long ago - maybe the word has been reclaimed? - and even I'm not 100% sure what that term covers).

Pansexual and all the different colours of sexuality are interesting, but we really do need simplicity - the rules and the definitions seem to be constantly changing. I bet even older gay men and women struggle with some of the terms and inadvertently "insult" some peers.

All I can advise is to be friendly and keep an open mind and hope that others respond the same. Surely we all want to be liked and accepted, but I can't deal with people who have their antenna on 24/7 looking to argue or be offended.

I did used to get "you're straight, what are you doing here?" (er, I'm out having fun with my friends?) but I'd imagine that will always happen. If you said you were bisexual it was kinda difficult to be accepted by some as you weren't "picking a team", which is just stupid.

Just try to get along, haha. Life is already hard, let's not make it tougher.
Gate keepers give me the shits. Silly cunts love a bandwagon.

I think she is a very troubled young lass. I feel sorry for her.
Yep, if she's still around in 10 years time she'll be mortified that she's gone through these choices.
Bless her, I hope she finds whatever it is she's looking for.

Reactions: 7
Her and Tom live down the road from me, I've never had any dealings with her other than seeing her out but I've always heard positive things about the both of them from people that have dealt with them
Oooh fairly close to me then.... hey neighbour 👋🏻 😂

I know their hairdresser... has nothing bad to say about them. Yawn.

• Haha
She was on the ‘My Mate Bought A Toaster’ podcast last week. She said they didn’t get on originally then they realised they were both cynical about the same things do they became close mates and still are. Hadn’t realised she was only 15 when it started
I remember her taking a couple of weeks off from Popworld to sit her GCSEs

Reactions: 3
Woohoo, I've never been brave enough to start a thread so thanks for this!
Just thought of a very small-time piece of gossip I have.
Friend of mine is an actor and was in a stage show with Lionel Blair. Apparently he was super forward in trying it on with all the young male actors to the point of it being uncomfortable.
I’ve seen him on CBB and “The Farm” he appeared to be psychotic and deeply un-pleasant. I hope he always took no for an answer, when in-successful.

His wife?

on Philip Green, how many shops/companies has he bought that went to the wall? and eemmmhhh has anything ever done well under him>
yes he’s a total piece of tit, I hope he gets his sometime, I wouldn’t be sending flowers if he fell off his yacht.

So he

So he’s been and out, I wonder if he’s shaken it all about?
seriously, though, it’s humiliating for gay actors to have to hide something so central to their being. I hope that ends soon.

Thank you for the thread. Anyone seen our Tealover49 around? 😘
I was just going to post that!
thinking of you as we all are I’m sure.
Sending love as always.

Going back to Mr Green and Arcadia ...last year the Times was running stories about a household name corporate tycoon accused of serious sexual assault and bullying of staff, but he'd taken out a blanket injunction and the judge agreed it on very odd grounds . The Times referred to him as Mr X..I did wonder if it was Mr Topman ...anyone else got a clue who it was ?
Yes it was him. What a cnut he is.

Hi, new to these threads, although I'm working my way through from the beginning. I'm on thread 20 now! Anyway, something from there led me to Grange Hill and from there to the luscious Martino Lazzeri, who I had a massive crush on in my younger years. So I googled him, as you do, but nothing. Zlich, nada. He doesn't have a wiki page, only an entry on list of Hollyoaks characters. He doesn't seem to have done any work since 2012 and images are only from Hollyoaks. There does seem to be one of those "entries removed under data protection" messages on google - does anyone have any goss on him or what he's up to now / why has he seemingly given it up.
Welcome Newbie.
That doesn't sound good!

The footballer Andre Gray (AKA Mr Leigh-Anne ‘Little Mix’ Pinnock) has been fined £200 by police for hosting a poker party at his house on Saturday. This would be the second time this year he has been caught breaking lockdown/Tier restrictions. So you can imagine he’s done it way more than twice.
It boggles my brain. I’m an essential worker (not NHS) and we all take our responsibilities so seriously at work. I’ve barely even done essential shopping during lockdown 2. Had to make a singular dash to a shop because I ran out of cleaning products but that’s it. The sheer audacity of people to think they’re above it all. Of course I miss my mates and my family, but I’d like to make sure I don’t inadvertently infect my loved ones with covid so that we can pick up where we left off when it’s actually safe to do so, rather than take a risk now that might cost someone their life. Surely that’s just basic common sense?!
Thank you for your sacrifice. It makes me sick seeing so many people on buses or in shops without even a mask!
i Havnt even seen my latest nieces and nephews babies, as I don’t want to travel by train and bring anything to them.

The footballer Andre Gray (AKA Mr Leigh-Anne ‘Little Mix’ Pinnock) has been fined £200 by police for hosting a poker party at his house on Saturday. This would be the second time this year he has been caught breaking lockdown/Tier restrictions. So you can imagine he’s done it way more than twice.
It boggles my brain. I’m an essential worker (not NHS) and we all take our responsibilities so seriously at work. I’ve barely even done essential shopping during lockdown 2. Had to make a singular dash to a shop because I ran out of cleaning products but that’s it. The sheer audacity of people to think they’re above it all. Of course I miss my mates and my family, but I’d like to make sure I don’t inadvertently infect my loved ones with covid so that we can pick up where we left off when it’s actually safe to do so, rather than take a risk now that might cost someone their life. Surely that’s just basic common sense?!
Thank you for your sacrifice. It makes me sick seeing so many people on buses or in shops without even a mask!
i Havnt even seen my latest nieces and nephews babies, as I don’t want to travel by train and bring anything to them.
Doesn’t surprise me at all. He’s a right c*nt. (google Andre grey tweets, also cheated on Leigh Anne multiple times) Excuse my language. Be first to blame the government aswell for why the Covid cases are so high too.
if one of that lot can’t get a decent bloke what hope is there?
I hope she ditches him.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.